All Comments on 'Painfully Shy'

by buderica

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 7 years ago
Painfully boring

Good story theme and nice built up but you rushed it at the end and it didn't felt natural. Party could have been a lovely place for some situations to occur. Sex scene was kind of lame, needed more feelings or even just more raw sex. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

A good hot wife story that we need more of..

20silverock1620silverock16over 7 years ago
Great

Loved it! Thanks.

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Great 5* story.

But next time make the sex more descriptive and erotic - and last longer.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
This is a good sharing the wife story...with some small issues...

This is a good sharing the wife story...with some small issues: 1st - didn't he see her often naked? did he need to spy on her, alone in the backyard? 2nd - Jordan from colleague from work suddenly became his best friend, almost a brother for him and his wife...3rd - If their backyard had high fences, how could the neighbor's son see his wife with binoculars? 4th - The change in her was too sudden, from crying to slut in almost seconds...However the story is good, and the writer didn't used situations that aren't compatible with true love, like humiliation and similar attitudes...so 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Very hot with good dialogue. The anons and non-authors will be here soon to trash your story. Ignore them.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD STORY! ****

Good story! Writing is a great improvement over first story. You’ll get even better with experience. Looking forward to your next. cd

bilove69bilove69over 7 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story loved it .

kaz808kaz808over 7 years ago
terrific story with potential for more

lly enjoyed the story. Emily is similar to my wife in many ways. Would like to see subsequent chapters, maybe of other friends besides Jordan seeing her by the pool and her pretending to be sleeping. Or maybe a masseur that gives Emily a sensual massage... this was the case with my wife, who quite surprisingly stripped naked as the masseur asked and didn't do anything when the bath towel used as a drape shifted to the side. Another idea might be for Jordan to be in a situation where he needs a pretend wife/girlfriend for a wedding or business meeting.

Future chapters/stories could be much improved with a bit more internal conflict (such as reluctance by wife or husband) and a more drawn out climax with graphic details. In this story, Emily seemed to go from shy to liberated a bit too easy/quickly and the three some climax went by fast. Another Literotica story, Abbey: Through the Window, by Hapless Husband does that well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Personally, I would have preferred more dialogue (although what was written was done well) Should you write another story or a continuation of this one, please keep that in mind. I rated it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

great LW story1! Annony is just an old ugly fat male whore who hates women

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Scoring fooled me

Well I only have myself to blame here , I saw the high score and just assumed that I would like , wrong .

I usually go to the tags first ( when Will Lit put them at the start ?) , but I didn't here.

Well at least I re-learned the lesson .

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

Love it. Emily is a lucky woman and those are too lucky guys. Just loved it - got me wet all over.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

A three-some with friend Jordan was a great way for this shy, young wife to experience being shared. She said this was just a one-off; however, once a wife has tasted forbidden fruit it rarely stops there. Women love the attention they receive from two men. Hopefully, they have actually turned her into a hot-wife.

The first time I shared my wife was with a friend of ours that she felt very comfortable with. After that first night, I told them they could fuck anywhere, anytime. She took me up on it and fucked him as often as me, about 3 times a week, and occasionally slept over at his place.

Once he moved out of town and they broke it off, she knew what she wanted. She has had lovers ever since. While she is no big slut, she usually has a new lover every year or so. I love it: it is exciting seeing another man´s cum running down the inside of my wife´s thighs when she returns from a date.

We will look forward to additional chapters!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Crkcppr wrote it best

I'm pretty sure it was unintentional, but Crkcppr perfectly articulated why the ratings in this category are completely meaningless. He expected this to be a BTB tale based on its rating and was disappointed to discover it's just a really well-written story about a wife who has sex with someone other than her husband and doesn't end up dead, divorced, and/or humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a story to my liking. Not fair to comment...

...other than to say it was well-written and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Funny how the only person who consistently bitches about ratings is the guy who's so insecure in his own works that he doesn't allow ratings.

Even funnier considering your own stories render your point invalid. Of the 14 LW stories that you've allowed ratings for, their average score is 4.15, which constitutes a "Good Read" here on Literotica. So what, exactly, are you whining about? Is 4.15 not good enough for you? Get over yourself, cockhead.

Also, your logic is retarded. Ratings here are meaningless because this story is highly rated even though it doesn't cater to the BTB crowd? What about all the other non-BTB stories with high ratings? What about the BTB stories with shit ratings? I guess those don't count because they don't fit in with your agenda.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Not a fan of sharing stories

I have to admit most of these stories the wife is an arrogant bitch. Not so with this story, everybody was human in this one. Thats what made it so hard not to read. This wife surely just wanted to give hubby his fantssy. And then back to normal, nothing else done, she just loosened up. She not thinking of a lifestyle of cuckolding him, humiliating him, or locking him up in chastity device. In other words, she was human and stayed human. Didnt turn bitch or cunt, etc. Very believable story. Well written. Scored 4 stars, not my usual one star for this kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great believable dialogue

But too rushed. It should have taken months of grooming to get her to the point of bedding J.

I mean, I know hubby and J discussed it, but hubby and Em never did. All they ever did was the he mentioned the thought of her being seen by others turned him on. How did that idea jump suddenly to her getting screwed by J? Did she just read hubbys mind?

m1cha3lm1cha3lover 7 years ago
Great story.

This #1 and #2 are great stories. These are some of my favorites on Literotica. Thanks and would love to read more.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats :-)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Very Good

A well written story(excellent dialogue) about people that are not caricatures or extreme personalities. Nice erotic story. Thanks.

PennyshubPennyshubover 7 years ago
5

Love cuck shit. Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One detail left out

You never mentioned the size of Jordan's cock. Your wife is having her first strange and we can only assume it turns out to be identical to yours? Not likely.

He should have been a bit larger than you so she could say something like: "Oh honey. He's bigger than you and it's going to make me cum."

You know, something along those lines. Good story though and you use lots of paragraphing for easier reading. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Wish

He should have ended it there as he had his wish of seeing his wife fucked by another guy I was surprised how quick she had relented but I guess alcohol had a lot to do with it if he persists with the letting his wife have other men it could destroy his marriage to his detriment. Further to a previous comment size was not a problem., I see there is at least three more episodes to the story so he didn't take my advice, we shall have to see what happens.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Opening "Pandora's (Emily's) Box"!

Can already sense bad things on the horizon for the marriage! Now that she's opened herself up to another man,the temptation to fuck around outside of the marriage will grow,especially when she's been drinking!

The husband is a dumb shit,not recognizing what he's risking.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 7 years ago
amazing

That was a damn fine story.

CletisCletisover 7 years ago
too fast at the end for me

I enjoyed the beginning of the story. My mind was questioning on if she was aware of being seen when she was nude in the back yard. Also wondered if she had found the pictures. Agreed with the comment that it should have taken months to get to the end point, rather than the same night after a few drinks. Otherwise, I did enjoy the story. But personally, I feel sad about having a wife shared... I expect it to eventually screw up a marriage. Just my thinking.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 7 years ago
Have to agree too fast an ending...

An interesting well-written story but, she went from being painfully shy to a threesome a little too quickly. Never the less a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

The dialogue and descriptions of sex were good. The transition from shy to shared wife was way too rapid. A buildup or transition phase would have been much more believable and tantalizing.

Jb0664Jb0664over 4 years ago
Awesome Story

This is my dream cum true. Thanks!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Very shy

Very shy must be similar to prudish. Those wives turn into whores very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And then they divorce

The end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the Best of Genre

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremdously. The only criticism we could offer is that she went from 'shy wife' to 'slut wife' a bit to quickly and easily. A few more paragraphs helping her make this transition would have been welcomed.

However, we will say that this was one of the best 'Breaking in The Wife' stories we have ever read. It was exciting, the flirtation was fun, and the sex scenes were well done. My wife was able to easily visualize herself in Emily's shoes (or, in this case high heels!").

My wife just loves reading about other 'shy wives' who end up flat on their backs in the marital bed getting the best fucking of their lives from a lover. She says, "That first time for extra-marital sex is equally as exciting as loosing your virginity!"

She hopes that Emily is well on her way to getting lots of big cock from plenty of different men! My wife regularly cums of her various lover's cocks. She says, "Spreading my legs for other men, and getting pumped full with their cum, I part of the joy of a happy marriage!"

We are an extremly happy couple. Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could be Emily. I came out of my prudish shell three years ago and spent a weekend being a completely willing and insatiable whore for my husband and his two former college buddies. It happens. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love stories about shy women weakening and being taken. When I was young I had several very attractive Girlfriends and because one of my fetishs is big tits they were always popular. I discovered early I loved seeing guys flirting with them wham I wasn’t around and accidentally see what was happening. Of course eventually I became to excited watching and one time waited to long to announce my presence and ended up seeing my G/F fucked by another man. I was ruined after that, I couldn’t get it out of my head and wanted to watch again.

I have conveniently not been there when friends and men I didn’t know would hit on the women I dated and married and even if I don’t get to see them just knowing he was able to fuck her excites me.

I love having a wife who tries to be good but isn’t strong enough to stop them from fucking her. Her submission drives me crazy and I want the men to fuck her better them she ever has been. I more she tries to stop him I better I like it. I don’t want violence just control and wearing her down as the man fucks her so much he learns how to make her cum.

Bak2DFutureBak2DFutureabout 1 year ago

overwhelming. Hope it was for real too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a good story. The transition is much to quick but that is about the only problem. keep on with the story!

olblueyesolblueyes2 months ago

awesome!! erotic!! well done,,now he has something to work with when he wants to swing,,

Present_Ad2385Present_Ad2385about 1 month ago

One of the best erotic stories. Ive ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous