All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 10'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding once again

Another outstanding chapter. Is it the end? I certainly hope not, but if it is so be it? JB7 you're one of the best writers on this site and i look forward to reading many more stories from you in the future. Thanks again for the great read.

OmniferisOmniferisover 10 years ago
please

Please have at least one more chapter? It is almost Christmas so please let them have a good Christmas, and finish the story off with a good ending were the babies are born healthy.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Bravo

Another 5 and a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart!! Thanks for a wonderful read, and I am looking forward to your next offering!!

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!

Please continue one more chapter... you have woven together a wonderful story... with very interesting people, hot sex and a very nice job so far

kplusmckplusmcover 10 years ago
More please

Have enjoyed this story so much don't end it here do Christmas and the new babies at least. Hope for more after that also.

sflbuddasflbuddaover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I started rereading all of the previous chapters last night and just finished all 10 of them.

It was beautifully written and shows how friends and family can be in love with each other.

I am sorry it ended and can only hope for another series like this one.

SteverenosSteverenosover 10 years ago
Mike the Motherlover

It is such an erotic / tragic / loving story - life goes on. but there can only be family love in the end. Awesome story which it could continue.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 10 years ago
WOW! Just WOW!

The title seems pretty telling of something cheesy, but it isn't at all! Good plot, character development, story line, etc. got to read more of your submissions. I'm a fan!

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
very nice

didnt think i was gonna like it at first but developed into a great story awesome writing keep up the good work and the places you described im very familar with as i grew up in ticonderoga new york and had all my relatives that live in granville and spent alot of summers there and live in albany now again great writing

Cutthroat90Cutthroat90almost 10 years ago
Outstanding!

I enjoyed both versions of this story - for much different reasons. V1 was pretty much self-contained, but V2 took the opportunity to explore characters more.

Please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you did a damn good job

Keep up the good work I enjoyed it a lot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incest By The Bus Load

Enjoyed the first couple of chapters. After those words, the incest became all to common. Seemed the only families to miss the constant exchange of family sex was the governor's and POTUS. Much to many interchanges from whatever source was next in the story. The plots were good, but as I noted, way to many ties in family sex lives Because of such, I only gave a 3 star at the end.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

All in all a great story, with a few chapter I didn’t like too much, but I liked the ending, well done.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Had to go with dislike on this set. Too many jumps in time and people haphazardly popping in and out. Why did we need to know all the info about the psychiatrist and then no other sessions? Anna dying? Ellie supposed to have a hysterectomy after the first one and not but getting pregnant again? Not experiencing the pregnancy of Sara? Wow. Almost too much description of things, people and events early one in the previous chapters and then this one is kind of like watching disconnected Reels on facebook. :)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this version of the story. Logically constructed. Author brought up and/or discussed some of the topics and problems (emotional, mental and psychological) associated with incestous and open marriages. He has touchedon subjects that I have not read of before in any incestuous love story. The author skillfully and logically developed and then removed many of the minor charactors which were necessary to give more depth and breadth to the major characters. Finally, as a romantic and a real life believer in mutually consentual incestuous love, I was extremely plea sed when Maggie returned to the family in the role of Michael's lover, someone who to matter whatever happens in life, she will never leave him..

sbmcruisesbmcruise3 days ago

I loved the story, but the sex scenes could have been more detailed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous