Pam Sandwich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

Patrick caressed her face with his lips and held her totally still on his own deeply embedded cock. 'Come on buddy, it's what she wants.' So Aiden pushed in farther, drew out a little and then sank himself deeper, reading her little cries and sobs and inching his greased-up shaft slowly into her tight but accommodating rectum. He loved the sight of his big erection easing into Pamela's beautiful bottom, loved the way her sphincter's reflexive tightening around his pole was countered by the lubrication of the butter so she could take him. And he loved the thought that he was commencing to fuck sinfully off-limits Pamela Shelton in the ass, even though her brother would kill him if he knew.

Pamela leaned into Patrick's tenderly strong embrace, taking comfort from his nuzzling of her face and neck, as her back passage was slowly penetrated. She knew from last summer that it would hurt some at first, but Aiden was so painstaking, so gentle that she took in his hard length with surprising ease. Gradually he opened her up, till his hard loins rested into her buttocks. Any discomfort was a trivial price to pay. She had them both now, two beautiful thick Riordan cocks thrust deep inside her. Those robust bodies hemmed her in above and below, those hands were soft upon her flesh and she was full, cunt and ass, with her wonderful Irish boys.

Patrick simply held her in place, bearing her up by the shoulder with one hand, softly massaging one of full breasts with the other. He spoke softly, reassuringly to her: 'It's okay baby, we've got you. We'll take it easy.' Aiden was working her bum slowly, moving his dick back and forth inside her incrementally, getting her used to his presence there. It was as though this were the most precious task on which either brother had ever embarked. Her body adapted fast and she knew she was good for more. In fact she craved it.

'Oh God,' she groaned, 'you sweet, sweet guys. I love having you here, having you both inside me... Ohhh fuck me, fuck me please...' She began undulating her hips on Patrick, leaning into him so that her clit was stimulated and giving Aiden fuller access as she did. He was bearing down on her back, starting to stroke into her with firmness. Patrick was actively thrusting too now, taking firm hold of her waist, the kindliness of his face intensifying as his loins began to surge against hers. The brothers took all cues from her, instinctively judging by her body's rocking, the fervency of her words and moans, to what degree she was losing herself. All three moved now like a single organism. Their combined motion was steady and fluid, building relentlessly towards a mutually desired conclusion.

Patrick's grip tightened; her red hair was brushing his face as he helped her shunt back on forth on him. Aiden was clutching her hips and thrusting now, withdrawing half his length to plunge back inside. The boys' hands were a tight hoop around her middle. Both cocks were pumping her - holy shit, those identical twin cocks fucking her in unison, making her feel ripe and wet and fertile, ready to burst with further juice.

'Guys, oh guys, ohhh lovers, please, please fuck meeeee...' Patrick pulled her tight to his chest in an sudden ecstasy of lust, rocked her vigorously back and forth so she could feel him intensely inside her, her full bosom squished to his chest. Then Aiden was on his feet so he could thrust deeper, squatting over her, knuckles pressed down on the quilt either side of her, plunging into her tight, slippery hole with ass-whacking relish. She could feel his sweating chest on her back as he ploughed her, his strong body framing hers along with that of his brother.

She had no idea what she was screaming, no clue and no care whether some passer-by might hear her, might hear them all. She was sandwiched, properly now, between her guys and it drove her wild. Sandwiched - how insane. Make that Pam on Riordan, heavy on the sweat, the testosterone and the thick, hot man-cream. She might have laughed, had the thought not driven her over the edge and made her explode into orgasm. It was like every cell in her body combusted at once. Her senses merged into some shattering, other-worldly joy. All she knew at that moment was that she was shuddering frantically between Patrick and Aiden, wailing and weeping and calling out ridiculous endearments at which she would later blush.

Her wild enjoyment set the boys off too. They had saved themselves too long and now they abandoned all restraint, slamming themselves into that gorgeous young body until their swollen cocks triggered. Aiden let go first and Patrick an instant after. They both rammed deep, clutched Pamela hard and erupted inside her, flooding both her tight spaces with their copious hot seed.

Pamela slumped exhausted onto Patrick's chest and felt Aiden come to rest on top of her. She stayed enclosed in their sweating joint-embrace for some moments, their cocks still inside her. Then gradually, carefully they withdrew, mingled girl-juice, butter and semen slithering warmly out of her twin holes as they lay her down on the quilt. It needed laundering anyway, she thought dreamily to herself. They lay down either side of her, stroking and caressing her till she almost drifted off to sleep. But she roused herself and took them swimming.

Their play in the cool water was more leisurely this time. Afterwards the twins laid Pamela's wet body down in the shade and took turns plunging their tongues into her tender young cunt, while the other explored her face, neck and breasts with his mouth. They brought her off again with their combined attentions and the wanton response of her not quite nineteen-year-old body got them both raging hard once more. So they filled her with cock all over again. By the time the afternoon sunshine was waning, they had pleasured her close to exhaustion and she had drained them of their procreative sap.

When the boys left Pamela at her door that evening, she whispered in both their ears. To Aiden she said, 'Don't go throwing your poor heart away, baby. Take your time and have fun, then find someone who loves you for the sweet guy you are. When she finds what you can do with your cock, that'll be one hell of a bonus.' And to Patrick: 'Get it all out of your system. Play with the sorority girls a while longer, then find someone steady. With a bit of substance. And when you do, fuck her and take care of her like you've done to me. Okay?'

It was her nature to get a little preachy and she told both of them, 'Do some good in the world, guys. Help make it a little better, not fuck it up a little more. Do it for me. Oh, and don't take some stupid girl's word for it when she implies she's on the Pill.' They both stared at her, jaws dropping slightly. 'Guys!' She rolled her eyes in exasperation. 'It's okay. I am.'

She kissed them both goodbye, making it as sweet and brief as she could. Then they departed, elated and sad and more than a little in love with her. They would go off and find sex and eventually love elsewhere. They would be greener in their habits. Patrick would help develop electric automobiles and Aiden would fight to save several species of American mammal from extinction. On at least three further occasions before they shook off their youthful ways, they would team up to indulge some girl's 'twins' fantasy, but it would never be anywhere near the perfection of the afternoon just passed. On that subject their conversations would never go much further than:

'Pamela. Jesus...'

'I know, man, I know...'

And they would share a moment's silent awe.

No seed had taken purchase in Pamela's soil that day, just like she had promised. She would cherish the memory of seducing, then surrendering to her beloved Riordan boys all her life and regret sometimes that she could not be with them both forever. But that would just be greedy and she had meant what she said - she could never make that choice. Their paths would reconnect again from time to time, but their brief, intimate Earth Day union would never be repeated. She would complete her studies and become a firebrand environmentalist, a thorn in the Texas governor's side. They would see her on the news and feel proud of her.

Years later a different man would find room in her romantic affections, while never displacing her fondness for Patrick and Aiden. That man would expel his sap womb-deep inside her, only this time it would germinate and cause her belly to swell. That would be on Earth Day too.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers