Palm Springs Business Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" I yelped and fell forward into both their raised arms.

Before I knew it all three of us began groping one another wildly. I still held my blackberry as the other hand alternately grabbed at one of Amy's luscious breasts and Jacob's very big fat cock all hard and ready again. Within the next couple of minutes they had me on my back, propped up on pillows, Amy was suckling eagerly at my left tit and Jacob was munching voraciously at my hot cunt.

As I enjoyed the delicious attention I took the moment to call the young man at the front desk back as I said I would.

"Good evening, front desk, how may I help you?" Came the young, but husky voice.

"Yes, this is Cassandra again. I, uh..." at that very moment Amy chose to bite down on my raised nipple. "Oooo, I uh, well, I've had a talk with the rowdy guests and..." I had to pause again when Jacob did a similar nibble on my clit, "Mmmm, I uh, gave them that warning and, ooo, I think they will behave now." At that last both my lovers looked up at me and vigorously shook their heads before both going back down on me and nibbling my sensitive lady parts again.

I barely had time to cover the mouthpiece on the phone before I let out a huge groan.

"Ma'am, ma'am, are you all right?" I heard the young man's voice call out over the line.

"Yes, yes, I am perfectly, ummm, very fine thank you," I replied and immediately clicked off the phone and tossed it on the floor as the two horny and eager lovers proceeded to make love to me for the next ecstatic hour.

I lost track of how many orgasms they gave me!

After I came down after the last climax, I opened my eyes and found Jacob handing me a drink.

"Here, I think you need this, if nothing else you definitely earned it with the way you came and just kept cumming. You really are multi-orgasimc." He grinned and proceeded to sip his drink as he stood by the side of the bed, fully naked as he had been not long after coming into their hotel room.

I looked over at Amy who was reclining next to me and sipping her drink and gave her my raised eyebrow look.
"What? I just told him about that guy you were with that didn't believe a woman could really have multiple orgasms. I told my hubby you proved the bastard wrong, what was it, seven times over?" She winked at me over her glass.

We all three lay in bed for the next several minutes talking and recovering. At least I knew I needed recovery time. Jacob had recovered long since as he had a huge boner going nearly the entire time he and Amy had me wedged between them on that king-sized hotel room bed.

It was Amy that bounded up first and went to the bathroom again, only I didn't hear a flush before she came back barely a minute later. When she did, my eyes popped wide open as she walked to the side of the bed with that strap-on harness in hand.

"So are you ready to fuck my husband with this big thing?" Amy asked as she swung that contraption practically in my face.

I looked at the huge, long red dildo attached and then looked the other way to see Jacob staring at me as he grinned while taking a last sip of his drink.

"Yeah I am, I'm really excited to try something new," I said, looking into his eyes as I tipped my glass up and drained the last of my drink. I swallowed hard. "This will be the first time I've fucked a guy with a strap-on."

"Well it's just like fucking a woman," the redhead replied and tossed the strap-on down on the bed next to me. "Put this on, but stay right there for a few minutes and then you can come join us." Amy added as she bent over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I could feel her warm naked body hovering just above me. I resisted the temptation to reach up and grab onto those huge, lovely tits once again.

She reached across me and took Jacob's hand and they walked out to the sitting area where he sat on the couch and she sat down in his lap, pressing his thick hard-on between their belly's as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. She then rubbed those large tits of hers in his face before he started to rub his hands all over them. I could feel my hands itch at wanting to do that myself. I also felt my pussy getting wet again as I watched the two of them play around.

As I continued to watch I slipped the harness on and moved my hand to the fake cock that was now attached to me. I started to stroke it as if it was a real cock, my cock, my manly hard cock. Amy by then had Jacob on his knees between her legs eating her out. I could hear her moan and gurgle already getting into his licking and really enjoying it. Only I hoped they wouldn't be too much longer with their foreplay as I was ready to fuck Jacob's ass.

I stroked away on the hard rubber cock as I stared longingly at the man's hard, taut butt pointing my way as he bent over there giving his wife an extra good licking. At least from the sounds Amy was making it must have been good.

Within a few minutes Amy and Jacob were back on the bed next to me, Jacob on top of Amy fucking her like crazy with his big hard real cock. I continued to stroke away on the fake one strapped to my pelvis. Amy looked over at me as her husband pumped away aggressively at her. She had a big smile on her face as her legs were spread eagle wide and her feet up in the air. She motioned for me to come to them. As I got up on my knees beside them I felt a bit nervous with anticipation. I have always wanted to fuck a man up the ass but knew my ex-husband would have never gone for it and I hadn't push the idea with my young lover, Aaron, back home. But I just knew one of these days I would be fucking him from behind. I just had to wait my turn with him. For now it was my turn to take Jacob's sexy ass. That ass was bobbing up and down, pushing his manly huge cock into his wife, giving her one hell of a pussy fuck.

"Okay baby, stop for a sec," Amy called up to her husband, who immediately stopped fucking her and pulled out.

Jacob looked at me with a big smile on his face. "You look fantastic Cassandra, I can't wait until you slam that thing in my asshole," he said glancing down at the big rubber cock I was still stroking.

"I'm a little nervous, as you're the first guy I will have fucked," I said as I stroked and licked my lips, looking down at his real cock bobbing and drooling right in front of me.

"Don't worry Cassandra, it's just like fucking a woman up the ass, which I just know you've done before," Amy grinned and winked.
"Yeah, and I'm experienced," Jacob added, "I can take the whole thing without a problem."

And with that Jacob got on all fours while Amy pulled his butt cheeks apart and started to lick his asshole with her pointed tongue. This brought a delicious moan or two out of the man. She continued rimming his asshole as his moans got a little louder and a little higher pitched. When I realized I was unconsciously stroking the fake cock attached to my pelvis ever faster, I knew I was ready to fuck him good.

"Okay, you two, my turn," I called out.

"Okay sweetie, let me get him nice and ready," Amy said as she grabbed the lube and applied it to his asshole with her fingers. She took her time to slip two of her thin into his puckered hole which didn't seem to faze him much. Then she poured some lube down over the fat head of the dildo. While I smeared it all around, Amy quickly got underneath her husband again, spread her legs and grabbed his erection. Jacob eased back down and thrust into Amy a couple of times.

Amy looked around his broad shoulder and up a time, "Okay, sweetie, come and get is ass."

So with my greased dildo at the ready I moved forward on the bed and pulled Jacob's ass cheeks apart myself this time. As I got into position, Jacob waited on me and held his thrusts. As I guided the dildo to his asshole my heart was beating so loud I thought the two of them would surely hear. I pressed the tip of the dildo against his puckered hole and watched as it opened up to received it. This was different than with a woman or at least it seemed that way. I gave the dildo a nudge and the head disappeared almost immediately into his ass. Normally with a woman I had to work harder to get even the tip inside. But once that red head was completely inside of him I didn't pause as I normally would either to let my woman lover get used to the size of the cock as it entered her back there. Instead with Jacob I continued to push the dildo into him until almost all of it was inside his sweet ass.

He finally did let out a loud moan then a heavy sigh when I was in deep. My hands rested on his hips as I started to thrust back and forth. Jacob started to move his ass back to me as I thrust towards him. This of course caused him to thrust into Amy even harder. Within a few seconds we were moving in unison and the hotel room was filled with the sounds of our moans and our moist skin slapping together. I was really enjoying fucking his ass maybe even more because he was fucking his wife at the very same time and very same pace. In fact I felt like I was fucking her too as I looked down into her face past Jacob's shoulder again. I thrust into his ass harder as if trying to get to her pussy through him. I couldn't have imagined a more erotic scene, being able to feel like I was actually fucking two people at the very same time; my fake cock in Jacob's hot ass controlled how his real cock fucked Amy's even hotter cunt.

We fucked like that for some time before I could tell Amy was going to be cumming soon. From the sounds she was making and the groping of Jacob's body beneath me, all the while knowing he had been fucking her pretty good before I joined them told me she was close. And as if on cue, I fucked her husband's ass that much harder and faster, so in turn his big fat cock gave her more.

Amy began to grunt and squeal, "Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss honey. That feels sooooo good! I love you so muchhhhhh." Amy moaned as she wrapped her arms up around his neck and her orgasm swept through her body. "Ohhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd don't stop you two! Don't stop!"

Jacob and I kept on fucking his wife for another minute or so after her orgasm had ended. I shoved that dildo up his ass as far as it would until he stopped fucking her and I reluctantly stopped fucking him. I slowly pulled the dildo out of his tight asshole.

"Cassandra, why don't you keep fucking Jacob?" I heard Amy's quivering voice from below us both.

"I figured he stopped so I needed to stop," I said sitting back on the bed, the dildo pointing straight up in the air.

Jacob climbed off of his wife and Amy immediately got up and walked over to the table to the bar to refill her drink.

"Cassandra, you are really good with that strap-on," Jacob said to me as he handed me the bottle of lube. "I really want more, if you'd be so inclined."

"Well, thank you for the compliment, but I have had a lot of practice on women, just never on a man," I said holding the little bottle in one hand and reaching down to grasp the dildo. "Are you sure you are still up for more," which was somewhat of a silly question as I looked at the hard-on sticking out from his manly body, all covered in Amy's sex juices and drooling a long silvery sting of pre-cum.

"Yes, I want more and I hope you know you can use me any time you need to practice on a man," he said before leaning over to kiss me on the lips. He then laid down on his back in the middle of the big bed, pulled his feet up to his head and exposed that already stretched asshole to me. First I couldn't believe how flexible the tall man was, but second I had never seen a guy's puckered hole not be so puckered. That dildo and my fucking had stretched it out pretty good already and here he still wanted more.

I grabbed the lube and turned the bottle up to apply a few more drops around the rim of his asshole and squeezed a good dollop down inside that now gaping hole. Then I tossed the bottle aside and knee walked up to him holding the dildo in my fist pointing the fat rubber head right down at the ready hole. I pressed downward and the dildo slid into him with ease as he let out the longest, deepest moan of the night. Once I was buried in all the way, he lowered his legs and rested his feet on top of my shoulders. I started to move the dildo in and out of the widened orifice just as I would have any woman I had fucked with a strap-on, the big difference here was that instead of looking down at a wet pussy, maybe with my lady lover fingering herself down there, I was looking down at a fully erect cock pointing back up at me.

The sight was so amazing and so erotic!

I leaned forward and kissed him on his lips as I enjoyed being the fucker instead of the fuckee, in this woman-man union. This was such a powerful and erotic thing I was doing. My pussy gushed under the harness of that strap-on as I fucked away on his ass. I knew more than ever that I wanted to fuck Aaron like that when I got back home.

Amy came back to bed and laid next to her husband, caressing his nipples as she watched us fuck for a few minutes. She also started to play with her clit and finger herself as I had my way with her husband's ass. My pussy was so wet and the pressure that harness was putting on my clit was driving me crazy. I had forgotten about the little vibrator on the inside, but hell I already knew I would be cumming soon anyway without it.

Then all of a sudden as I pumped away Amy stood on the bed and climbed over Jacob's body to straddle his face. She planted her pussy right down on his mouth while she faced me. She looked so beautiful right there in front of me. I couldn't resist and pushed Jacob's legs up higher as I leaned forward to kiss the sexy redhead. This only gave me an even better angle to fuck away at that hot ass of his. I didn't hold back, I gave it to him hard. To which Jacob moaned and grunted like crazy into his wife's pussy which in turn he must have eagerly started licking Amy as she was moaning into my mouth as we kissed. She also played with my tits and soon her fingers were pinching my nipples. Our lips remained locked as we played with one another's tits and I fucked Jacob's ass harder than ever.

Somewhere along the way I glanced down toward Jacob's cock and saw the head was totally purple, shiny smooth and drooling a massive amount of pre-cum. I could tell he was ready to cum anytime. Amy must have known too as she reached down to start stroking it. That only inspired me to fuck him faster still. Jacob grunted more and I'm sure if his face wasn't covered by Amy's cunt he would have been grunting loud enough for the rest of the guests on the third floor to hear. I could tell Amy was getting close for sure now as I felt her body grinding over Jacob as she stroked his cock faster, moaning into my mouth as we kissed again.

Amy then suddenly leaned back as her husband's tongue continued to assault her pussy. She did moan out loud now, very loudly, and I knew she was already into her orgasm.

"That's...it...honey! Eat...my wet...pussy!" She yelled out as she groped her own tit really hard, her knuckles turning white around the reddened skin of her breasts. Her eyes were locked with mine as I kept on fucking her husband's asshole unmercifully and she stroked his fat cock with her other hand.

Damn, if I wasn't getting off on the power and eroticism of that fucking scene. And within seconds so was Jacob as he started to bellow into his wife's cunt and I watched as his cum spouted from the tip of his hugely swollen cockhead. Thick white streams of cum flew up into the air and fell back onto Amy's tits and quivering stomach. I stared in amazement as he just kept on cumming, the white glistening man stuff spewing out all over his wife and himself.

That was all I needed to set off my own orgasm and I yelled out, "Ohhhhhh yessssssssss ohhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd....yesssssss!" I fucked Jacob with much shorter, faster strokes, letting the harness rub my clit until I thought sure I was going to pass out from the pleasure.

As I heard Amy and Jacob moaning through the fog of my own cumming I saw his cock finally stop shooting the high arcs of cum and I reached down to help Amy milk the last drops out of him. There was still plenty enough left to smear my hand so I lifted it up too Amy's lips for her to lick it off. She then scooped up some of his cum from her stomach and fed it to me. I licked her husband's sweet cum off her fingers as I slowly withdrew the dildo from Jacob's ass then slid down to lick his still mostly hard cock clean. When I saw the massive white streaks and pools of white on Amy I leaned up and licked all that up, too, making my way to Amy's flat stomach. My tongue followed the trail of cum up to her tits and beyond until our lips met to share her husband's tasty semen over tangling hot tongues.

I didn't know about them at that point, but I was completely exhausted and so fell over beside Jacob and snuggled up next to him. Amy helped me out of the harness and then went to the bathroom. This time I could hear her peeing. I had to pee as well, but didn't want to move as it felt so nice up against Jacob's warm, hard body. But soon I either had to go to the bathroom or I'd be peeing all over Amy's husband, which I'll be honest was a seriously enticing thought for a brief moment.

I finally sighed, kissed Jacob on the cheek then traipsed off to the bathroom, passing Amy on the way. We smiled at one another but I was in too big a hurry to stop for any playfulness. When I finally sat and released that warm stream of pee I swear it felt so good I was going to cum again!

It was almost two o'clock in the morning by the time I got back to their bed. By then Jacob was already passed out sleeping on one side of the big bed. I got into the other side next to Amy and we kissed each other goodnight before snuggling into each other arms.

We were both asleep in no time.

I awoke at about 6:00 and after kissing the still snoozing couple on their cheeks I gathered up my clothes, putting on just enough to look decent and ran down the corridor to my own room. I wanted to go back to sleep I felt so tired still but I knew I had to be downstairs doing training by 8:00 so I took a nice warm shower to soothe my exhausted body, before switching it to the cold side to shock and fully awaken it.

As it was the rest of the business trip was very successful from a work stand point. I got a lot of training of the new hotel staff done anyway. As far as the sexy part of the trip, the following night I went to dinner with Dillon before we came back to my hotel room where he fucked my brains out the rest of the night. The man was incredible how hard he could stay and how many times he came. I joked he may be the male example of being multi-orgasmic. He said he wasn't normally like that, but that I must have inspired him. Of course I ate up that compliment, right before I went down on his wilted cock only to get it up and again so he could fuck me good and hard with it one more time that night.

I didn't get to spend the night with Isabella as she I had hoped but we did have a very hot two hours in a suite she had set up for us for lunch on Friday. I don't remember the work I did the rest of that afternoon as she took me places and made me cum so hard a couple of times it left me delirious for hours.

By my final night in Palm Springs though, I was ready for more and spent it with Jacob and Amy again. They too took me places that drove me wild and we did things I'll never forget, like Amy and I taking turns using that strap-on to fuck Jacob's ass raw.

The next morning they drove me to the airport and gave me their information so we could get together again the next time I was in CA, which Hoped wouldn't be a long time away. I met Dillon at the gate and we hopped on our flight back home. We played it pretty innocent there in business class for the most part, but eventually the closeness got to us both and we sneaked away to the lavatory together for a heated quickie. I got to feel that big cock up in my pussy one last joyful time.