Pajama Top Ch. 02

Story Info
He continues the nipple play...and more.
4.3k words
4.56
73.4k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: this is the second chapter in a series. I recommend you read "Pajama Top" first to set the tone for the events in this chapter. And thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the first chapter - I hope you'll enjoy this one just as much!

*****

Bret followed his lovely sub into the kitchen. He had just spent nearly an hour on the couch with her, holding her in place with his own body, while he teased her nipples unmercifully. He knew how much she loved nipple play, the more extreme the better, and he was happy to oblige.

Most recently he had affixed two O-ring clamps at the base of each nipple, screwing them into place so her nipples were forced to protrude straight out from her breasts. He had not tightened the tiny screws down as far as possible, because then he'd have to take the clamps off her in about 15 minutes. Instead, he had fastened them just securely enough to keep her nipples erect without danger from loss of circulation. And then, without giving her any of the relief she'd been craving, he'd said, "let's go to the kitchen to fix dinner."

His cock was throbbing as he thought about how this was making her feel: helpless, horny, HIS. Those were three of his favorite words when it came to describing his sub.

She stopped in the middle of the kitchen, turned around to face him, and waited for further instructions. He picked up both her hands in his and laced his fingers with hers, bringing them one at a time to his mouth and softly kissing the back of each of her hands.

"Bridget, I love you. You're beautiful. Do you know how beautiful you are?" In response, she blushed and lowered her gaze. "I love that you let me - no, that you WANT me to do these things to you. I love that you trust me so implicitly. You know I will never do anything to harm you." She met his eyes and nodded, a small smile on her lips.

"I love that this teasing makes you wet. And you KNOW how hard it makes my cock, and that makes you even wetter." Her blush deepened but she nodded her head again. "But we both also know that I need to push you sometimes..." His voice trailed away, as if he had either lost his train of thought or, more likely, picked up a new train going in a different direction. He cleared his throat.

"So, shifting gears, let's figure out what to have for dinner." He pulled her close into a tight hug, pressing her clamped and erect nipples into his chest. She emitted a quiet "mmph!" of muted pain but didn't resist him. He ran his hands down her back, sliding them below the loose elastic waistband of her pajama shorts and cupping her ass. As required when they were home alone, she was not wearing panties. He kneaded her ass cheeks for a minute then pulled his hands out of her shorts and let her go.

"Let's keep it simple tonight. Pasta and salad. Go ahead and start boiling the water."

She turned and started to reach for one of their large saucepans, kept in a cabinet beneath the counter. As she bent down to get it, he said "freeze." She stopped herself from standing back upright and waited, bent over, one hand on the cabinet door and the other on the handle of the pot inside the cabinet. She turned her head to look at him over her shoulder, smiling mischievously.

"You want me to freeze like this?" She arched her back a little, pushing her ass up higher.

"Exactly," he replied. He moved behind her and pressed his erection against her inviting rear end, putting his hands on her hip bones and squeezing. Then he reached under her and brushed his fingertips across her nipples. She started at the feel of his hands on her breasts, but remained bent over.

"Yes...stay just like that...don't move," he said, flicking his fingers lightly back and forth over her nipples, which were still aching deliciously from the extended stimulation of the past hour. She exhaled a long "ohhh..." at his touch.

He only made her endure this for a minute or two before letting her up so she could fill the pot with water. As she stood at the double sink, he picked up the narrow shoulder straps of her pajama top and pulled her shirt slowly up to expose her belly, then lowered it just as slowly. Then he did it again. And a third time. He could see her shiver from the maddening friction of the thin fabric sliding up and down over her sensitive nipples, and that shiver made his cock throb harder. She was so hot when she was turned on.

She put the pot full of water on the front left burner of the stove. Before she could turn the heat on, however, he stopped her again.

"Wait right there," he told her, then retrieved her leather collar from the countertop on the other side of the kitchen, where he'd deliberately placed it earlier today. He brought it around her neck from the front and buckled it in place behind her as her breathing sped up noticeably. Being put in her collar was an immediate trigger for her. As soon as it was on her neck, she melted into near-complete compliance. He shifted it so the large D-ring on the collar was at the back of her neck.

"That looks so damn good on you," he murmured, stroking the base of her neck just below the collar. "I'm glad you decided to keep your hair short." He moved his fingers over her neck, most of it covered by the leather, but there was still enough exposed skin for him to caress its silky softness. "I love being able to reach your neck and throat without your hair in my way...mmmm..." Suddenly he grabbed a handful of her thick short hair and pulled her head back roughly. She gasped.

"And I'm also really glad there's still plenty of hair for me to get a good handful when I need to," he continued, speaking quietly into her ear, holding her head back in his left hand and stroking the underside of her chin and throat with his right. "Such a convenient way for me to guide your head where I want it." She closed her eyes and moaned, squeezing her thighs together. His cock jumped at the sound. Hearing her arousal never failed to turn him on. He let go of her hair, then turned stern again.

"You know, I don't think you actually need to wear pajamas to fix dinner. Take them off," he instructed her firmly.

"What?" She turned to face him, looking puzzled.

He raised his eyebrows. "Are you questioning a command from me?"

"No!" she replied quickly. "I was just confused." She stepped out of her loose shorts, at the same time pulling her pajama top off over her head. She left both items lying on the kitchen floor and stood there naked except for her collar, looking at him. He greedily drank in the view: pale skin, tousled blonde hair, delicious curves, full breasts with dark pinkish-brown nipples erectly protruding from the O-clamps. And this delectable creature was all his...to play with, to fuck, to cherish, to love. Her eyes were wide and her pupils so dilated he could barely see the blue of her irises.

"Now, you know that's not where dirty clothes go," he chided, looking down at her discarded PJs. "Pick those up and put them where they belong. But do it without bending your knees."

He moved around behind her again and heard her quick intake of breath as he put his hands on her hips from behind. She bent at the waist, stretching down to reach her pajamas until her hands were almost on the floor. He tightened his grip on her hips once she reached this position and said, "spread your legs." She obeyed. Kneeling behind her, he slid his hands between her thighs, using his fingers to gently stroke and separate her labia. Moisture glistened visibly in her folds, and she shivered again as he slowly ran a finger from her opening to her clit several times, spreading her juices around the whole area.

"I knew you were enjoying this," he said, his voice husky from desire. "I can't WAIT to taste you. In fact, I'm not hungry for pasta any more. There are much better things to eat right now. I'm thinking we should have a late dinner tonight instead...or maybe just skip dinner."

He slid his middle finger up inside her wet opening, keeping his index and ring fingers on either side of her clit and wiggling all three fingers.

"God, please..." she groaned, still bent over with her knees straight and her hands on the floor. "You're driving me crazy. I need more than this. Please." He grinned to himself. She had said the magic word: "more."

Pulling his now-wet hand out from between her legs and standing up, he said, "I was just thinking the same thing. You can get up now, baby." Sighing in relief, she did, turning to face him with a hungry lust in her eyes. Her hands automatically moved to his erection, but he blocked them and grabbed her wrists.

"You forgot to pick up your PJs," he said, glancing down at the floor where they still lay. "Do it right this time, and take them to the laundry room."

She eagerly complied, obviously thinking that she was going to receive more pleasure once she did. He followed her into the laundry room, where she dropped her pajamas in one of the baskets against the wall.

"While we're in here, I want to show you something new I got this week," he told her. "I know I'm gonna like it - I'm not sure how much YOU will - but there's only one way to find out, right?"

She looked at him nervously. "If you were serious about skipping dinner, I was hoping we could go straight to the bedroom," she said timidly, dropping her eyes from his. He laughed.

"I bet you were," he acknowledged with a grin, "but I have other plans first. Put your hands behind your back and turn around."

When she had complied, he opened one of the cabinets above the washing machine and took out a pair of joined wrist cuffs affixed to an eight-inch chain. He fastened the cuffs around her wrists, then pulled the connected chain up, using a carabiner to attach the other end of the chain to the D-ring on the collar around her neck. The short length of the chain drew her wrists up behind her back so high that her elbows were now pointing to the floor. She was forced to arch her back and raise her chin to prevent the collar from pulling too hard on the front of her neck.

Placing his hands on her shoulders, he gently turned her back around to face him. Her breasts were thrust forward, their bound nipples inviting further attention. He slid his hands around her waist, then bent to suck gently on each nipple, making her moan.

"Oh, god...Bret...please...," she pleaded, "you have to - "

He interrupted her, speaking with her nipple still in his mouth. "No, no...you don't get to tell me that I 'have to' do anything. What YOU have to do is obey me without argument. Remember?" To emphasize his point, he bit down on her nipple, making her yelp in surprise and pain. He massaged the tender bud with his tongue, making her moan again, then moved his mouth back to her other nipple and bit that one too. She made a low whining noise behind her closed lips, breathing hard, waiting to see what he'd do next.

Holding her nipple between his lips, he put his hands between her legs, using one to spread her thighs apart and the other to gently massage her clit. Her pussy was swollen and very wet. She pushed her hips forward into his hand, trying to get more stimulation on her clit. He rubbed and stroked her clit until she started rhythmically thrusting against his hand, then he stopped. She groaned, her hips still moving against nothing. He held his fingers, slick with her juices, to her mouth and rubbed them over her lips.

"Your pussy is so wet right now," he told her heatedly. "I am really looking forward to tasting you...but not quite yet." He stood up and kissed her on the mouth, which opened eagerly to his. He enjoyed the feel of their tongues dancing together, and the knowledge that he had put her in this state of desperate arousal.

Breaking off their kiss, he reached into the cabinet again. This time he pulled out an oddly-shaped device. It had a clear plastic bar about 10 inches long, with clover clamps attached by heavy screws to each end. Through the middle of the bar was a longer bar with a threaded stem. This center stem screwed into a flat black plate at one end and had a round knob at the other end. The two bars formed right angles to each other so the device resembled a lowercase "t," with the clamps hanging off each end of the shorter bar. The plate itself was shaped like an hourglass, about 7 inches long, narrowing to an inch wide in the middle.

Holding it out to her so she could see it, he said, "so, don't laugh, but the official name of this thing is the 'Double Evil Nipple Device' - I swear I'm not making that up. You can google it." She raised her eyebrows.

"Double Evil? Why?"

He smiled at her conspiratorially. "You'll soon find out," he promised. She swallowed as she watched him handle the device.

He positioned the plate vertically against her chest so that the narrowest part was between her breasts. The attached threaded stem stuck out from her chest, parallel to the floor, its round knob facing him. The shorter cross bar was now directly in front of her breasts, a clover clamp dangling from each end.

He moved in closer to her, pushing her up against the wall. Leaning his chest into the knob, the weight of his body held the plate flat against her chest. He knew her arms were trapped at an awkward angle behind her back, so he didn't lean forward too hard; just enough to hold the plate steady between her breasts.

"Now...hold very still." He could see her heart beating rapidly under the plate. Her breathing quickened as he picked up one of the clover clamps. She knew what was coming.

He pried open the right clamp then fastened it on her right nipple. She gasped and closed her eyes, her hips bucking slightly from the intense compression. He studied her face, noting her parted lips and flushed skin, and his erection swelled. He was definitely going to enjoy this. They both benefited when she was this worked up.

Giving her a few seconds to recover, he picked up the other clamp and closed it down on her left nipple. Her reaction the second time was always less dramatic than with the first clamp, but she still winced. The pressure from the clover clamps was more pronounced than usual due to the extended stimulation her nipples had already endured.

Again, he waited several seconds, knowing that the sharp pain in her nipples was almost a relief to her after the non-stop teasing he had inflicted, and also knowing that the sensation would become more muted as her body adjusted to his new assault. Furthermore, there were so many endorphins flooding her system right now that just about anything felt good. They had discussed this in detail many times. She wanted him to understand how her body worked, so he could use that understanding to best effect.

"Bridget." He spoke her name softly, waiting for her to open her eyes. She blinked several times and looked at him, a long breath whooshing out from her open mouth. She ran her tongue around both her lips, then bit her lower lip, her eyes intently fixed on his.

"Yesssss," she exhaled, "I'm good. This is good. Oh, god, it's intense...but really fucking good." He smiled, satisfied that he could continue. He had expected to receive that response but needed to hear her say it.

He put his hand on the knob at his chest and pushed against it gently so that he could stop leaning his whole body against her. Right now, the pressure of his hand on the knob was all that was preventing the entire device from falling toward the floor and hanging by nothing but the clamps on her nipples. Although, now that he thought about it, that might be no more painful than how this device was intended to be used.

"All right, baby, breathe slowly," he said, and slowly began to turn the knob in his hand. The plate against her chest now provided resistance as the center threaded bar turned, pulling the cross bar slowly away from her breasts. The clamps at each end of the cross bar tightened and tugged on her nipples as the bar moved further away. She moaned and closed her eyes again, trying to arch her back even more in an attempt to keep up with the clamps moving away from her chest. With each slight turn of the knob, the clamps pulled harder on her nipples, stretching them out until her breasts were also being pulled away from her chest.

"Ohhhh...," she moaned, "ohhh...," and started to pant.

"Slow, deep breaths, Bridget," he reminded her, and with an effort she slowed her breathing. Her eyes were still closed, and he could see that all her attention was focused on her breasts. He watched them, fascinated at how pliable they were, how resilient. Such a lot of sensitive nerve endings to be concentrated in a comparatively small area of the body. His throbbing erection was almost painful now.

He let go of the knob in his hand. The device stayed in place, held there by the counteracting forces of the clamps pulling her nipples away from her chest and the long threaded bar pushing the plate against her chest. From a physics viewpoint, it was an impressive contraption, even overcoming gravity. And from a nipple-torture viewpoint, it was as effective and as erotic as anything he'd ever seen.

"Is the name of this device starting to make sense to you now?" he asked her. She opened her eyes and looked at him, breathing hard, but didn't answer.

"My thinking is that it's called a DOUBLE evil nipple device because it does two different evil things to your nipples. First, the clover clamps are a bitch all by themselves, so that's one evil. And the second evil is that your clamps are attached to this bar, which I can pull away from you by turning the knob up here." He gestured to each part of the device as he spoke. "So in addition to having your nipples pinched by these badass clamps, you also have to suffer having them tugged on and stretched whenever I turn the knob, like this." He gave the knob another half-turn as he said this, and she squeezed her eyes shut again and gave a high-pitched yelp.

Unable to hold himself back any longer, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed down, to indicate that she should get on her knees. She knelt down in front of him, moving carefully so as not to dislodge the device that had her nipples so deviously trapped. Unzipping his pants and standing with his legs over the knob attached to the center bar, he pulled out his aching erection and pushed it roughly into her open mouth.

Her head jerked back involuntarily in surprise, although her collar kept it from going far. With his left hand he grasped a handful of her hair and pulled her head closer to him, forcing her to take his cock all the way into her mouth. She made a muffled sound of protest but couldn't resist him. With his right hand, he reached down behind him and grabbed the knob attached to the bar. To do this, he had to lean his hips forward and turn slightly to his right, so his arm could reach down far enough behind him and between his legs to touch the knob. This angle of his hips had the added advantage of shoving his erection further into her throat.

"Suck my cock, baby. Give me the best blow job you can." She started to comply by licking and swirling her tongue around his shaft and compressing her lips against him.

"I said SUCK," he insisted, more forcefully. It was getting hard for him to stay upright; the pleasure being generated by her tongue was making his legs feel weak. But he knew that she craved domination as much as he craved her, so he fought to stay in control.

She obediently sucked and licked him, trying to move her head back and forth, but he said, "you're not taking me deep enough. I guess you need some motivation." He turned the knob in his right hand, causing the clamps to pull her nipples even further away from her chest. She moaned loudly around his cock, and the sound created vibrations all up and down his shaft. His breathing sped up.

Jesus, this was beyond arousing. It was beyond sexy, beyond erotic, beyond anything he'd ever experienced. He looked down at her mouth wrapped around him, her head held in place by his hand gripping her hair, and the tight collar around her neck. On her knees, with her arms cuffed behind her back and chained to her collar, she couldn't do anything to stop him. He was free to torture her nipples and fuck her mouth and tease her pussy for as long as he wanted.

12