All Comments on 'Painting Donovan Ch. 02'

by yeti8080k

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
arsenedyearsenedyealmost 14 years ago
:D

LOVED IT! You wouldn't mind writing some more, would you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Gay incest is a major turn on for me and you nailed it perfectly. This story left me just as horny as these two. I felt the longing and the passion. I was very turned on and read both chapters in one sitting. I even looked to the side and hoped for (in vain) for part 3. If you don't continue this series, please write more stories with a similar theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so hottttttttttttttt

it was so hot!!! I hope to see more works from you^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mmmmm

so good. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, but ...

... since they've decided to have a relationship, I'd prefer it if they were stepbrothers. But mebbe I'm just a wimp. Still got way turned on, tho.

seriouswriter12seriouswriter12over 13 years ago
perfect :)

i love the story and the characters (esp Don!!) so much that i reread everything thrice with a goofy smile on my face. the incest thing didn't bother me in the least 'cause you wrote a pretty amazing love story behind and around it. more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Art of Love

I loved the story..and 'brotherly' love does not bother me at all, I think its beautiful. Brother / sister I cannot deal with. Being an artists as well as an artists' model, I enjoyed the method or means of their discovering eachother. I too, would enjoy more about these two beautiful men.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Beautiful

This was by far the best story I have read on here so far. I love the characters, the love story, the artistic way they were brought together, and, of course, I really loved the love scenes. Especially the one where Darren reveals the huge painting. I think you have a tremendous amount of artistic ability, and I am really looking forward to reading more from you. I also wouldn't mind reading more about this particular couple. The story was both sweet and hot, and I loved it. Thank you very much for writing it and submitting it for us.

--Soulless

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm mad

that I just found this. :(

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
I LOVE IT

LOVE THE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incest...

I'm ok with incest...but only homosexual incest where there's no risk of having children. Awesome story!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
If only I had a brother!

I'll just have to make do with everyone else's brother - including my fit sexy uncle....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous