All Comments on 'Pam Has a Hidden Need'

by davidmcman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
panjetarkan1panjetarkan1almost 10 years ago
A Great Story

Sooner or later (probably sooner), someone will comment that this is not 'real' incest - don't worry about it. You have written a great story and it is right where it should be. If you follow up with another chapter that explores the relationship in greater detail, it might need to be placed differently, but that won't stop me from reading it!

ap2techap2techalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Not a typical incest story but a great incest story. It's apparent she has fantasies about Daddy and he was the perfect person to help her realize her needs without involving Daddy. I also think she felt guilty about her secret of losing her virginity and Dad wasn't the one that got it.

I think you should write another from a son's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent debut

Thanks for sharing your writing talent in this awesome debut. Hope you will keep it going with more. good job.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Plagarism

This story seems to have lifted some passages from "Jessica is So Shy" by addieQ.

http://www.literotica.com/s/jessica-is-so-shy

From this story:

"I continued to slowly lift, and then she nervously said, "Oh, stop, please stop."

I stopped instantly. I was scared, thinking that I had upset her.

She looked at me and softly said, "My glasses."

It took a moment for me to realize what she meant, and I let go of her sweatshirt, letting it fall back down. Then I took her little librarian glasses off and set them on the end table next to the couch.

Without me asking, she lifted her arms over her head again, and looked at me with her big eyes. I think it was the first time I had ever seen her without her glasses. Even though she had just turned 18-years old, without them she looked a lot younger."

From "Jessica is So Shy"

"I continued to lift, and then she said, "Oh, stop, please stop."

I was suddenly scared, like I had upset her.

She softly said, "My glasses."

It took a moment for me to realize what she meant, and I let go of her sweatshirt and let it fall back down. Then I took her little librarian glasses off and set them on the couch.

Without me asking, she lifted her arms over her head again, and looked at me with her big eyes. It was the first time I had ever seen her without her glasses, and she looked so much younger without them."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not really plagiarism Doug

If you had read the intro, you would have found that addieQ was the Co-Author. So as a collaboration Addie was sharing talent and as Addie's work and as a credited Author, not plagiarism me thinks.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Sorry...

Sincere apologies to the author and addieQ. My mistake.

addieQaddieQalmost 10 years ago
not really plagiarism

I helped with this story.

David contacted me and asked very nicely if he could use some excerpts from my written work as a sort of "template" for this story. I agreed and encouraged him. He did the same with his previously posted story. I knew about it and gave him my complete blessing. I helped him along the way with this story, giving him some feedback and urging him to complete what turned out to be a rather long (but loving) story.

peace to everyone,

addie q

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
To davidmcman and addieQ

Again, my sincerest apologies for the accusation. If there's any consolation, I feel like a first class moron!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Wish I had a fresh insight to add to compliments in previous commentary

I don't . So I'll simply profusely thank the author and all those who helped him with this erotic road gently ( but not in lesser impactful sense ) traveled. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so hot

so very hot,i love my daughter :-)

from holland

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

if it was my story and someone plaquarized it, then i would be too ashemed to tell anybody this unbelievable fiction oops, its all fiction. because she will tell her daddy and then daddy will put his baseball uniform and look in the mirror and see the real daddy there with a baseball bat. dont you get it, this story is written under the incest section. these 2 guys are actually actors who are portraying twin brothers doing daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Concern

This story really worries me. It emphasises that Pam is vulnerable and is easily manipulated Talks about losing her virginity by letting a boy take advantage of her and then an older man helps her by repeating the process. Having worked in child abuse, it echoes the self-justification of abusers in it all being mutual, consensual and supportive of the others needs while in reality being manipulative and self-centred.

davidmcmandavidmcmanalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Reply to Anonymous:

I am the author.

I was very aware of the exactly issues you brought up. I made sure to have the man ask if this was okay (clearly asking permission to continue) all thru the story. I wanted the man to come across as supportive and a good listener. I wanted to the girl to be searching for someone loving. All that said, this is very much a fictional fantasy story.

David

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 10 years ago
Left me a bit queasy

Although I enjoyed the story I, too, felt uncomfortable with the "Daddy" issues. I expected her to end the role play in the last paragraph or so. As it is, I felt like she had gone over the edge for good.

Given that this is an incest story I suspect that this was completely intentional: that she has incestuous feelings for her father and is using our "hero" as a surrogate. For him to play into this, regardless of how often he asked for her consent, is misguided.

That said, I'm pretty sure that I would have acted the same way. I, too, find neediness seductive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story and fantastic

Wooow. . Its great story and I really enjoyed it reading very much. Its was very tender loving and not "fast sex" story. U really brought emotion to the story and it was sweet to read such a tender loving story. U really made the role playing very good and nice. Maybe it would be have little more better if they had talked little bit more abt role playing like she was not fantasizing her real dad but wished mckinney to be her dad and mckinney was doing the role playing cos he real felt like he wanted pam to be her daughter. After all its ur story so u have right to go as the way u like. Dont think this as criticism but just as friendly opinion frm a reader. Anyway u really have talent and u done very good the characters. U really have talent and hope to see ur works again. Maybe u can make a sequel where they explore father daughter relatoonship in more way. But not as just fantasy of pam abt her real father. Well also I would love read a mom son story frm u. I am sure u really got a good talent for sweet teasing and seductive story frm u.

BabyMineBabyMinealmost 10 years ago
I loved it.

This piece was beautifully written. I loved every word of it. As someone with Daddy issues, and someone who has found someone willing to play out these fantasies with me, it was absolutely perfect. Every emotion described down to the letter.

I will never understand people who come into the "Incest/Taboo" catagory, and complain about the "Incest/Taboo" nature of a story. That's why I came here! To real this! If you don't like this subject, then don't click on it. Jeeze.

You are very talented. Thank you.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Wonderful Tale

I'm sorry I missed this the first time around, and really happy it came up in the Randoms. A great little psychological tale. Pam and her real dad, probably hiding sexual feelings for her by being so strict and frightening. She perhaps somehow sensing that and transferring her own subconscious feeling to McKinnon, who has shown her so much sympathy and wish to help. Her fears of sex resulting from her bad first experience, then the trauma of her father finding her diary entry - what did he do to her besides expressing his disgust? That part isn't stated. Then there is McKinnon's surprised pleasure when Pam turns to him for support as the father figure she washes she had, and how it all turns into and is released as sexual desire and consummation. It isn't said, but he apparently had such care for her that he chose not to cum in her doubtless unprotected womb. I liked that. The only thing I found lacking was that he didn't worship her with oral, when he was so neatly placed to do so. But a truly wonderful tale. I hope we'll someday learn how it all turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Got Bored..

Nice story line but you took soooo long to get anywhere. On page 1 I told myself if you used the word shy again I was going to throw my laptop out the window. Too much repeating. And to not catch the mis-spell after dragging out why her daddy was angry and you said he read her "dairy"? Epic fail. Other than that I may go back to it when I have more time.

momma1968momma1968over 5 years ago

way too slow a beginning. but with a little tweaking it would be a quicker read. keep going tho dont stop I am just one person

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Wordy

I like the story line, but you repeated much of the dialog too many times, much like a 6th grader trying to stretch 2 pages of content to meet the 5 page (or word count) requirement. It was still enjoyable though.

fittexanmanfittexanman3 months ago

There were so many things to like about this story, with only a few problems. They were only annoyances really. Starting with the good. It’s rare to find an author willing to feature consent. While I really appreciated your decision to do so, several times the way the main character asked caused the momentum to die. Consent can be sexy and can be woven into the dirty talk you so enjoy, making it feel organically desire driven instead of feeling like she was asking to “initial here, consenting to let him remove your panties.” I say all of this to assist you in honing your technique of adding consent to an erotic story, which again was much appreciated. One thing I quite enjoyed, that no one has mentioned yet, was the way the author changed his terminology at each stage of the story and then changed it back. During the build up, all body parts were described as simple nouns breasts, belly button, and vaginas. Later as Mr. McKinnon let go of his own inhibitions her verbally probed Pam’s willingness to accept more intimacy. Each time she agreed the language moved one notch closer to becoming dirty talk, until finally it was words like pussy and titties. Pam was much too fragile to hear words like that early on, and Ian demonstrated just how tuned in he was by restraining himself. This became an undercurrent of the build up. I found myself excited each time that threshold was crossed and a new dirty word was introduced. Well done. Lastly, and along the same lines as things cooled down I appreciated your intentional inclusion of aftercare, something I find myself forgetting or under emphasizing too often. As before, I knew the aftercare period had arrived when most of the verbiage returned to the less sexual more medical/literal. I liked that you kept a few dirty and taboo word and phrases at the end. To me, it symbolized the knew reality of their friendship/relationship. The genie was out of the bottle and they’d never be Pamela and Mr. McKinnon again.

Thanks for writing a great tale. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous