All Comments on 'Painting Pictures'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

Nice work, keep going.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
ohhh very good

Loved this story. Will look for more of your works. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

it's wonderful to see there are more than just the guys here. I'd like to say my stories appeal to more than just us 'pervy' guys, but only one comment that may or may not have been from a woman was beginning to make me wonder.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Acup

Gerard_JohnstonGerard_Johnstonover 9 years ago
Gorgeous Writing

So smooth. I felt like I was part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Wow……. A wonderful story and beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this very erotic story! I almost felt like I was intruding watching this happen but I wanted to see them together……. from Florida_Beaches@aol.com

ThisLittleChatteThisLittleChatteover 8 years ago
Yes

Yes, yes, so much yes.

olsaltyolsaltyabout 6 years ago
Especially Good Build-up

You have caught the essence of the interaction of two people about to fuck for the first time, Lisa, and your peeks into their thoughts was both realistic and arousing. I'm delighted to see you have some more stories to share. Nice job!

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

Lisa, I enjoy stories that explore a woman's fantasies and how she thinks. I watch for turn-ons that I might not have thought of in my own stories. One that intrigued me was how Mia felt Gareth's heat. I asked myself if that was metaphorical, but suspected that women really are more aware than men of when their partners or themselves are literally hot. In my experience that heat is a part of the turn-on when a man moves that heat against a woman's tender bits. I've wondered if that isn't part of the aphrodisiac quality of alcohol for women, since it seems to heat the face, chest and nether regions.

A recommendation: You have nice extended sex scenes and they could be improved by more short dialog revealing how something feels. "Oh, that's so nice ..." I think you can also play with more interior monolog. "Ohmigod," Mia gasped, "His tongue is ... Mix up the rhythms. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow now that’s a real man to all you men out there you should really take note I’m in love with Gareth can we please have more stories about these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This man has skills I’m in love with him can you do a ch2

daveylock8daveylock8over 1 year ago

I love this story! I've enjoyed it many times over a few years. Gotta find me a girl like Mia.

Cal59Cal597 months ago

Really, really very good! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
Thank you for reading my stories. :) My focus has shifted more to writing novels these days. If you're interested in following my work outside of Lit, you can find me on Amazon/Kindle under the pen name Elle Richards. I'm currently writing a post-apocalyptic romance series ca...