Pair of Aces es Muy Caliente Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they had even arrived, Eric had decided he wanted to face-fuck Maria again. He started for the washcloth, but Maria caught his dick in her little fist. She came close and inspected his dick for anything that shouldn't be there. She was surprised not to see anything. Maria saw the fucking Joy's ass just got. She sniffed it and licked tentatively, then sucked his tattoed head a little. Satisfied that all was fine, she slid his length to the back of her throat. He was still hard from doing his wife's ass and was very sensitive. He really did need to cum badly and Maria's taboo act turned him on. Another one of those things he thought only happened in pornos. Having learned from last time, he grabbed a handful of Maria's long dark hair and started forcing her face into his abdomen, giving her every single bit of his cock. She loved this, grabbed his ass and helped out more by pressing him into her. Eric quickly got in a rhythm and fucked her throat furiously. In his present state, it didn't take him long before he dumped his pent up load into her throat. Eric groaned loudly and Maria sighed as his dick throbbed in her mouth.

Eric sat laid down on the floor to catch his breath and Maria followed him down and lazily licked all over his cock and balls. She asked that he always use her lube of choice when they played, which tasted better and was safe to consume (in small amounts). Joy was reclining in Jake's strong arms and fondling his alien candy-dick absently. Pulling back his foreskin to reveal the head of his cock, like it was a game of Jake-in-the-box. Jake just smiled in amusement, liking the attention.

Joy asked Maria about the face fucking and how she got into it. Maria responded that she never had a gag reflex, which caused her problems as a kid and almost killed her from choking a few times. She later found that her boyfriends loved this fact, and that her first husband took it to the next level by face fucking her. She didn't like that at first, but she went with it and he did it so often that eventually she found that it turned her on a lot. Eric complimented her on how fast she made him cum, stating that normally it takes longer, no matter what. In response, she stuck out her very long tongue past her chin and displayed not one, but three piercings in a triangle shape in the middle of her tongue. Three small gauge silver studs.

"My secret weapon!" Maria said, cracking everyone up.

Maria mentioned that they were swingers just for the variety of it, and that regular sex for Jake and Maria amounted to a good face fuck to get things started and a solid, sometimes rough, finger fuck to put her to bed. Eric commented on the unusual tightness of Maria's little pussy and asked her how she got along with Richard, Candy's husband. It was surprising that Richard had never been in her pussy, and might never. However, Richard loved the way she sucked his big dick and he ate a good pussy as well. She was the only one who's ever swallowed the whole thing and she liked to spend a lot of time with his dick in her mouth. Joy and Eric's eyes got really big and they teased that it was impossible. To prove her point, Maria went and washed her hand, lubed it up a bit with her special lube, then proceeded to swallow her own hand past her wrist. You could see her hand in her throat. Eric didn't know if he should gag and be disgusted, or get another hard on. In any event, they all laughed hard at her odd yet amazing talent. Coupled with that huge grin (bigger than Richard was wide) of Maria's made them believe that maybe it was possible after all. In any event, Maria definitely had a lot of cuteness to go with her freakiness.

They hung out for a little while and smoked another small joint and sipped a few more Margarita's. Joy found herself between the attention of Jake and Maria for the rest of the evening. Although she had always been a fan of men, and not terribly turned on by other women, this little Cheshire lady was growing on her quite a bit. Maria and Jake both absently caressed Joy's skin and generally made her content. Eric was also content to sit back and enjoy how comfortable Joy was between them.

It was the beginning of a quality friendship.

12