Painting Donovan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yeti8080k
yeti8080k
228 Followers

JC writhed, making his muscles move under his skin. Rolling into a crouch with a snarl, he propped himself with one hand and yanked my fingers away with the other. He guided my cock until the blunt head was kissing his back door. For a moment I hesitated. I was about to fuck my best friend bareback and without protection. I was going to slide into his gut raw. Did I trust him?

"Fuck, yeah," I heard Donovan whisper. And just like that my cockhead was breaking through the barrier, pushing past anal membranes, and sliding into a sweet blaze of pleasure. I heard JC gasp and go still for a moment before ramming it down with his full weight. My shaft slid deeper inside. I could feel my prick stretch his rectal walls and nudge at folds in his intestinal tract.

Having JC's tight sphincter wrapped around my cock kicked my mating instincts into overdrive. I shoved him onto his back and started plowing him hard with my raw cock. JC was my bareback fuck buddy now. He needed to be bred good with a full load of salty fluids planted deep inside and I was going to make sure it happened. I kissed JC full in the lips as I dug at the sweet spot inside his moist hole. I liked how as soon as I slid my bare cock in I wanted to pull it out again. And when I pulled out, I wanted to slam it back in. In and out, in and out, it was the craziest contradiction but did it ever feel good. With JC's arms wrapped around my back making sweet rutting sounds, all I could think of was how I was going to get my best friend loaded on cum.

Dripping sweat all over the place, I realized I'd forgotten what a workout pounding an ass was. All of a sudden I felt a new kind of appreciated for Don's topping skills. As if on cue, I felt something wet being smeared around my hole and then a moment later Don's cock, warm and hard, slapping against my ass cheeks. My brother was getting ready to mount me. I slowed my fucking and instinctively arched my back as he positioned the head of his fat cock. We were going to mate as a threesome.

"Ready bro?" Don rasped behind me.

"Shit, you guys gonna fuck for real now?" panted JC, wide-eyed.

"Yeah," I said.

But Don hadn't waited. He was already sliding in. I was used to the aching sensation that came with being penetrated by my brother's veined cock, but it still blew my mind how sweet it felt to be filled. It was as though part of me still didn't believe this was real and I needed Don to fuck me to remind me this wasn't some dream. Every fuck was a reawakening.

Don's first thrust drove me all the way into JC and we both moaned. It wasn't long before my brother was pounding away, deep dicking me like the experienced breeder he was. Gripping me by my waist, he threw his weight behind his dick with a grunt, and then pulled back slowly, letting my sphincter feel the drag.

"Push back now," he commanded.

Shoving onto Don's dick meant sliding out of JC's tight hole. JC's sphincter sucked at my tool like it didn't want to let go even as I skewered myself on Don's raw cock. It was fucking intense, almosttoointense. But rocking back and forth between my brother and my best friend was the only fair way to fuck. So I let JC paw at my chest like a tomcat in heat. I let Don breed me with his horse hung dick. And I let myself scream with the sweaty friction of a three-way bareback fuck. My cock and my ass were on fire. But it was too late stop. I was going to cum.

"Oh shit–" I sputtered. JC slammed his ass upward while Don hammered down and buried his face in my neck. My brother's cock punched my prostate like a fist, shooting semen out my balls, up my urethra, and out my slit. My load exploded into JC's well-fucked ass. I looked into JC's blue eyes as I dumped inside him, making sure I delivered every seed in my semen into his body.

The next thing I knew, I was on my back with JC slapping me face. "Earth to Darren," he grinned. Looking over to the side, he said, "He's back." He was sitting on his knees, his entire body glistened with sweat.

"Good," came Donovan's husky voice. "Now it's my turn."

JC got on his hands and knees as Don reared up behind him. JC lowered his head with his ass held high and stretched out like a cat. He let out a shuddering breath as Don shoved inside him.

"You're wet," croaked Don approvingly as he started fucking him. "You prepared him good Darren."

"Yeah I'm wet because of your brother's cum," JC gasped. "You're fucking me with...Holy shit...I can't believe you're fucking me with your brother's cum." He made a guttural sound as he clawed at the mattress.

I grinned. JC's cock was so hard it was throbbing almost horizontal to his stomach. It was awesome that he was getting off on our relationship. Don was now fucking him bent over with a dumbbell-lifting arm wrapped around JC's ripped torso. My brother was taller and bigger than my best friend by a foot and maybe a hundred pounds, but what struck me most was the contrast in skin tones. It was glistening bronze on sweaty white. And in between them I caught glimpses of my creamy cum.

"So good," said Don thickly.

"Yeah," panted JC. "Fuck me like you fuck you brother, Don."

"You want my load?" Don asked, plunging into JC with fast strokes now.

"Yeah, both Bales," he quipped hoarsely. JC was the only guy I knew who could think up a joke while on the verge of an orgasm.

Don looked at me for permission. "Give it to him, bro." I said, and my brother slammed into JC's ass with a convulsion that signalled he was cumming inside. Knowing his sperm was now swimming around with mine almost got me going again. JC's lean body went stiff and he started shaking as he sprayed creamy white stuff in every direction, some of it even splattering on me. My brother had fucked the cum out of him.

JC's legs gave out and Don rolled onto his back, his chest heaving. JC mumbled something into the mattress.

"What's that?" I yawned.

He turned his face sideways and smiled tiredly, "You Bale Brothers sure know how to fuck."

"We got good fuck genes," grunted my brother, as he spooned JC from behind. I scooted closer. Don draped a heavy arm around me, putting JC between our zonked-out bodies.

My thoughts turned fuzzy as the light faded to black. In my dream, Don and I were in the Garden of Eden, sitting naked under the Tree of Life petting a pale-skinned snake. We took turns biting into the Forbidden Fruit, and it seemed nothing had ever tasted sweeter.

I woke to a rocking sensation and JC's muffled noises. He was lying flat on his stomach with Don on top. My hot jock brother was giving my best friend a morning fuck. I was rock hard in an instant.

"Almost done," Don told me. His hips were pummelling JC's ass rough and hard. Don was a big powerful guy. JC, who was maybe half his size, had to be feeling the weight of all that muscle. Still, from the squelching sounds I knew his hole was at least well lubed, probably from last night's cum. And JC was one toughest bottom.

I leaned over to kiss my brother. Somehow that set him off. He groaned as he shot his load into JC.

Don only rested a moment before pulling out, his cock shiny and dripping with the baby batter.

"All yours," he grinned. Slapping JC on the ass, he headed for the shower.

"Finish me off, Darren," said JC, his impatient tone giving away just how much he'd loved being fucked. His torso reared up like a cobra, bringing out the definition in his arms and all the intricate dimples along his back. JC was all sinew and street muscle. I ran my hand over his spiky hair, kissing down his back.

Crawling behind him, I could tell by the cum lathered around his hole he didn't need any more lube. He had three loads of it already. I lowered my hips till my cock nudged his used pucker. Touching Don's sphincter gave me goose bumps but sliding in was easy. It was loose and sopping wet all the way. When my dick had adjust to JC's internal body heat, I started working him over. I didn't try to be gentle. I didn't see the point. Don's massive meat had been inside him already. I was just following in my brother's footsteps, retracing the passage he'd explored with his own unprotected fucking.

With my chest pressed hard against JC's back, I started ejaculating inside my buddy's fucked-out tunnel. When I'd finished feeding him my protein, I rolled onto my back thinking to rest a bit. But JC had other ideas. Straddling my head while using the headboard as support, he started jacking his cock in my face. I opened my mouth and he blasted his seed, forcing me to guzzle his semen or risk drowning. Grinning, he leaned over and cleaned my face with his tongue.

"Hot," murmured JC.

I laughed. "Yeah."

We joined Don in the showers. It was a tight fit with all three of us.

I was soaping up my brother's back when I said to JC, "You know, you should have told us you knew earlier. We could have had so much fun."

"How'd I know you two would be so friendly?" JC said, rubbing my back.

"You're going to visit, right?" I asked.

JC smiled and reached over to push wet hair from my forehead. "Eh, I'll visit. And we've still got the Caribbean."

"Wait, what?" Don and I exclaimed in semi-unison.

"Oh shit," he laughed. "Didn't I tell you? I'm going with you guys. It would just look too much like a honeymoon otherwise. I'll be joining you guys for the first three nights. After that, you're on your own."

Don slapped JC gently on the cheek and growled, "You got any more surprises for us, buddy?"

JC held up both hands in a sign of surrender. "Nope, sorry, I'm tapped out of surprises." He paused before adding with a sly grin, "For now, anyway."

"Oh yeah?" said Don dangerously. "Well I still got one for you."

Moving fast, he slammed JC against the wall and rammed his cock into his ass. JC cried out and pushed his ass back... and things went to pieces pretty quickly after that.

It wasn't till much later, while watching TV with my head on Don's lap, that we talked about what had happened. By then it was dark out and JC was long gone.

"You know," Don began. "I was a little jealous last night."

"Yeah?" I sat up straight.

"Yeah. When you were fucking him, I thought, damn, why's your cock in his ass and not mine?" He rubbed his jaw sheepishly.

"Good question," I grinned.

"And then when you were cumming inside him, I thought, fuck, I should be the one getting your load."

"Good point," I chortled.

"It just didn't seem fair."

"Nope."

"So I was thinking..."

"Thinking is good."

"...That maybe one of these days..."

I waited.

"Ok, but no promises, ok? You've got a big dick... Wait, I don't mean...It ain't like I'm scared or some shit like that..." He laughed anxiously. "You know what I mean, right?"


Oh brother.

yeti8080k
yeti8080k
228 Followers
12