All Comments on 'Painting Donovan Ch. 05'

by yeti8080k

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL

Not sure about the threesome with the best friend but I sure love the end - Don worried about a dick being big when he's got the largest!

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
HOT!

I love this story! Always such a treat to see a new chapter has posted. Which of the brothers would I fuck? As a somewhat straight female with a total fetish for gay men, I want to be JC in the story and have both of them - together!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yay!

New chapter and a good one, too. JC worries me, though, with that bit about blackmailing from earlier in the story.

Well, I'm female, but if I could be one of the characters I'd be Darren! Hehe, I've liked him from the start. :)

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
I'm worried about JC, too.

And the two of them are gonna raise their nephew? How will they explain their relationship to the kid? They'd ave to cut all ties with family and friends and start fresh. I'm interested to see how you're gonna resolve all this.

In other news, the incest part should freak me out, but it doesn't. Probably because it's fiction.

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 12 years ago
hot!

hot story! Best part so far... I'd do both brothers, 3 way, though I'd want them to fuck me

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Love it too

And want more of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Heheheh, waiting for part 6... >:3

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago

I agree with nomoretears00. JC worries me. And the kid... I can't wait to see how you spin that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story, but.... .

I'm loving this story, but i was MAJORLY disappointed that they didn't keep to a monogamous relationship. Don wanted one in the beginning and he was very jealous ( maybe you forgot that) The possessiveness was sexy.

-

Now it just seems they'll have sex with anyone. And having sex with this guy at the time they did it made it seem like they were paying him back for the trip. It was hot and totally romantic when it was just the two of them, now... it's getting to be like a lot of other Gay stories; the guys keep inviting people into their bed until nothing is special about their relationship.

yeti8080kyeti8080kover 12 years agoAuthor

I was aware of the downside romance-wise inherent in a threesome, but ultimately I decided the opportunities it created - easing Don into the bottoming and providing a third-person perspective into their intimate relationship - outweighed the risks. With that said, I think it highly unlikely that there will be another sex scene involving anyone other than Darren and Donovan. So whether you loved it or hated it, the threesome was a one-off thing that won't be repeated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I honestly have to say...

Your probably my favorite writers on here, if not, one of my favorites; There's a lot of depth in your characters, and it always feels like your there, in the actual room with these characters; The bedroom, the shower, the airport stall, or any other scene in the other chapters posted.

I do think, that it should stay between the two brothers, only because that's what made this story special for me; For the brothers to be in an actual relationship was more one of a kind then anything else I've read in this Category.

Either way, it's a great collection of literature, and I always look forward to more works of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I'm am on my knees in front of you bowing to your excellence! I have a favorite writer on here already but you are a very close second. Well let's say he's 1A and you're 1B. Anyway I always knew I loved gay porn (especially literature) but damn brothers? Its like the way god intended it. Keep writting, I'm anxious to hear about this vaca, the taking care of Owen (something tells me that Ashley is gonna discover her will to be a mother just as the boys are in the mind of being the boys parents ("hi uncle daddies") which will only add confussion and lushishness...), and how the relationship develops over time, there's no way they can keep this secret from Owen if he ends up growing up in their home or from everyone if ashley takes them to court. anyway, keep up the explosive (good didn't quite say it) work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update please

Please update this story. Pretty , pretty please :-). Else I might have to start painting Donovan myself; with body paints. Damn, those guys are hot hot hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dear Gosh. This. Is. Amazing.

I would type more, but, I.. can't describe how much I've loved this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Amazing...feel free to continue this story :) no, wait, I order you to continue lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like it. =) Please update soon. I'm curious as to what will happens next. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
out of this world 10 outta 10

that is the number one read on this site....no other story has topped this....fanfuckingtastic....brilliant.....fuck ive never cum so often ..........best story and the top author....number one in my book.......i will sleep well tonight.? ....jonathan....lancashire....england....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It stops there?!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
There is more, right?

This is the best brother/brother incest story I've ever read. Totally hot. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

just two words MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW! :'3

The best in this genre!!!! I'm in love with your characters and the hilariously ironic ending. It still felt like a cliffhanger haha, so PLEASE continue this superb series!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!!!!

Love this story so much. Best I've ever read on here. Your a good writer :) please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
-Wow

I Usually Dont Like Incest Stories, But This Was Amazing.! Write More Please:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is there more

Of all the stories Ive read, I like this series the best, I'm just wondering if you are going to continue this amazing story?

LovesChocolatierLovesChocolatierabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Hope you continue the series one day. And I'd really like a bit more background of how they became/realized they were attracted to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh please

please write more stories about don & darren. it's reallllyyyyy good.

kimmy1967kimmy1967almost 11 years ago
Platinum

What was he commissioning from the old guy that was made of platinum?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE

MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phenomenal

That was so damn hot, please keep writing this!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Fantastic story! You are an amazing writer. Your story was very exciting and gripping. Lol. I've read it multiple times. Like one of the other people commenting, I felt like I was right there in the room with them. I sure wish I was. The way you told the story of brothers in a relationship, you made it hot and sexy. Great job!!!!

Please continue the story. I would love to know how much fun they had with JC in the Carribean.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Furnace fire hot

And the 3some made it hotter still without losing the romantic element. JC is as close to being a 3rd brother as they're likely to get having all grown up together. Daddy has a shrewd idea what might be going on, as does Ashley, so including JC is the logical next step with surrogate brother /brother /brother incest. Yet to read the next instalment but expecting great things from you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous