All Comments on 'Pair of Aces Do it for Charity Ch. 01'

by PairOfAces76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The paragraph that lost you 4 of the 5 stars was:

"As it turns out, Eric and Joy weren't the monogamous type. They were highly committed married couple, but had no issues at all sharing each other. More accurately, they had no issues with their spouse indulging their considerable sexual wants and desires. They loved to swing in the classical sense, but also had their own playmates with whom they played freely. They only required that the other person play safely and to be 100% open and honest about what they were up to." ...That alone ruined a potentially great story. BTW "PairOfAsses" is much more accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another horrible day in the LW section

Did you bother to even proof read this mess? Even for a fictional story this was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another story about

Ignorant, deluded people who appear to live life thinking they are invincible and won't end up with some life shorting and/or incurable STD.

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
Let's see TAGS are:

BDSM - Group - Group Sex

So of course it ends up in LW. 1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love slave auctions.

My husbands workplace has an annual slave auction. We love to party Pate, not for $50k + but still great sexy fun xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"They were highly committed married couple, but had no issues at all sharing each other."

So, just what Were they committed to?

Easily one of the most stupid stories ever posted. And no, I didn't (couldn't) read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Ignore the fool who can’t help posting multiple negative comments. He’s too ignorant to understand that a couple can be committed and still enjoy sex with others. But most of us who enjoy these stories understand.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Gordo, that was some funny Shiiite!

Spot on,

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

No LW here, but perfect place to find a whore. xoxoxoxo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous