Pamela, Pippa, and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch." I smiled down at her. "I could just fuck your mouth you know?"

"What's stopping you?" She asked cheekily.

"The thought of fucking your awesome pussy."

"Well, I can't stop you can I?" She grinned, waggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh you horny little cockteaser, come here." I pulled her to her feet and held her in my arms, kissing her hard. As I did, I caught a hint of movement in the doorway to the hall and realised Pam must be watching us.

"Bend over the back of the armchair Pip, I'm going to take your from behind." I whispered into her ear. "And watch the doorway, Pammy is hiding there watching us."

"Okay." She grinned and moved to the armchair, leaning across the back, her hands still cuffed behind her, her legs slightly splayed.

I positioned myself behind her.

"Here I come my little sex slave." I said, gently slapping her ass.

"Stop teasing Petey; stick your love tool into me." She demanded.

I slid into Pip's now dripping wet pussy and began to fuck her, occasionally glancing towards the doorway for another sign of Pammy. We were both so turned on it didn't take long before we both came, almost together.

As we regained our breath I could see Pip looking at the door. I peeked at where she was looking and saw Pamela peering around the frame.

"Pammy, why are you hiding out there?" I called out.

"I got turned on watching you and now I'm embarrassed. And stuck."

"Stuck? How?" Pip asked kindly.

We heard Pam sigh as if coming to a decision.

"All right, I'm coming in. But you are not to laugh, okay?"

"Okay." Pip and I chorused.

Pam backed into the room and we could see immediately why she was stuck; she had her hands cuffed behind her like Pippa. Pam was only wearing a pair of silky black knickers but for the life of me I couldn't see why she was embarrassed.

"Turn around and face us sis." Pip said, as if she had an inkling.

Reluctantly Pamela turned around, her face blushing crimson and let us see the source of her embarrassment. Before she had put on the handcuffs our supposedly sensible big sister had clipped a clothes peg onto each of her nipples.

"That's got to hurt more than a couple of pinches Pam." I said.

"Take them off me Petey, they hurt."

I could see tears forming in her eyes as I walked over to her.

"It'll hurt even more when I take them off Pammy."

"I don't care Pete, just take them off. I feel really stupid."

As I unclipped the pegs Pam flinched, the tears now flowing. I kissed them away, massaging the blood flow back into her painful nips.

"Let me." I heard Pip say. I moved to one side and Pippa began to suckle on her sister's tit. I remembered that she still had the handcuffs on.

"I'll uncuff you." I suggested.

"NO!" They both said. Shrugging, I moved behind Pam as I had done with Pip and kissed her neck.

"Why the pegs Pammy?" I asked softly.

"It's silly." She shook her head.

"Tell me anyway."

"I saw Pipsqueak had already had the idea about the handcuffs so I wanted to be different."

"But you are different."

"I said it was silly."

Looking down over Pam's shoulder I could see Pip's mouth working on Pam's tits. I began to harden again at the marvellous sight. Pammy's cuffed hands suddenly grasped my stiffening cock.

"Petey, you've got all hard again. Can you fuck me in the bum again? I liked it before."

"See, I told you that you were different." I laughed.

"But will you? Please?"

"With the cuffs still on? If you want me to Pam."

"I do Petey."

"Then I'd better go and find that baby oil."

I went quickly to the kitchen and spent a few moments looking for It. When I got back Pip had somehow managed to get her cuffed hands in front of her and was on her back on the sofa with Pam bent over the arm licking at her cunt. Pammy gave a little yelp as I poured some of the cold oil over her butt and began to massage her asshole. Pippa was moaning underneath her sister's oral attention.

"How did you get your hands in front?" I asked her when I caught her eye.

"I'm supple enough to slide my legs through." She managed to gasp.

I slipped my fingers into Pamela's anal passage causing her to moan with lust.

"That's it Pete, I'm ready. Stick your big cock up my bum again."

I carefully lined up my dick and slowly sank into Pam's welcoming ass.

"Oh god, that's soooo good little brother."

"I'm going to start Pammy."

"Fuck me Petey. Fuck my naughty ass."

"Less talking, more licking Pammy." Pip said, pulling Pam's head back to her pussy. Pam went to work with her tongue and soon Pippa was climaxing, her legs wrapping around Pamela's head. Pam managed to hold off from her own orgasm until moments before I came; the sudden tightening of her ring piece around my thrusting cock was all I needed to set me off too. I shot my load into her bowels and then lay across her back panting to get my breath back.

I slipped out of Pamela and picked up the handcuff key. Pippa smiled at me as I undid her cuffs.

"That was fun Petey. Are we going to try that again?"

"You like being helpless Pip? I'd never have thought that of you. We could try it again, with added restraint if you like."

"Maybe. Maybe I want to handcuff you."

"Well, fairs fair, I suppose. We'll see." I replied a little dubiously as I released Pam as well. "How about you Pam, have fun?"

"Apart from the pegs it was okay," She sounded unsure. "But the ass-fuck was great Petey. I think I really like that." She grinned.

"I don't know how I keep up with you two." I laughed. They sat either side of me on the sofa.

"Just as long as you do." Pip said, smiling her wicked smile.

"Right." Pam added fervently.

"Well I'll try," I said. "But I may not last until Mom and Dad get back at this rate."

I put my arms around them and we all lay back, the girls snuggling close to me. I looked down and saw they both had fallen asleep. "I swear I'll try." I whispered, kissing both of my sleeping beauties gently on the cheek.

12