Painfully Shy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Jordan seriously. "Let me ask you something. What if there came a time where we could both fuck Emily, would you be able to just fuck her without interfering with our lives or emotions? By that I mean, no behind the back stuff with her. I ask this because I won't tolerate someone fucking with my marriage."

"Jesus, Jerry. I love you guys. If I thought for one moment that I might fuck up your lives I'd move away first. No, she is just so physically hot and knowing how shy she is makes her even hotter. If she were to do us both, I think it would be hot for her too."

As we pulled into my driveway, I said, "Well, that being the case, we might be able to warm her up toward the idea eventually if we boost her awareness of her beauty and sex appeal. If we could get her to start wearing more risqué outfits, it might just lead to her being more open minded about a threesome. I could work on her while we're fucking, about how hot you and other men find her, maybe some hot talk while we're fucking, things like that."

"I agree and will help in any way you say. You will call all the shots."

"Well, maybe we can start by you seeing Em in her costume. She won't expect you to come in so you can make like you had to use the bathroom, then say what you think she needs to hear."

"You got it!"

As we got to the dining room doorway, she said, "So how do you like it?" as she began to spin, her dress floating waist high revealing her intimate charms to both of us. It was half way through her second spin that she noticed Jordan was there, too. Her ass and pussy would stay in both of our minds forever.

"Oh, shit!" she screamed. "I can't believe I just did that!" as she began turning three shades of red. She then ran from the room into the living room. We both followed her in. She couldn't speak or look at us. Then she broke into tears and sat on the edge if the couch.

"Baby," I said, "you did nothing wrong. I'm blown away that you did what I asked you to. And Jordan is family. Both of us love you and we're both blown away by your beauty. Please don't cry! You'll ruin your makeup."

"I'm so embarrassed!" was all she could say before crying again.

"It's my fault, Em," Jordan began. "I needed to use the bathroom. Normally I never come in after work so how could you know. You were just being a super wife for your husband, the kind of woman I hope to find some day. Aside from that it was the most beautiful sight and gesture I've ever seen. Don't feel bad about being every man's dream and the perfect wife."

"Stop it, Jordan. I'm not perfect," she sobbed.

"It's the adjective Jerry uses for you all the time." As he said this, he put his arm around her shoulders in a consoling manner. Both Jordan and I were very concerned for Emily, and at the same time his eyes and mine were staring at her cleavage. Even in her fragile state, she exuded sex.

"Hey, Jerry, how about you forgetting about the clown suit and you and I putting on suits and going as Bo Peep's body guards. We'll all get wasted and dance the night away with your gorgeous wife."

I thought it was the perfect remedy to help Emily get over her embarrassment and turn a disaster into a memorable night. "If that's cool with Emily, I think that's a great idea. What do you say, baby?"

"I'm not sure I still want to go," she said softly, "after what just happened."

Jordan came up with the perfect answer to that. "What do you mean? Nothing just happened. As far as I'm concerned, nothing happened and nothing will ever be said by any of us about it again. It will be a non-event as we get drunk as monkeys and escort the best looking girl in the city to a happy ending."

We both waited for a reply as Emily seemed to be considering it.

"Okay," she finally said. "First, I'm going upstairs and add a piece of clothing to this outfit."

"Sounds good to me," I told her. You go put on or take off whatever you want to while Jordan and I get our monkey suits on. I suppose us escorting you to the stairs is out of the question," I added for hoped levity.

Emily looked at each of us with her red eyes before kissing us each on the cheek. "It is for now."

After she left us, Jordan and I just looked at each other, and not a word was uttered. Jordan went to his car to get the suit he always had with him foe short notice business meetings and I went to the downstairs closet where mine were hanging.

We were dressed in short order and were having drinks, just bullshitting about stuff at work. We were both aware of the implication of Emily's last statement, but neither of us mentioned it. It was like whatever happens, happens. We were dedicated to showing my beautiful wife a great time.

Emily came down about a half hour later. When she entered the room, all Jordan and I could do was stare in disbelief. Gone was the Bo Peep outfit. She wore a short black cocktail dress with a plunging, deep vee neckline that went to her waist, high heeled shoes and sunglasses. She had a string of pearls that accentuated her entire persona.

As we both stood there speechless, I saw her begin to redden just a bit before speaking. "Well, judging from the two of you, you approve of my costume. Unfortunately, my dress is so clinging that I can't wear anything under it, so I'll need a couple of body guards to protect me at the party." With that she walked up to Jordan and gave him about a two or three second kiss on the lips before coming to me and kissing me open-mouthed for about ten seconds.

"I was hoping to pass as a movie star. What do you think?"

Again, we were both speechless. I could feel an excitement that I never knew existed. My heart was beating wildly at the vision before us. For someone that didn't like drawing attention to herself, she had practically made it impossible not to notice her. I saw her raise her eyebrows in expectation of an answer from us on her previous question.

"You're too beautiful to be a movie star. I'd say you look more like a visiting princess from an adult fairyland with a beauty that defies description," Jordan said to her. This brought a shy smile from my wife before she looked at me.

"I've never loved you compared to what I'm feeling right now. You are absolutely breath-taking and I'm so very grateful that you saw fit to marry me." That got me an even bigger kiss this time that she had to break, as I was in a full-blown stupor.

"I'm in need of a drink, gentlemen," she said, slipping into her role.

Jordan and I made her one together and Jordan carried it to her with a napkin as she sat in a chair and crossed her legs. It was impossible for her to not notice the beginnings of erections that we each sported. Her entire demeanor had changed as she was now in complete control and we were on fire. We were going to give her whatever she wanted unquestioningly.

There was no jealousy on my part. It was if I was watching the blooming of a woman who no longer felt the need for embarrassment for who she was. She seemed to find comfort in the fact that, not one, but two men she cared about were being open, honest and supportive, not to mention, sexually aroused.

She drank her drink quickly, summoning the liquid courage still needed at this point. As she sat the glass on the end table she looked at each of us. "I'd say it's about time we hit that party."

We both walked to her to assist her from the chair before heading to the Halloween party. There was a sign on the door saying, "Just Come On In." As we walked in, most of the idle chatting seemed to disappear to where the only noise was the soft music playing, as Brandon's father, Richard, approached.

"And who have we here?" he said not recognizing us in such a formal dress up.

"We are the escorts and body guards for Princess Emily, formerly your neighbors to the west," I told him as the idle chatter once again picked up. Almost all eyes were still focused on Emily.

"I'm honored to know you Princess," Richard said as he took her hand to his lips. "Please, help yourself to anything and enjoy the party.

We all headed to the bar first and then to the food. After eating some food and refreshing our drinks, we migrated to the large dining room which had low lights, beautiful music and served as the main area for dancing.

"My Lady," I said to my wife, "would you allow me the honor of this dance?"

"But of course, Sir," she replied as we went arm-in-arm to the dance floor. Dancing with her was unforgettable. As we would get to a more secluded and darkened area, I would allow my hands to discreetly slide to her ass and the sides of her tits while staring into her eyes.

During this she put her lips next to my ear and softly whispered, "What would you do if Jordan took the same liberties that you're now taking?"

I then lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her very gently. "I'd say he's earned it and so have you. This, to me, is a what-happens-in-Vegas kind of evening. Anything you want or don't want is going to happen without repercussions." After a pause I told her, "You're making me hard, Emily. I want you so badly!"

"Later, big boy. Now walk me to Jordan and give him my hand."

I did as she wanted. Jordan's eyes were slightly glassy and it was easy to see how much of an affect Emily was having on him too. As he took her hand and walked to the floor, I took the opportunity to really look at her splendid ass and the way it moved beneath that thin dress. I watched closely as Emily spoke to him while they danced. Then I saw him lean down to give her a soft kiss on the lips as his hands began to roam over something he had only dreamed about.

A pang of jealousy did, in fact, hit me, but the overpowering feeling I got was one of pride mixed with utter and complete passion. The party became our foreplay and it wasn't just Jordan and me getting hotter. Each dance I had with her was more passionate than the one before it.

When we could no longer tolerate the restraints placed on us by the party, we said our good byes and made our way back home. As we got in the door she turned to me and kissed me deeply while reaching down to squeeze my cock, right in front of Jordan. Then she turned from me and did the same thing with him in front of me. My heart was beating in my ears as I watched a new side of my wife born in that moment.

"Listen to me, both of you," she began. "This night belongs to all of us, but all the nights after this belong to me and Jerry." Then she slid off her shoes and began walking toward the stairs. We watched as she took off her pearls and dropped them along the way. She climbed the stairs slowly while reaching behind her and lowering the zipper on the back of her dress to where it stopped at the crack of her ass. We were mesmerized.

As she got to the top of the stairs, she let the dress fall off of her. She stood there like that as Jordan and I drank in her beauty before turning to face us. A look of confidence and desire had us moving toward her as she then turned and headed for the bedroom. We were both naked by the time we got there.

Emily was lying in the middle of our bed on her back with one knee raised and her hands behind her head. That vision was burned into my brain for all time.

We moved in beside her on each side. I began kissing her deeply as my left hand began exploring her body as if it were the first time. My hand bumped into Jordan's several times throughout as he luxuriated in touching Emily's body. She turned her head toward Jordan and began kissing him with the same passion she had shown toward me.

I moved down her body and began sucking on her nipple while my hand reached down to her pussy, slipping into what felt like a tube of warm honey. I turned toward them and saw them kissing with the same intensity as Jordan squeezed her breast before pinching lightly and pulling on her nipple.

As I began to finger fuck her she began moving her hips into my hand. I kept looking back at the two of them as my wife's hand came down to touch the back of my head. I saw her right hand move down and begin to stroke Jordan's cock as she pushed my head downward. She wanted my mouth between her legs and I did exactly that. As I started licking her labia, I pushed my nose into her clit and began moving my head. I slid two fingers into her pussy as she began to fuck my face.

While I was eating her, I glanced up and saw Jordan rubbing her left breast as he sucked on her right. Her right hand was erratically stroking his cock while her left increased the pressure on the back of my head. I saw her stomach muscles tighten and relax over and over as I began to eat her more earnestly. I could hear her breathing becoming more pronounced and rapid. As she began to cum that first time, she grabbed my head hard by the hair and pulled me into her pussy as hard as she could. Jordan began kissing her neck and running his hands through her hair as her orgasm began to shake her body. She gave a somewhat muted scream as the juices from her pussy ran onto my face and into my mouth.

"Oh, God! Please fuck me! Please fuck me!" Her eyes were closed as she just kept repeating, "Please fuck me!" She wasn't caring about who should fuck her.

I tapped Jordan on the elbow and gave him a "come here" sign. I wanted him to be the first to fuck her. I wanted to continue the high I was on, and I wanted to watch Jordan's cock go inside her.

As he began to raise up to move over her, I moved to her head and once again began kissing her deeply and rubbing and squeezing her tits. I turned my head toward Jordan as he hooked my wife's legs under her knees and pulled them up, opening her pussy. Without having to use his hand, he slid slowly into her pussy and didn't stop until he was completely inside her. As he slid in, my wife started sucking her breath in as her eyes flew open.

Jordan stayed buried in her pussy and just started moving his hips in a circle while Emily grabbed my head with both hands and began kissing me and trying to shove her tongue down my throat. I had never witnessed Emily in such an aroused state.

She broke the kiss long enough to say, "Put your cock in my mouth, baby! Just fuck my mouth!"

I straddled her head from the side and put my cock in her mouth as she began to suck me in the most erotic way. I watched her tits bounce up and down as Jordan picked up the speed and force with which he fucked her. She was beginning to cum again as Jordan and I fucked her on both ends.

I was getting close to cumming myself. We were all sweating profusely. I tried to hold out but the whole experience was more than I could handle. I heard Jordan making animalistic sounds as we both came in each end of Emily at the same time. She sucked the cum out of me and swallowed it for the very first time.

With great effort, I pulled out of Emily's mouth and lay down next to her with my head on her shoulder while Jordan stayed inside her and collapsed on her right side trying to recover.

We laid there speechless for about 10 minutes when I saw Emily reach down and tap Jordan on the shoulder. He pulled out of her and pulled himself up beside her. She kissed him sweetly before saying, "Goodnight, Jordan."

"Goodnight, beautiful," and he was gone. We heard the door close downstairs and knew that our marital home was once again, just ours.

I rose up on one elbow and looked down into the face of true love. Without warning, tears rolled down my cheeks as the feeling of bliss surrounded me. She wiped them away and said, "I know what you mean."

We made love twice more that night. Neither of us felt like discussing the evening. There would be time enough for that later. We fell asleep in each other's arms with a deeper love for each other and sated in every way. She would always tend to be shy, but not painfully so.

12