All Comments on 'Pamela, Pippa, and Me Ch. 02'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so-so

your getting away from the loving sibling story and going to far into the fetish bdsm area go back to the way it was in the begining and keep the parents out of it they can find out but not join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Id like,

to see one or both of the girls actually confess a full fledged love for Pete. Like for ever kind of love. Pam seems more likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Still enjoying the story! I did have a few groaner moments though, heh. 'Pete pushes his dick in her for her first ever, "oh, thats nice petey!"' I have NEVER had a girl say anything like that when I put it in her ass for the first time, lol. Maybe enjoyable after a bit when things calm down and get comfortable (and some never like it or ever get comfortable, yet true to fiction you never read any of these stories where they dont like it and tell him to wuit, lol. ...well except that daddy /daughter comedy story where he had an 11" dick and she wanted to fake an anal video) but every last girl who was taking it for the first time varied from an uncomfortable look to a yell!

Then theres sister taking the dildo that JUST came out of her sisters ass and shoves it in her pussy. Never met a girl who would willingly give herself an infection, much less something that could lead to a septic infection! ...well I take that back, Ive seen a few low rent porn chicks that were that stupid. (Guess I have too many nurse friends that work emergency rooms, lol;)

...hmm... What was the third one... Oh yeah, just a mild annoyance, but brother CONSTANTLY asking 'are you sure?' 'Last chance to change your mind' and crap like that. Sheesh, the girl tells you she wants you to fuck her, strips her clothes off and pulls a vibrator out of her ass. Yeah shes fucking sure! She was sure yesterday when she begged you to do it and do her first! Eventually the girl is going to get pissed that you're so annoying brother (wups, she already is, heh). Just stfu and fuck her good, then fuck her again! Then go in there in the middle of the night and fuck her AGAIN.

If my wife stripped down in the kitchen and gave me some lube do you think I'd start asking questions? Lol.

There! Got it out of my system! :). Still 4 stars, off I go to the next chapter! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES