All Comments on 'Painfully Shy Ch. 03'

by buderica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
I have the same hope as @Whackdoodle...

I have the same hope as @Whackdoodle: That this doesn't turn out to be a sad story about a wimp cuckold that likes to see the woman he says he loves, be treated like a cheap street whore...And that the city they live has police force, because she was clearly drugged...still 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

This is a sex site and I hope we have more sex stories like this.

THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg

I loved this episode.....anxious to hear what follows. Very hot. I spilled several loads already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
roll on part four

great set of stories can't wait for part four

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He should destroy the video, then destroy Rick.

Once Emily sees what hers husbands perversion has led her into she will divorce him, then go looking for Rick her self, to get more. Her husband abandoned her and his responsibility. He should not be surprised that she eventually abandons him.

ThoughtfulguyThoughtfulguyover 7 years ago
So hot!!!

I hope in the next chapter you describe in detail what Emily experienced with the four men. Again, I would love to watch my Susan experience being ravished as Emily was.

Excellent story. I truly believe there are many men such as myself who enjoy watching their wives enjoying being with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Zoe! They got taken, and badly! I guess the X in her drink was what did her in...

...and we'll likely get the rest of the story in your next chapter.

Pretty well written! Not my favorite kind of LW, but the shy ones are always full of surprises....to a point.

Thank you.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
The Jig(s) Were Up!

Have to think that the 3 spades that were hitting on Emily down in the lobby joined Rick in fucking Emily 4 ways from Sunday!

Rick's video,"The Coons Are Cumming" appeared on the Web the next morning and went viral. (While Emily,and then Jerry went venereal!)

While the bite marks and hickeys eventually healed,Emily's cunt and asshole had been stretched so wide that Jerry's tool never felt the sides of her pussy again.

The dumb dip-shit got exactly what was coming to him by allowing his wife to fuck others! Now,in addition to Emily going to the No Tell Motel to get gang banged,she insists that several big-dicked jigs make Jerry air tight as they play,"Fuck the Cuck" in an adjoining bed.

Isn't an open marriage just down right delightful?!

Brooklyn31Brooklyn31over 4 years ago
WOW

I love your writing style, that little at a time tease aspect is brilliant. The shy slight reluctance make the story even hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous