Pam's Donation & Holiday Merrymaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a cock in her mouth her eyes opened up wide as he continued to pump his cock up her ass. As he finished he just stood there for a minute with his cock balls deep and a satisfied look on his face. He pulled his massive tool out of her ass with a plop. Her asshole started to close but not all the way as the bull gravy flowed out of her anus.

As Gus moved my wife was surrounded by five guys. Not just any guys, these were some of my customers at work: Paul, Tim, Rob, Dale and Mic. I talked to these guys weekly about orders but had not seen any of them in person since one of my wife's previous escapades months ago. My customers were now completely naked, surrounding my already well fucked wife; spanking her ass, pinching her tits and slapping their cocks on her face.

The guys formed a sort of assembly line pumping her holes for 30 seconds and then shifting places for the next two's pleasure. All the guys used her mouth, pussy and asshole one after the other as she was bucked back and forth, her little body getting pounded by cock. Sperm dripped from her chin and oozed from her asshole as their cocks worked her over. Her anus had been stretched too much and wouldn't close. All the men making comments on how turned on they were by my nasty slut.

Our neighbor Phil who works for one of our suppliers moved closer to watch as she got more cum in her mouth. Paul had released his load and more cocks were waiting. Dale's cock was going at her full throttle between her pussy and her ass. Her body slammed back and forth against the back of the restraints. Dale shoved his cock deep in her ass with a loud "oohhhhh fuck" and released a massive load which oozed from her open sphincter when he pulled out.

Rob's cock was quickly shoved in her ass as he was ready to cum. He yelled "I'm filling your ass" as he added more cum. Tim was last and quickly pumping her over and over again her in her asshole. "I need to cum" he yelled as he started groaning and filled her ass with his cum.

The guys slowed down and Phil meekly looked around and with no one else waiting slowly moved behind my wife. He was a quiet guy whose wife always seemed to be yelling at him when they were together. He looked a little unsure but slowly moved in position behind my Pam's butt. Cautiously he spread her ass cheeks to put her open anus on display. He just stood there frozen for what seemed like several minutes, mesmerized like he had never seen an asshole before. Slowly he let go with one hand to grab his prick and shoved his whole cock up her ass in one sudden movement. My wife seemed to still be enjoying herself as she let out a low moan.

"Ohhhh God damn Pam... you slut" he yelled as he held still for only a moment.??Pam?? This was only the second time he ever spoke to her and they were on a first name basis? Normally very polite and quite; Phil started yelling "take my cock in your ass bitch" "oh fuck me, of god damn Pam I'm gonna cum in your ass" as he almost lost balance fucking her so hard.

He was like a dog humping her, trying to climb on her, mounting her in a frenzy to get his cock deeper in her ass. He hadn't even been in her two minutes as he yelled again "ohh fuck Pam, take my cock in your ass". "OOOhhhh Christ here it comes, I'm gonna fill your ass Pam, get ready" as he grunted "ooohhhh fuck Pam you slut!" "I need to cum in your ass Pam", his body jerking wildly as he was dumping his load in my wife's behind.

Pam was dizzy; she said she felt like she didn't know where she was. All she could see was a haze, mostly from the cum in her eyes. Everyone one in the room had cum in at least one of her holes and several more were lining up when Carl said "it's time for one more game".

The guards released my wife from the restraints and she brought her hands to her face and wiped the cum from her eyes and instinctively suck them clean. All she could taste was cum. Her asshole had been ravaged now. Pulled open and spit and cum in so many times she felt as if she would shit cum for a month. Her pussy and ass were and gaping open with a steady flow of cum running down her legs. Her hair was a sticky mess and her entire petite naked body glistened from the many loads of cum that had landed on her.

They guys were saying let's cover this whore with cum as they put her on her knees on the floor telling her to stay there on her heels. They told her to hold her tits out. They all encircled her as they jacked their cocks. She was breathing hard with anticipation when Carl brought the guys a large beer mug and said to the group "fill this up."

Paul grabbed her by the hair and began to guide her mouth back and forth on his enlarged dick, sopping with her spit. He used her head like a basketball, dribbling against his stomach while jamming his cock down her throat. Pam gagged several times, coughing up more spit. Saliva bubbled out of the sides of her mouth and down her cheeks and chin.

Then she felt his cock stiffen and tasted a small spurt of cum ooze out onto her tongue. She knew he was going to cum. Paul began to grunt and pulled his cock out and stroked it fast in front of her face. She opened her eyes, surprised that he pulled out his cock. My wife thought they wanted her to swallow it. Paul jerked his cock furiously in front of her. He reached back and pulled Pam's face closer to his waist. "Look up at him, Pam, look up at him!" Carl yelled.

She looked up to Paul's face, clenched in ecstasy. He let out a yell as she could see the cum shoot from the tip of his cock. The first two streams landed on her forehead and began to drip down into her eyebrows. Paul was yelling "take my cum, slut" aiming his spurting cock at different spots on her face.

Cum was shooting out of his cock all over her cheek and nose. It felt warm and slimy as his last few spurts went into the mug. Then Paul grabbed her by the chin and wiped his cum-covered cock head over her lips as he said "suck it clean!" She clenched her eyes shut, putting his softening cock in her mouth enjoying the taste and the feeling.

Ricky and Danny were next, taking turn's face fucking her and slapping her face with their cocks. Smearing their dicks all over her face. "Yes suck me slut, take it down your throat like a good slut should" Ricky said.

Danny was next to him stroking his cock when I heard Danny yell "I am going to cum, open your fucking mouth" pushing Ricky to the side. "Open your eyes. I want to see your eyes when you beg for my cum you slut." He blasted a large spurt of cum directly in to Pam's mouth then another. His next spurt went up her nose and in to the corner of her left eye.

Ricky announced "my turn, I gotta cum" pushing Danny and said "enjoy my cum bitch" as he started to cum all over my wife's already messed up pretty face. I think he was deliberately aiming to shoot his cum in her eyes. Her Left eye was completely closed full of cum and her right eye was halfway close with cum. My wife's face was a total mess.

Carl came forward with a spoon and scooped up cum from all over her face and body to put in the mug. Then it was Gus's turn again. He told my wife to take his cock in both hands and to jack him off all over her face. She willingly did as she was told. He also told her to say over and over that she loved black cum when he shot his load on her face.

What a sight, watching her jack that big black monster with two hands right at her sperm covered face. Both hands wrapped tightly around his big shaft stroking him for all she was worth. The look on her face was total submission and ecstasy as she worked his big tool, waiting for her final reward.

After just a few minutes Gus said, "It's getting ready to cum honey." "You know what to do." She jacked him feverishly at her face as she tilted her head back.

My wife said, "yes, YES I want your cum all over me!!"."I LOVE BLACK CUM." as she kept jacking his shaft and put the tip of his dick to her lips, kissing it several times. Then she opened her mouth as though it was going to shoot sperm right then. She again said, "I NEED your cum"..."I LOVE BLACK CUM." "Give it to me, GIVE ME YOUR HOT SPERM." "I WANT IT"..."feed it to me, FEED IT TO ME!"..."GIVE ME YOUR BLACK SPERM!!"

Gus said, "Here it comes, take it you filthy whore! She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, two huge waves of cum filled her mouth. Still jacking, she closed her lips and a third and fourth wave covered her pretty cum covered face. She squeezed and stroked his big hard tool straight at her face. And a fifth and sixth shot sprayed out all over her.

My wife loved cum and she was going to be covered with load after load. It ran out the sides and down onto her tits. She looked down as it ran down the front of her. She then looked up, and faced our neighbor Phil ready to cum and opened her mouth.

Phil stuck his cock in her mouth grabbed her head and said "suck my cock Pam" but he didn't let her. He fucked her face quickly "ooohhhh fuck Pam... I got to cum Pam, Jesus Christ Pam here it comes." He pulled out shot his load all over her lips and into her mouth too shouting "take this Pam, I'm cumming on your face Pam, oh god damn Pam take my cum."

As he finished my wife then turned to the next man in the circle, mouth open and waiting. You could tell she just loved it! He told her, "I want you to drink my load you nasty bitch." She wrapped her lips tightly around his big dick and drank everything he gave her. You could hear her gulping down the load. What a sight!

My petite brunette whore wife on her knees, sucking and drinking cum from guy after guy as sperm was still oozing from her gaping asshole. The next man up told her to close her mouth, as he shot his big gooey load all over her face. Sperm ran & hung from her face as she licked her lips. She was a sloppy mess, covered with sperm and she loved it.

For what seemed like over an hour, man after man was jerking off on her face, in her mouth or into the mug. My wife had cum dripping from every inch of her body; most of it down from her chin onto her tits and legs. She could feel cum drying on her back. Everything in the room sounded like an echo, or as if she was under water because her ears were filled with cum. Her hair was doused, soaking wet and sticky. Her eyes hurt from the sting of cum in them. Her makeup was smeared down her cheeks, mixed with semen.

Carl again used the spoon to scoop the cum and fill the beer mug, which was over half full with cum. It was time for her reward. Carl brought over a straw, one of the clear ones that twisted and twirled like we used as kids. He stuck one end into the mug. There were nearly 30 men in the room now, all naked, watching my wife and still stroking their cocks.

My wife figured she had already swallowed several ounces of cum but knew she was about to get more. Carl stepped forward and pressed the straw to my wife's lips. The mug was over half full with what must have been about 10 ounces of sperm. "Suck it down now Pam" Carl demanded.

My wife did not think she could suck the whole mug, but she tried. She wrapped her lips around the straw and sucked hard. The cum was thick and hot as we watched it slowly flow through the straw into her mouth. The cum did not seem to stop, she had been sucking for nearly 5 minutes and had swallowed more than half the mug.

Her mouth was full of cum and her cheeks hurt from sucking when my wife stopped pulled the straw from the mug. She appeared to be performing for the group as she deliberately, slowly lifting the mug... the guys began to chant "chug, Chug, CHUG" until she tilted the mug to her lips. Pam appeased the group as she tilted the mug to her wide open mouth the last few ounces of cum started flowing.

My wife gamely swallowed the cum and was purposely putting on a show as she tilted her head back lifted the mug above her open mouth and let the last drops of the guy's semen drip into her mouth. The entire group was cheering and clapping for her performance when Philippe chimed in.

Philippe instructed Pam to stand up and lean over the back of a couch the guys had moved to the center of the room. He helped and put her ass as high up in the air as she could. He told her to reach back and spread her ass cheeks as far as she could. Cum dripped from her face and body onto the cushions of the couch below her. Her wet hair clung to her face.

She didn't speak and she appeared to willingly assume the position. She was in for the long haul, she knew she couldn't fight it and said later she didn't really want to.

She was going to be used no matter what she said. Philippe stepped up behind her. With her ass spread wide she felt his cock at her shit hole once again. Pam grimaced a little at first as he shoved his cock in her bowels but quickly started moaning as he pounded her ass.

Amazingly my wife body began to shake as she reached orgasm on the black cock in her ass. Her body shaking and her sphincter gripping Philippe's cock caused his to lose control as her came in her ass one more time.

Jorge, Carlos and Carl took my wife and positioned her over Jorge's prone body and impaled her ass on his protruding cock. Pam body was listless, with her back to his chest as Jorge lifted her legs in a V and Carl stuck his cock in her cunt. My wife was softly moaning continuously as Carl shot his wad and Neighbor Phil was quickly climbing back between her legs.

"I want your ass too Pam" as he tried fitting his cock in next to Jorge's. After several tries Phil grabbed his cock placed it next to Jorge's and started pushing. "Pam I'm putting my cock in your ass"... "Get ready Pam here it comes"... "Ohhh Jesus Christ Pam I'm in your ass too" as his cock slid in her ass next to Jorge's.

My wife let out a low groan of gratification as Phil was fucking her ass at a rapid pace. "Oh god damn Pam I'm fucking your ass"... "I need to cum in your Ass Pam" as his pace quickened.

The cock filling her ass and rubbing against Jorge's member must have had an effect on him because Jorge groaned "oh fuck".

My wife had livened up and was grabbing Phil "fuck me harder".

Phil tried to accommodate her shouting "you fucking slut Pam"... "Take both cocks in your ass Pam"... "Oh Jesus Christ Pam, I need to cum in your ass" as my wife's body got taut. Her whole body began to convulse with orgasm as Phil screamed "Jesus Christ Pam, ohhhh fuckkk, I'm cumming in your ass Pam" as all three seemed to orgasm in unison.

I lost track as about a dozen more guys that were able to get hard one more time to fill her cunt or ass with their cum. Most of the other guys were still watching, some still stroking trying to get hard when Carl spoke up and handed her an envelope and showed her to the shower to clean up.

Most of the guys had left; it was already after 2 AM when Pam walked back around the corner as clean as she could get. She said goodbye as Philippe kissed her on the cheek. As we were leaving she showed me the envelope Carl had given her; it was full with 50 crisp new $100 bills.

Pam had made me proud, she had serviced all of us, draining all of our balls several times each. She truly was a wonderful little cum loving whore...

12