Pair of Aces Do it for Charity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I think I feel the same way." John said, noting where she was looking and for how long. "It's difficult for me not to look at your chest. Do you mind if I sit on the settee with you?"

She assumed that meant couch and motioned for him to have a seat. He had only just sat down when the captain came on and informed them that they were beginning their decent for a landing and refuel in Miami. After 45 minutes for refueling they'd be back in the air for a long ride to the Spanish Canary Islands. They were asked to take their seats and buckle up, and they did. They landed without consequence and decided to ask Lilith to make up a small meal for them, ordering once again from the limited menu. They continued to converse and John was starting to grow on her. He had a great sense of humor, much like her husband. She liked to laugh and he got her to do so often. He mostly kept his eyes on hers, although she would catch him taking very brief glances at her chest. He was continuing to prove that he was a gentleman. They ate together and steadied their plates as they took off again. She giggled at the novelty as this was something that would ever happen on a commercial flight.

They finished their meal and the table was cleared shortly after they returned to cruising altitude. Joy moved to the 'settee' once again and invited John to join her. She sat with one leg tucked under her and immediately moved closer to him when he sat down. She was definitely interested at this point and was trying to make sure he understood that. He did, of course, but unbeknownst to her he was playing a little hard to get. He'd already had a soft endorsement from Lilith, so it was just a matter of time before Mrs Joy went after the goal. The chatting seemed to go on forever and the conversations were very engaging. She'd been drinking her clubs with a splash of vodka, so that helped make her feel a bit calmer. He'd been lubricating with martini's, so they were feeling fine. He'd occasionally reach out and touch her hand, or leg, but wasn't pushy about it in the least. She tried to escalate a few times but he seemed slow to respond. Maybe he was too much of a gentleman, which could be disappointing too.

Joy didn't know what time it was. She didn't wear a watch and had put the cell phone away a while ago, after updating her husband that they were refueling in Miami. She did feel tired though. John didn't seem to be showing much interest and it had been a long day. However, John sensed the change and realized that hard-to-get wasn't working. So he thought direct might be better.

"Mrs Joy - " John said.

"Call me something else." Joy said coolly.

"M'lady, it seems you are getting tired." John continued effortlessly. "There is a bed in there and it is all yours. However, there is only one bed, and I would like to sleep on it too. I also do more than sleep on that bed."

John smiled big and reached in to cup his hands on her breasts. It was like a jolt of electricity to her. She was instantly awake and the nerves flooded in. Her pussy woke up immediately as well and made her squeeze her legs together. He leaned in and held her close.

"Shall I sleep out here, or would you like for me to take you to bed?"

"Take me to bed." Joy said aloud, while 'It's about time' is what she thought. Something about him made her respond so quickly though. He had been in control of her advances on him, and now she was subject to his. He pulled his shirt off in a quick motion just as he leaned in to kiss her. As soon as his lips touched hers she knew that he was a good kisser. She tingled all over as his lips caressed hers, and as his tongue touched her own tongue so gingerly. She suddenly felt so separated from him, leaning together as they were. She reached out and put her hands on his washboard stomach. Her fingers tingled at the touch. He stood and pulled her to her feet, then grabbed her tight, continuing his kiss. This time he leaned into her slightly pushing his hardening dick against her. She sighed and caressed it's head through the shorts. Joy kissed his neck and glanced down. She saw his large hardening bulge and a set of abs that made her pussy so very wet.

He turned and led her to the bed room. When they went through the curtains he turned and slid her top over her head and immediately put his face to her tits. Taking a nipple in his mouth he worked his tongue and sent shivers across her body. He grabbed her up and her legs went around his waist. His hard cock pressed against her pussy through layers of fabric. He laid her down gently on the bed and slid her little shorts and panties off of her smoothly. He kissed again at her breasts as if he were starving. Circling each nipple in his mouth and suckling delightfully. Her body vibrated with his touches. His passion for her turned her on immensely and she moaned as his worked his lips down her stomach, to her thighs. He didn't tease long before dropping his face into her wet, nicely trimmed crotch. He parted her lips with his tongue and pressed his face in her pussy cleavage, stimulating her clit like a homing beacon. He swirled his tongue around her clit, then up and down across it.

"Yes." Joy sighed, his tongue moving just like her own finger does.

Joy almost came right away, but he moved slightly and started tonguing her pussy hole, and suckling her pussy lips in his mouth. His mouthed danced all over her snatch as he moved fingers to penetrate her. Licking each one by one he put one finger, then two inside her. She moaned again loudly, telling him how much she liked it. He flicked his tongue on her clit again as he worked her pussy with his fingers. She was relaxing quickly and needed a hard cock inside of her. She pressed his face into her pussy and stiffened for several seconds before he pulled way.

'He just teased me out of an orgasm!' Joy thought.

However, she froze when he rose and she felt his cock at her hot entrance. It felt like a fist against her and she was afraid he'd hurt her with a big dry cock, but he didn't. He'd been stroking and lubing his cock quietly while he ate her. It was a long hard cock, plenty thick enough to fill her up. He pushed at her slowly and she slowly relaxed. His thickness eased into her and she let out animal noises. Almost growling she dug her heels into his ass and pulled her pussy over him. He pushed at her willing pussy and slowly sunk all him inside of her. She whimpered ever so lightly as he pressed into the deepest part of her pussy and against her farthest reaches. She froze and shuddered on his cock in a small orgasm. He ground into her ever so slightly, making her slick vibrating pussy glow even brighter.

"uhhhhhhhggg. Fuck yes!!" Joy wailed as she started working her hips back at him.

It'd been months since she'd had a cock like this inside of her and she was ready. He worked his hips against her expertly and she moved her hips just right so he could stimulate every inch of her insides. Joy groaned in ecstasy and writhed as he pressed into her. John slowly started to withdraw and press into her. His strokes slowly got longer and longer until he was moving his considerable length in and out of her. His cock filled her up so much that it was dragging her clit in and rubbing it at every stroke. She whined and begged for him to never stop, and he kept stroking his fat cock in and out.

"Oh yes, faster." Joy said.

John couldn't help but complying immediately and the pace quickly picked up. He was fucking her wet cunt with more and more force. Her clit was being stroked harder and harder by his heavy rod. She could feel the tension in her pussy and waves of pleasure radiating out from his thick shaft. On and on he fucked her, her voice growing louder and louder. All at once her pussy clamped down on him and she shook all over, trying to crawl away from him. Her pussy spat cum at him and his balls tightened up, reacting to her spasming pussy. He growled deeply as he released his hot load inside of her. She arched her back against him as yet another wave washed over her. Lightning was going off behind her clenched eyelids. They convulsed together for several moments before they relaxed together.

At some point he had pulled out of her and she had fallen fast asleep. It wasn't unusual for her to do so after a big orgasm. She thought she remembered Lilith wiping her pussy down with a hot washcloth and draping a blanket over her. She may never find out that Lilith had been watching the whole time and had rubbed an orgasm out of her own clit in her excitement. The jet hummed along happily through the night air. Joy slept soundly for hours and hours undisturbed, snuggling close her new friend, John. She couldn't think of many better ways to join the mile high club.

12