All Comments on 'Painfully Shy Ch. 02'

by buderica

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent second chapter, well written, although a bit on the short side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too short.

Can't wait for the next one.

m1cha3lm1cha3lover 7 years ago
Very nice story.

Very nice. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved you story. Had arranged a similar event like your, but it turned into a flop. But, it did turn my wife on tremendously. We went home and had great sex! I exposed my soul to her and she used it against me. Be careful how open you get with your spouse!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good start, more

Excellent two chapters. Looking forward to your next installment. xoxoxoxo Annette

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Still a good story, about wife and husband being in tune...

Still a good story, about wife and husband being in tune...But this part has a lot of "Maybe"s and I don't think that with some of those are a danger for that tune and for their married life (the biggest being the power over him she is feeling and liking each time more)...However still 3*

ThoughtfulguyThoughtfulguyover 7 years ago
Loved it.

This is the hottest erotic story I've read in a long, long while. I would love to see my Susan experiencing this type of situation. I'm eagerly awaiting part 3 and beyond. Excellent writing.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Fantastic stories!!!!!!!!!!!1

Please, go on like this, you are a very talented writer ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short Story

It is a hot story but way too short. It is more enjoyable to read a story that is more than "wham bam thank you ma'am". Add more content to you next chapter, it would even be much more enjoyable without having to refresh my memory of what has already happened in prior chapters. It is not the only story being added daily to Literotica.

sincity001sincity001over 7 years ago
More please!

I thought this was a great follow up to the first chapter. It was interesting to read the husbands reaction to being told that the wife liked having a bigger cock - he was both jealous and turned on. I wonder if the shy wife will realise that the husband likes that and explore humiliating him more. Hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

First chapter in 1st person was great. Why did you switch in 2? From 5 to 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me? Not so much. The I,plausible fantasy here, is that there was no awkwardness....

...between them the next morning, as they awoke in full and sober awareness of their evening activities. That's out of character for the characters as yo built them. Especially the wife would have had grave concerns about the night and its I,pact on their marriage....assuming, of course, she was in love oath her husband and committed. His horn-dog slavering is, sadly not too out of character for some men.

But, like too many of these class of LW stories, it was far from realistic and suffered from several important and destructive breaches of our trust.

No. Thank. You.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Painfully Dumped

If Jerry doesn't prevent the fantasies from becoming reality,he may very well find himself dumped for a guy with a massive cock! ~ Be careful what you ask for dickwad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Much better

This is much better than the first part. It explains some of the wife's motivation, which would have made part one more understandable, more believable and much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
These stories make me laugh...

cuckie hubby likes to share his wife but I'll bet that he wouldn't let anyone else ride his bike when he was a kid!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whore

Cuck and whore garbage and nothing more, but at least you impressed ma's skinny, old whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shy Wife to Powerful Wife!

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter even more than the first, if that is possible! The suspense, urgency, and release of the prior evening had worn off. Now, the couple were unhurriedly intimate both emotionally, conversationally, and sexually.

Human beings are always in search of motivation, meaning, connection and even power. While it was not maudlin and over psychologized; the couple forged ahead in their psycho-sexual growth and emotional development. It was touching to see them bonding around this.

My wife used to be a ‘shy wife’ and it was delightful for both of us, as she broke through that shell and became a fully realized, highly desirable, and intensely sexual woman.

Sometimes the more opposite the value systems are the more emotionally charged it becomes when they become fused. Like molten ore going through a high temperature blast furnace, a new metal is forged. In your story the shy wife became slut wife, and she was all the stronger for it.

I loved your comments about how Jerry came to view his wife in a whole new way. He said…"At first I was stunned at how far out of character you were until the realization hit me that you were never more in character."

After my wife’s first time with another man, we discovered her ‘character’ had been recast. In her daily life, she still behaved like a shy wife. However, in the right situation she was a total slut! Or as she has said, “Sometimes I just a bitch in heat!”

My wife loved it when wife, Emily, realized that “She'd found his trigger.” And that “She enjoyed driving him crazy. She liked the power.” My own wife tremendously enjoyed this change in the power dynamics of our marriage - after she became a hot wife.

She agreed with Emily who said, "I bet you'd like to see a cock splitting my pussy again, wouldn't you?" She was getting off on how easily she could excite her husband. "You like to think of someone else seeing me naked or dressed to show, don't you?"

I was like puddy in wife wife’s hands when she discovered my need to see another man’s cock splitting her pussy open! Also, your phrase “…dressed to show…” was right on. My wife especially feels her power over me when we are dressing her - to show her off for other men. It is just so, so naughty that it hits us like a thunder bolt.

I introduced my wife to Literotica stories and just like Emily, “The first erotic article she read had her lightheaded. She found it hard to fathom the depths of human sexuality. Her naiveté and shyness had censored her from the real world.” To encourage my wife, I ate her pussy while she read her first article. After that she loved them.

The Literotica articles gave my wife both permission for non-traditional sex, and a road map on how to do it. As you said, “ All of them involved erotica centered on the wife. There were stories about showing your wife to others, watching your wife fucking another man or men, having their wives picked up by a stranger, even some non-consensual.” The more stories my wife read, the easier it became for her to have those same experiences. In fact, she began to set them up herself.

My wife especially liked the following, “She'd used what Jerry likes to drive him up the wall. It was an incredibly empowering feeling and it began to sow the seeds of growth. Emily felt as if she had just had an epiphany.”

My wife also had that “Ah, hah. Eureka!” moment and it was extremely empowering for her. After that she was much more in charge, when dealing with both me and other men, in sexual situations. Her need for power was met, by driving me crazy seeing her fuck other men! The more she did it, the more power she had over me.

The ending of your story was both titillating and emotionally moving, “When she was through she was to call her husband to come up. She wasn't to clean up until after he saw what her well fucked body looked like, cum and all."

When I saw my wife in her post-coital condition, from her first extra-marital fuck session, I just dropped to my knees in awe. She was truly a goddess of sexuality. I looked up at her, she smiled, and spread her legs.

I was overcome with desire to cleanse her and make her mine again. I licked and sucked his cum out of her pussy. And licked his sweat and cum off her tits and face. The fact that it was the ‘morning after’ and by then she was rancid, made it even more repulsive and exciting for both of us!

I mounted her and began fucking; but neither one of us felt anything. She smirked and said, “Yeah, he was a lot longer and much thicker than you!” I shot off immediately, and that was the beginning of our new marital life together.

Now, many times when she comes home after a fuck-fest, she will work out on the treadmill for 10 or 12 minutes just to get her sweat boiling out of pours and make her crotch even smellier! The pheromones and sweat drive me crazy! That’s what she, and most women, like: power and an attentive husband.

We are going to read your next chapter right away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much talk. This is a story, not a screenplay.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I am debating whether or not to continue reading the next installment. I really like this couple and I know this won't end well. It just never really does. Having sex with someone else, especially someone that will best the husband, will damage a loving marriage to some degree every time. Jerry is a fool and my prediction is one of jealousy, loss, and regret. Guess I better read on to verity my prediction. I hope I am wrong. <sigh>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Chapter 1 was awesome. When she goes up the stairs shedding her clothes was vivid and perfect. Switching to a 3rd person perspective really ruined the narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous