Pajama Top Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she got off on giving him all this power. That was the part that still amazed him every time he thought about their relationship. Having a sex slave was one thing, but having a willing sex slave was fucking mind-blowing.

In response to the harder stretch on her nipples, she had increased her efforts, and was now aggressively sucking on him, flicking her tongue rapidly against his pulsing cock. Her head and neck strained to take him deeper then pull back, but his hand in her hair kept her from pulling back too far.

"Oh god, Bridget, you do this so well. You have the most talented mouth in the fucking universe." His voice was ragged as she pleasured him orally. He saw her try to smile despite her over-full mouth, and this movement of her lips lessened the vacuum-like seal on his cock.

"Uh-oh...you shouldn't have let go," he told her, and turned the knob again. She let out a longer moan, at a higher pitch this time, but kept her lips tightly closed around him. Her closed eyes squeezed tighter for a second and her eyebrows drew together. He gripped her hair more firmly and pulled her face all the way up to his groin. She gave a muffled cough deep in her throat as his cock pushed even further into her throat.

"Baby, I'm gonna come in your mouth. And you're gonna swallow every drop. You know what'll happen if you don't?" She whimpered around his thickness, her jaw muscles visibly clenching as he said these words. "If you don't swallow everything I give you, I'm gonna turn this knob another two full turns, and we'll start over."

"Hm-mm! Hm-mm!" she responded in the negative, her forehead creased in fear.

"Does that mean you're gonna be a good girl?"

"Mm-hmm!" Her forehead relaxed and she redoubled her efforts with her tongue.

"I hope so, for your sake," he said, "because it won't be long now. Oh...god...oh..." his voice trailed away as he let his mind be taken over with sensation. His excitement had intensified and his whole body was absorbed in his impending climax. He let go of the knob and gripped her head with both hands now, holding her head tightly, his fingers reflexively clenching and unclenching in her hair.

He thrust his cock faster and faster into her mouth, arching his back, then came with a surge of pleasure, yelling a long "ohhh!" as hot sperm shot out of him in powerful spurts. He felt the delicious sensation of her throat working along with her mouth, as she swallowed over and over, trying to keep up with his thrusts.

As his orgasm faded, his cock soon became extremely sensitive, and he had to pull her head back and hold it still. He stood panting over her, his legs spread. His cock still throbbed inside her hot wet mouth, leaving all his nerve endings on fire.

"Oh, Jesus. Hold still. Oh god," he panted, "oh my god. Oh - oh - ohhh..." he breathed, his pulse finally starting to slow. He breathed heavily, relaxing his fingers in her hair and stroking her head, finally pulling his softening cock out of her mouth. As the over-sensitive head passed her lips, he convulsed at the sudden shock of renewed pleasure, gasping again. He leaned forward and put his hands on his knees, then met her eyes.

"Wow. You've definitely earned a reward," he told her.

(To Be Continued...)

12