Palm Springs Business Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as Jacob thrust harder than usual up into me which jerked my head back around I saw in the mirror Amy come walking out of the bathroom. But it wasn't her naked body that attracted my attention so much as the black harness around her waist holding a huge red dildo pointing straight out from it. My eyes lit up and my pussy juiced all over Jacob's cock even more as I stared at the large artificial cock that was protruding out from her body.

"That's right Cassandra baby, you are going to get fucked up the ass with this huge dildo of mine. I hope your asshole can handle large things like this." She said to me as she walked to the bed lewdly stroking her 'cock'. She reached down on the night stand and picked up a bottle of lube and generously drizzled some down over the fake cock head.

I swallowed hard as I watched and while I felt Jacob's real cock still pounding up into my hot pussy.

"My asshole can handle anything you can bring lover, all night long," I said to her as I leaned forward onto Jacob presenting my ass to her view. I realized then this was to be the first time I had ever been sandwiched between a husband and a wife. My pussy only seemed to get wetter at the thought as Amy climbed onto the bed behind me. Jacob slowed to make small shallow thrusts into me as his wife reached out to spread my ass cheeks. I then felt her apply a couple drops of lube to my tensing rosebud. It was cool at first, but the she spread it out evenly with her finger, even taking the time to work it on into my tight hole. I instinctively moved back onto her finger until it was all the way up inside.

"Oh Cassandra, we should have no trouble fitting this huge dildo in your pretty little ass. In fact, I think you've done this a time or two before," Amy said in a sweet seductive vice as she scooted up closer and rimmed my asshole with her finger. She then put a few more drops of lube on the head of the dildo and stroked that rubber cock a couple of times for good measure.

I lowered my head and kissed Jacob on the lips as I felt the head of the dildo pressing against my tight butt hole. Amy and I both grunted, her trying to push forward, me trying to loosen up and take her in. Amy applied a little bit more pressure and then the head slipped joyously on in. I let out a moan at that point knowing I had both of my holes filled. Amy worked half of the dildo into my asshole giving me time to adjust to the size. The dildo felt about the same size as Dillon's cock which he fucked me back there with the night before. So my asshole had no problem accommodating the size of that fake one. As Jacob stuffed me full from the front Amy slid the rest of the dildo into my bottom.

I let out another moan as I knew I was in heaven!

Amy and Jacob went slowly at first, each respective phallus being taken from me then ever so slowly being reinserted into my hungry body. But soon they were both fucking me at a good steady pace. They were so in sync with one another again I could tell this wasn't the first time the lusty couple had done this. I grabbed onto the bed sheets above Jacob's head as their mutual thrusts became ever more forceful. Jacob was sucking on my one tit as the other bounced back and forth on his face. I managed to concentrate on contracting my pelvic muscles around his cock as he continued fucking me hard from below while Amy had grasped my shoulders and was pulling my body back towards her while the dildo was repeatedly and deliciously impaling my stretched asshole.

I could feel the sweat building up on my back, between my breasts, and literally all over my body. This hot couple must have been fucking me for a good twenty minutes and for the last few I had been having a series of small orgasmic tremors. I could tell these mini-cums were just the prelude to another much larger one. I swore under my breath that if it was as big as the last one I might end up passing out from it. In my pre-orgasmic revelry I could hear Jacob start to moan again and felt his cock swell up inside of my pussy. I tightened up my pelvic muscles and made him thrust harder and out of almost nowhere he grunted hard, thrust up once more and I could feel his hot cum explode into my vagina. Feeling his hot cum splash deep inside of me set me off in my own orgasm. I wouldn't believe the intensity of this orgasm could be any stronger than the previous one but it came on so fast and hard I did not time think about and just felt it crash over me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh God yesssssss! I'm cummmmmingggg," I rocked back my head and moaned. "Please don't stop fuckinggggggggg me!"

I continued to feel Jacob thrust hard in to my pussy pouring the last of his man cum into my hot cunt when I heard a squeal behind me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss," I heard Amy moan out loud.

The orgasms Jacob and I were having must have set off Amy, too, well that and I'm sure the mini vibrating dildo that was buzzing away on her clit from the inside of that strap-on harness, like the one I owned. She screamed out as she came hard, falling over onto my back just as the last of my climax subsided. I don't know how they each did it but they both kept on moaning and fucking both of my contracting holes.

I could feel my warm sex juices as they seeped out and flowed all down Jacob's massive cock and huge balls. When he stopped pumping into me I held onto to his still thick shaft and squeezed the last dribble of cum out of him. Amy thrust into me a couple more times into my sensitive asshole until her orgasm must have subsided. None of us moved for a long couple of minutes or as we came down from our mutual orgasmic bliss.

I could feel my body was covered in a thin film of sweat and I knew I wasn't the only one as I felt the two other slick bodies above and below me as Amy slowly removed the dildo from my asshole and Jacob's cock deflated and slipped naturally out of my pussy.

I felt such a void in my body.

But I didn't have to wait long for the void to be filled. For as I laid my cheek on Jacob's chest and watched it rise and fall with his breathing heavily I felt a nudge between my legs and looked down to see Amy crawl between my legs and put her lovely, sweat covered face in front of my pussy. She proceeded to lick my pussy clean of Jacob's sweet cum. This set me off on a couple of small tremors as she licked me from clit to asshole until I was clean. She then leaned further over and licked her husband's mostly flaccid cock clean, too. As I watched her clean up Jacob, I could see they were both indeed just as sweaty as I was. I ran my hand over their warm slick backs until Amy was done with her husband and she climbed up beside me and kissed me on the lips. Her strap-on harness was still in place and the dildo was sticking up between us like an ever hard horny young man as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I decided to be the first one to speak. "Wow guys, that was fantastic. I have been involved in dps before, but not one with a married couple and never one as hot as this."

"Glad you enjoyed it Cassandra," Amy more purred than spoke as she brushed back my sweaty bangs. "This is the point we usually go hop in the shower and you and I get Jacob in the middle, but..."

"But what?" I asked more than curious as to what she meant.

Amy reached down and grasped the dildo at her crotch with one hand and with the other she ran up between her husband's legs and stabbed a finger between his cheeks.

"You mean hubby takes it up the ass?"

"Yeah he's bi but loves getting fucked just as much by a sexy woman with a strap-on," she said patting Jacob's chest. "Only I'm thinking you may have worn my poor baby out with your hot pussy."

I immediately turned my head toward Jacob and found he had a huge smile on his face. I don't think he was worn out from the look in those dark eyes. My heart raced with anticipation at the thought of fucking a man up the ass. I had wanted to do it to Aaron for the longest time, but knew he wasn't ready for it.

Now I was going to get a chance to practice on Amy's sexy husband!

"Oh I think he's got more left in this body of his," I said playfully slapping his flat belly.

So I helped Amy out of the harness and we got up off the bed, each kicked off our high-heels and went into the bathroom, strap-on in hand. She turned on the water in the shower and washed off the sex toy as I sat and had a quick pee. Then as I stepped into the shower she had a pee just before Jacob came in, his mostly limp but still mighty impressive cock swinging in front of him. While Amy joined me under the hot water I could hear the tell-tale splash of Jacob relieving himself.

In the next moment all three of us were rubbing up against one another there in that walk-in shower. We two girls soaped each other up and played with each other's tits as Jacob scrubbed our backs. But before long Jacob sat back on the bench as his wife and I soaped each other up with her wonderful smelling lavender shower gel. We took turns spreading the gel all over our bodies and in particular our tits. I could not get enough of the incredible feel of her fully round breasts in the palms of my hands and as I did I glanced over at Jacob to see he was stroking his already hardening cock taking it all in.

We certainly did our best to put on a little erotic show for him for a few minutes, but then I decided I wanted him involved in our playtime again. Amy knew it so she put out her hand for Jacob and he eagerly joined us under the several streams of water that were coming at us from different angles. We both had our hands all over him as we washed him head to toe, each of us taking turns squatting down in front and back of him massaging suds into his ass and all over his balls and almost fully hard cock.

After that we rinsed off, sat him back down on the bench and I got down on my knees between his legs and started to suck on that wonderfully large cockhead again. It felt like I was sucking off one of those gear shift knobs in a hot sports car it was so round and full. He started to moan as I sucked more and more of him in. By then Amy was sitting on the bench next to him fingering herself. Jacob saw me looking over at her and realized what she was doing so he moved his hand over in between his wife's legs and they both fingered her wet cunt in perfect rhythm. As they did, Amy added to the fun by reaching over to the shelf and grabbing a short stocky dildo and handed it to her husband which he quickly utilized to fuck his wife silly. She had her legs pulled up to her chest now, moaning and puffing as he shoved that thing in and out of her puffy cunt while he diddled her reddened clit.

I was so mesmerized at the sight I let Jacob's cock fall out of my mouth, just casually licking at his shaft as I watched him fuck his wife with that big thick toy. Amy's head lay back against the wall and her eyes were closed as she moaned with a mix of pain and pleasure on her face. I was extremely turned on and jealous watching her being pleasured by her husband like that.

I so missed having a man in my bed every night!

But I quickly shook my head when that caused a vision of my ex to get into my brain. To rid that ugliness from my mind I went back down on Jacob and began sucking the hell out of his fat cock while I watched that toy cock fuck Amy unmercifully. Amy's hands groped at her tits and pulled hard on her erect nipples, pulling them out a full inch or more. It was quite a scene as her body jerked and undulated under all that stimulation.

It was then I caught sight of that beautiful little red clit of Amy's winking up at me. She had stopped rubbing it for a moment and I couldn't help myself. I stopped sucking on Jacob's cock and moved over in between her open thighs and bent over to lick that huge red bead as Jacob slid the dildo in and out of her pussy just under my chin.

Amy opened her eyes and looked down at me. She licked her lips as I licked her. Then she blew me a kiss.

I stopped, I wanted more, more for this woman and more for me to get off on watching. "I want to watch you fuck your husband, baby." I said to her before I leaned up and took her right nipple between my lips, clamped down hard on it, and sucked it in even harder than that.

Jacob had heard me and obviously wanted to do it, so I saw the fat dildo slide out of his wife's pussy and he handed it to me as he spread his legs and held his huge cock in his big fist.

I stared at that sex toy in my own hand for only a moment before I put it in my mouth and savored the taste of my new lady lover's hot pussy. It was good, it was very good. But we had other things to get to and I helped Amy up so she could climb onto Jacob's lap with her back to him while he guided his monster cock into her waiting, wet pussy. And it was ready and waiting as she slowly slid right down on the whole length without stopping. She let out a huge groan when he was fully buried up inside her.

I sat down next to them on the bench and watched as she rocked her hips back and forth while she rested her head back on his shoulder. They kissed passionately like that for several moments and I could see everything, Amy's lusciously naked body, wet and glistening down to the huge veined cock impaling her wetter pink gash. My one hand still held that dildo while the other was down on my pussy rubbing my own enlarged clit. They fucked and I diddled like that for another few minutes, all kinds of sexy moaning and groaning going on in that shower. But when I looked down and saw their wonderful union again all kinds of possibilities entered my naughty mind. So I got up from the bench and went back down on my knees between Jacob's legs. Only now I had Jacob's huge balls and Amy's wet pussy right in front of me. I stared in erotic wonder for a moment at the beautiful sight of his cock doing such sweet, nasty things to her body, until the temptation became too great and I leaned in to lick his balls. From that vantage point I got a close-up view of the thick shaft of his penis as it disappeared and re-appeared from his wife's glistening wet pussy. That became the erotic enticement as my tongue slipped upward until I was licking his shaft and then her clit as she moved up and down on his big fat magic sex wand.

As I sucked and licked on this sexy couple, the fingers of my right hand rubbed my own clit while my left still held that dildo. I would glance up and star at Amy's huge bouncing up and down as I tasted her delicious moisture on Jacob's cock and balls as their fucking pace increased. I knew then I needed something big and hard in my pussy, fucking me good. So with the dildo in hand I stood up, spread my legs and shoved that fat sex toy all the way into my hot, wet cunt. While I did this, Amy leaned up and grabbed my head to pull it down and bury my face in her huge, moist, heaving tits. I propped one foot up on the bench next to Jacob's hip and began to shove that dildo in and out of my pussy with the same rhythm they were fucking. I kept on pumping the dildo in and out of me as I felt my orgasm building up and I heard Amy moaning as she moaned. I rabidly sucked and bit on her big round tits.

Then as I was about to fall over the edge of ecstasy I looked up and locked eyes with Amy. I knew that I wasn't going to last long staring into her deep sexy blue eyes and all of a sudden I just felt the spontaneous explosion as the incredible orgasm swept through my whole body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssssssssssssssss. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" escaped my lips in a growing, higher pitched scream as I had the most extended and extremely thrilling orgasm.

No sooner than I had peaked than...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddd. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssssss!" the loud, echoing scream came out of Amy's mouth and I swear her face turned as red as her flaming hair.

Our eyes stayed locked as both of us came and came.

Our sweet orgasms were quickly followed by Jacob's when he started to moan and grunt like a real man does. He kept on pumping away at his wife's pussy as I heard their skin slapping together. I kept on fucking my hot pussy with the dildo along with them and tweaked out another little but exciting orgasm.

When all of our orgasms had subsided and we each could breathe again, Amy climbed off of Jacob to reveal his large still pretty much erect cock covered with his cum and hers. She turned, around bent at the waist and licked all over of it, slurping and cleaning it up. I rubbed my wet pussy up against her wonderfully round and warm ass. She felt me and stood, turned her head and kissed me on the lips sharing her man's delicious cum with me. Damn, if he didn't taste scrumptious!

Jacob then got down on his knees and licked the remaining cum from Amy's pussy. He had deposited another good size load in her as he licked and sucked on her reddened pussy, catching all kinds of cum streaming and oozing out. As she was being eating out Amy reached back and pulled the dildo out of my pussy and we took turns licking my cum off of it.

"Girls, I think we've been in the shower for at least 45 minutes," John finally said the first real words in a while. "Maybe it would be a good idea to get out and dry off before all three of us shrivel up like raisins."

"Speak for yourself." Amy teased as she playfully swatted at his wilted penis.

We all three laughed before getting out and drying one another other off and headed back out to the bedroom area. No sooner had I walked by my clothes than I heard my blackberry go off. When I bent over to pick it up and got a swat from Amy on my bare ass. I looked at the number, thinking it might be Dillon. It was the front desk instead.

"Hello," I answered.

"Yes ma'am, I am sorry to bother you, but we are getting reports of a great deal of noise coming from a room on the 3rd floor," the young man replied.

I grinned, "What room number would that be?"

"Room 319." Of course, the room I was in at the moment. "I hate to ask you this ma'am but our General Manager is tied up at the moment and asked, since you are company management and are staying on that floor if you wouldn't mind checking it out for her."

I did everything I could not to laugh out loud as I took in what he was asking, all the while watching my two newest lovers playing grab ass on the other side of the bed.

"I will be glad to," I said a little louder for Amy and Jacob's benefit. "I will speak to the guests in that room and give them a stern warning then call you back."

Jacob and Amy stopped playing long enough to register what I was saying and they burst out laughing out loud. I quickly covered the mouthpiece on my phone and shushed them, before biting on my lip trying to keep from laughing out loud myself.

"I will call you right back," I repeated to the desk clerk and hung up.

"So we are being a bit too noisy for our less uninhibited neighbors, is that it?" Amy asked hanging all over her husband.

"So it seems," I replied looking upon one of the most voluptuous redheads I had ever met, those huge boobs of hers calling to me once again. Of course, then I looked at Jacob who was giving me that smoking hot look and was getting turned on more. When I gazed down and saw Amy stroking his already newly stiffening cock I could feel a brand new spritz of moisture down in my pussy.

"So what are you going to do about it, Miss Manager?" Amy teased, waggling her tongue at me and animatedly stroking Jacob's hardening cock even faster.

I walked over to them and put a hand out to stroke Amy's right breast lovingly then reached down to caress Jacob's nearly swollen cockhead. "I told them I was going to give the naughty guests a stern reprimand."

"Oh, does that mean anything like a spanking?" Jacob asked in his signature baritone voice, before he reached out a long arm and big hand and swatted me rather firmly on the backside.