All Comments on 'Pam Sandwich'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
littleblackdress50littleblackdress50about 14 years ago
Hot story

Good job and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You found my secret place...

...and you were very thorough. Beautifully written and thoughtful. Jaymal, you've taken an illicit fantasy fuck and made it sweet and innocent and loving. I'm very impressed!

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Great

Funny, sweet, and environmentally proper. ;) Nice job.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 14 years ago
Almost didn't read it because of the title...

But I'm so glad I did! Wow! I really wish you'd chosen a different title, because this is seriously one of the best entries I've read. You actually captured the spirit of a female Gaia in your main character, one who is strong and feminine and not afraid of her sexual desires and pursuing them with gusto. Very admirable. Awesome. And the line about Adam and his twin brother Dave? I laughed my ass off. That was classic. Excellent. Good luck with the contest. I actually voted a five star, and it might be the first time... great job!

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
Very well done!

Most group sex stories aren't written and articulated as well as this one. It was very nicely done. It deserves the five I gave it. Good luck in the contest. One of the better stories that I have read on earth day.

DG

curiousk75curiousk75about 14 years ago
Loved it!

Like a previous reader I bypassed it due to the title - but decided to take a look after that little red H popped up - so glad I did! Definitely a potential winner - good luck!

TE999TE999about 14 years ago
Nicely done

Both your vocabulary and your storytelling abilities are to be commended. A well written and clever story with a gentle message. Good luck in the contest.

bluechick1976bluechick1976about 14 years ago
Love the joyfulness of it

There's a sweet innocence to it, especially when you consider the acts being described! I've come to expect high caliber writing from you, but this was absolutely pitch-perfect in its presentation and delivery.

You also did such a good job reflecting the Earth Day theme. What's more natural than acting on your instincts? Or reveling in not only the beauty of the great outdoors, but also the beauty of unleashing passion with those you love and trust? And in letting nature take its course in the end, not some fake "the three of them walked into the sunset holding hands together, forever" ending, but - it was fantastic, a fond memory, and life goes on.

Like I said, pitch-perfect. Thank you for submitting this!

QuinceQuinceabout 14 years ago
Another winner

Jaymal,

Thanks for the heads up. It's a beautiful story.

Quince

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Worked for me!

Great story! Loved it. Wouldn't mind a little time out with the twins myself LOL! Good luck in the contest.

tarnished_knighttarnished_knightabout 14 years ago
excellent read

Like all of your stories... conceptual and well written.

George

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverabout 14 years ago
!!!

Wow, that was beautifully done. I'm going to be late for work because I insisted on reading it all this morning. Oh how i long to be 18 again. :P Thanks for the Fantastic story! :)

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 14 years ago
Wow!!!!!

That was another fantastically written story! I’m so glad you entered, because your stories are always so much fun to read. Good luck in the contest, Jaymal!

janiexxjaniexxabout 14 years ago
Beautifully written.

A lovely slow build-up to an astonishing climax. Your writing style is excellent. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fantastic story, i would definately buy any of your published work! i'm making my way through your stories on here at the moment! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really great. Erotic, fun and poignant

The story was great and could easily be rewritten into a novella. The ending was beautiful and bittersweet. Some editing help would be a good idea, but the tone and subject was wonderful. I hope you'll keep writing.

vavaaavoomvavaaavoomover 13 years ago
Sweet, sensual and poignant

God Jake, you've done it again your grasp of sexual nature and coupling is so amazing. Yet in this story compared to others I have read of yours, you did it in a soft and sexy way. All curves and sensuality. All sunlight and pure sexual pleasure. The end was sweet and poignant something I totally enjoyed, it made the story that much better. I love Pam, she is wonderful and oh would I have loved to be her on that summer afternoon. Thank you again for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lily

Jesus fucking christ. That is pretty much every girls fantasy come true. Amazing to read this after some of your darker stories (which I also creamed over).

Yeah, speechless.

lusherlusheralmost 13 years ago
reading you feels like getting beautifully fucked

You've got a true gift. Thank you for all your words -- the gentle, sweet ones and those full of profane fire. They speak to all of me -- soul, mind, heart, cunt -- like the best sex always does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for the lovely story. This is one the THE BEST stories I've ever read on Lit. Thank you!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 12 years ago
What a gift

After nearly 10 years of reading Literotica, I think this is my favourite story on this site. It was a beautiful experience.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking wonderful

Wow, my cunt has been leaking all day, wonderfully written

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
I don't know....

....if I wanna hug a tree; go beg my husband to find a non-existant twin brother, or just have a glass of wine.....but damn! That's all my poor brain can come up with afger that but thank you....thank you....thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tipping the hat...

It's hard to explain my delight upon turning a corner in the vastness of literotica and running into a beautiful story containing a sentence that takes full advantage of the word "vertiginous."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Avoid politics

Good story. A pity Ypu had to inject politics at the end. Stay from that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous