Pair of Aces vs. Pair of 10s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Push like you're trying to force something out." Ric suggested. Candy did as she was told as he pressed against her with his finger. In it slid and she moaned lightly. He worked his finger, massaging and gently stretching her hole from the inside. After five minutes of working and lubing her ass with his finger, she was moving against his finger steadily now and seemed much more relaxed. She was ready. With one motion he pulled his rigid dick out of her pussy and pressed his lucky shamrock against her ass.

"Push..." Ric commanded.

Candy did so and the head of his dick popped in. Joy and Richard came in at about that time. Ric noticed Richard was carrying lube and reached for it. Richard's eyes lit up as he handed it over.

"Damn, Ric. I enjoyed watching you fuck my wife through the door while I felt your wife up, but I had no idea you'd flip her over and do her ass." He circled around to the back of the couch and brushed her hair to the side, "How is it, babe?"

"It feels great." She sighed.

"She's a natural, Richard." Ric commented as he carefully lubed up his dick and continued working it into her virgin ass. It was very erotic knowing that he was the first to desecrate her big pretty ass. Joy approached Ric from behind and rubbed her tits on his back. She peaked around and thought it was incredibly hot to see her husband's cock disappearing in Candy's ass. She knew exactly what that felt like and it made her reach around to her ass and move her finger just around the outside. Ric loved those tits on his back. He was careful to keep control and continued to move slowly in her ass. Richard was so turned on by the sight that he was becoming erect again. Candy reached out and guided him to her mouth. Ric was careful to keep her lubed up and limit any stroking, mainly allowing her to feel the fullness in her ass. Ric worked ever so carefully to relax her further.

Joy noticed Richard hardening cock and circled around to the back of the couch, feeling the heat growing between her legs. She started gnawing on the side of his excess cock while Candy diligently sucked the head. Joy cupped his big nuts as she licked and sucked the side of his cock. Ric was still moving slowly and Candy occasionally reached back to spread her ass cheeks. Instead of pulling out, Ric started to press to full penetration, relax, full penetration, relax. He wasn't moving much but the pressure was perfect, and she loved the way he felt buried in her ass. Joy's pussy was tingling again and she could imagine a familiar sensation in her own ass.

"I'm going to borrow this again." Joy said as she kissed Candy's cheek. Joy could feel Richard's thick cock through Candy's cheek which made Joy squeeze her thighs together. Joy grabbed Richard's dick with a firm grip and led him to the front of the couch and had him sit down. She added some lube, stroking his shaft with both hands. He groaned his approval. She then climbed onto his lap with one leg hiked up and spread her pussy with one hand as she placed his hard cock in her wet opening with the other. He groaned loud as she slid down over the whole length of his cock in one motion, planting him deep inside her. He almost lost control immediately, but held back shivering. He didn't want to cum so quick this time. Joy hummed her approval as her pussy was stretched just right. Full to the top, her pussy clamped down on Richard's dick as she started to grind slowly on top of him.

Ric watched his porn star wife with a proud smile. Seeing her doing her thing made his dick so terribly hard. He had to consciously control his breathing and motion. Candy probably wasn't ready for a good ass-fucking yet. Candy reached down between her legs to rub her lonely clit. The feelings of pleasure coming from her ass was both unexpected, and very much appreciated. Touching her clit amplified those feelings two-fold. Perhaps it was her ass that made her clit feel so good. No matter what the source, she started to move and twist her hips, working his cock in her ass. He matched her motion and used his dick to stir her ass, stretching her blissfully this way and that way. Her motion picked up speed and Ric thought he was going to cum after all just as her body erupted in orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahhh..." She clamped her ass down on him hard and he could feel her asshole spasm and twitch around his shaft. He wanted to pound her ass at this point, but he knew better. He moved only a little, until she relaxed, then withdrew in one motion and playfully bit her ass cheek as she slumped to the side.

Ric looked to his wife, who was still grinding on Richard hard cock. She liked watching him do Candy's ass and smiled over her shoulder with that 'fuck me' look. Ric looked down raised an eyebrow when he saw her removing her own fingers from her ass. Ric leaned in and announced,

"Richard, I'm going to fuck my wife's ass now."

Richard nodded, lost in pleasure but not quite sure as he'd never been involved in double penetration. Ric positioned himself behind his wife's lovely ass and pressed that lucky shamrock against her ass lightly. She leaned forward and relaxed almost immediately. She pushed back slightly and he slid in with little resistance. With only a quick wipe of extra lube, Ric buried his dick Joy's ass. He milked pre-cum from his cock into her tight hole. Ric was so hard and had been so close to having an orgasm. He eased in and out slightly, sensing to be sure everything was free of friction. Her ass was normally tight for the first inch or two, where her muscles are. However, with Richard's fat cock buried in her pussy, Joy's ass was tight from top to bottom. He loved this feeling more than he cared to admit. She did too and rocked back against their cocks. Ric started stroking harder, knowing what she needed without being told. Joy reached back and grabbed his ass cheek to be sure he knew. He started pumping her tightest hole with a little more authority, while Richard pumped her delicious pussy. Richard could feel her pussy griping the base of his cock, almost as if she wanted just a little more. Although he'd only being doing her for five minutes, the sensations were so intense he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He could feel Ric's dick stroking in and out of her ass. He wasn't uncomfortable with the closeness of another man, as he feared. Instead, the erotic stimulation was on overload and Richard's cock began to swell, pressing into her even harder. Joy cried out in ecstasy. Ric felt similarly in that slick, wet butt. Joy triggered both of their orgasms as her muscles clamped down on them.

"Uuuuuuuhhhh!" Joy cried and jerked as if being shocked. Richard unloaded inside of her. His cum mixed with hers and their juices ran down her leg, his big cock pulsing. Ric provided one more deep thrust and squirted his love deep in her ass. They joined together in spasm for several moments. Moans, sighs, shivers, and shudders.

They disassembled themselves and sat down to catch their collective breath. Candy looked on appreciatively and commented again on how fucking hot that was. She hopped up and quickly returned with hot washcloths for everyone. By the time everyone wiped down she was back with drinks and snacks. Ric laughed and told them that they had obviously planned it this way, but that it was his favorite setup ever.

"You guys wanted to get laid tonight, didn't you?" Ric asked. Richard snickered and pointed to Candy.

"She was craving some strange cock tonight, it was all her." Richard said. Candy shrugged a modest agreement and the all laughed. They sat there in the nude and talked for some time. Candy said that Ric gave great head but the surprise of the night was how well he knew how to take care of an ass. She hoped that she could get more butt-love in the near future. Candy also announced her intention to own Ric's cum next time, pointing right to her busty twins. Richard raved just enough about how wonderfully fuck-able Joy was. He also hoped to see them again extremely soon. Ric and Joy only took a short look at each other for conference. These two were a whole lot of fun, and they were so cool just to hang with. They were thinking the same thing. Ric was very straightforward in his response;

"Yes, we really like you two. You're seductive, hot, and are great lovers. I think we're going to fuck you a lot more whenever we can."

Ric and Joy left that night already looking forward to their next encounter with Richard and Candy.

12