Pandemic Pt. 02 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We packed the truck, Hilux dual cab and Subaru Forester the night before and then left at dawn to travel to Beechamel. We arrived there in half an hour, then we fuelled up at the garage and turned south.

The road was a single lane of bitumen and in forested areas the canopies of the massive eucalypt trees met high above the narrow road. We encountered one fallen tree and several massive fallen branches that blocked our path. The truck was limited in going off-road even if we found a path through the undergrowth, so we had to clear each obstacle from the road. Actually with a single straight trunk fifty metres long and 1.2 metres in diameter, there was no way we were going around the tree. Cutting through the tough timber was hard work even with the chainsaw. A mound of rich red brown saw dust built up and then we levered and rolled the sections of trunk from the road. Even the fallen branches were heavy and needed to be cut into sections before dragging them from the road.

Ferns and shrubs created a forest understory that could conceal many threats. No threats emerged, all we encountered on the road were kangaroos, a fox and some escaped cattle.

Scattered along our route were a dozen farms and residences. Except for one farm with large open fields, the rest were nestled among the forest or associated with small orchards and pastures. Most were some distance from the sides of the road. We watched each one warily as we passed, but we saw no sign of life. We did not go and investigate any of them, it would make the trip too long.

Once we had turned off the road from Beechamel and onto the highway from Callanup to Silverwood, travel was faster. Although there were abandoned cars to watch for, the highway remained in very good condition. Tall gum trees overlooked the road when we passed forestry areas. However the trees were further away from the road and no branches or trees had fallen on the road. We passed large farms with fenced pasture, horticulture with potatoes and vegetables, orchards with fruit trees and berries, and two wineries. A wealth of produce, though some plants were dying and large amounts of fruit were rotting below the trees. We passed more scattered houses, but they were generally at least 100 metres from the highway. There were no signs of occupation by living humans.

We had just passed a road sign that read, "Silverwood 5 km" when we rounded a bend in the road in the Forester and we saw a barricade across the highway. It was still a substantial distance away, at least half a kilometer further along a straight stretch of highway. We flashed a warning to the following vehicles and reversed back out of sight. Well no ambush anyway, I thought, as we headed back to the last bend.

We walked through the forested road verges until we could examine the barricade with binoculars while keeping ourselves concealed.

Several cars and a truck created a barrier across the highway. Below the barricade, a culvert underneath the road, enabled the passage of a small stream. Its muddy banks were an effective obstacle extending from the sides of the road. In front of the vehicles, the road was further protected by a row of large 200 litre drums with a heavy chain draped across the drums. Signs warned that Silverwood was a quarantine zone and that anyone attempting to approach would be shot on sight.

I saw no sign of activity or movement and handed the binoculars to Annelise.

"There are bodies just in front of the barricade", Annelise commented as she handed the binoculars to Michael, "but they look weeks old."

Michael agreed and examined the surrounding area.

"See that forested hill in the paddock." He pointed. "I'll go alongside the fence back there and follow the higher fence across to the hill. From there I can overlook the barricade and I can confirm whether there are any guards alive. If I see nothing I will go down that creek and make my way up to the barricade."

"Keep safe and be cautious." We warned.

He kissed Linda and headed off. Half an hour later he waved to us from the low hill. Next we saw him moving down to the barricade. He stood in front and waved at us to approach.

We drove up the bitumen highway to the barricade. Four bodies, mainly clothing covered skeletons, lay in a canvas awning. Another two lay in front of the barricade near the drums. A rifle lay on one of the drums and another three lay near the shelter. They had all been dead for weeks.

Keeping as far away from the bodies as we could, we worked to move three of the drums and one of the burned out vehicles. One by one we tipped the drums on their side and rolled them off the side of the road. The wrecked vehicle followed the drums with the help of the truck and the winch on the Hilux. We drove slowly through and on into Silverwood.

We passed several houses on the outskirts of the town, a tourist resort set off the road on the other side of a lake, a service station and a woodwork gallery. A service station and small shop marked the entrance to Silvertown. Michael setup the pump and refuelled the vehicles while Karen and I checked the small shop, it was empty. We grabbed biscuits, health bars and bottles of drink and filled several bags before returning to the vehicles.

As we were leaving I noticed the notice on the shop window stating martial law has been declared and people are to obey the army and police and otherwise remain indoors. Failure to obey may result in action to ensure immediate enforced compliance including lethal force.

Michael had inserted the pump hose into the fuel tank and started filling the diesel vehicles while Maddy and Linda guarded us from the surrounds. This time we had a good view across the highway and down the valley towards the centre of town. Substantial car parking around the sides of the garage gave a good field of view so at least we would not be surprised by an enraged.

Driving down the hill, we could see into the town centre with its council offices, supermarket and row of shops. Now we could see bodies. A couple were in cars and some of the dead lay in the streets. Violent deaths for some. Karen drove while I kept watch, my rifle loaded. Maddy drove behind in the truck with Annelise while Michael and Linda followed in the Hilux. A block of seven houses had burnt down, the eighth, strangely untouched with just one garden bed burnt. Cars were parked in the streets, with many congregated around a doctor's surgery we passed. Once immaculate gardens in front of the council offices now had lank grass and weeds. The hot summer had already claimed the lives of many plants in the gardens. The town hall had an Australian flag flying from the flagpole at the front and nearby a sign declared it was the town command centre. Bodies lay among the gardens across the road and a body in military uniform lay near the front door of the town hall. Two military vehicles were parked alongside. All was quiet, nobody approached the vehicles or exited the buildings.

We parked and Maddy and I approached. She kept watch while I put on a mask and went inside through the open front door. Several bodies in the remains of military uniforms and civilian clothes lay in chairs, on mattresses and in the bathroom. They had been dead for weeks at least, remaining flesh and skin dry in the ventilated room. Into the interior rooms and the cheesy, rotten egg smell increased, almost overwhelming. Among the bodies and against the wall four Australian army Austeyr automatic rifles and two ammunition boxes of 5.56 mm ammunition. A backroom had been used as an infirmary, bodies lying on mattresses, but that was overpowering. Maddy helped me take radio equipment, Austeyr rifles and magazines, and the ammunition boxes. As we took the last ammunition box I noticed that next to it were keys.

The keys fitted the military G-wagon parked outside. It had more cargo room than either of our SUVs and Michael was able to get it start it with the spare battery in the Hilux.

A block further along, a sign proclaimed the town medical clinic. The surrounding streets were packed with parked vehicles and the body of a dead guard lay near the main entrance. Linda would have gone in, but the stench was horrific. The chemist shop, our main goal, was a block away. It was locked but the glass door had been shattered. Some stock was missing and other scattered across the floor and counter, but that was mainly antibiotics. We stocked up on bandages, wound disinfectants and everything else that was non-perishable or in date.

The town supermarket was ransacked to a greater extent. Shelves that had contained bottled water and cans of soft drink were completely bare. Tinned foods were also completely missing, presumably from when residents were told to shelter indoors. Toilet paper was in short supply too, but soap, toothpaste and cleaners were plentiful. Salt, sugar and honey was readily available and we collected all we could see. Several bodies displayed violent injuries, perhaps due to conflict between the final survivors and enraged. While we were parked at the supermarket we encountered a band of four enraged. They saw the weapons and were wary and kept well away, watching from behind a fence. Still it kept us on edge and made it difficult loading when we had to guard the trucks and have a guard watching over those gathering goods inside. Trolleys made it easier, but it still meant that only a couple of us were able to find and collect items.

As we left to drive to the museum the enraged walked out onto the road to watch us, but did not follow. We drove to the edge of the town to the museum and loaded the truck with tools that would be useful if we lacked power. Even a horse pulled plough fitted on the truck, along with two massive two person hand saws once used for felling massive 80 to 100 metre high eucalypt trees.

Late afternoon approached and the vehicles were only three quarter loaded. We drove to the industrial area and found a warehouse surrounded by a mesh fence topped with barbed wire. We broke open the gates, inspected the empty warehouse and drove the vehicles inside. After padlocking the gates and closing the warehouse doors we finally could relax.

After a quick dinner of gathered snacks and health bars we took shifts to sleep and guard. After a day of intense vigilance and being wary of every bend in the road, every concealing bush, fence and wall, I and everyone else was exhausted. And we had still to survive the night.

Two in the morning and Karen shook me awake. I moved away from the sleeping people and stood by the truck watching the door. Two groups of wild dogs barked their claim to territory. A distant yell. Was it human or just my imagination and really just call of a bird? Other sounds were the occasional groan of the roof, a loose piece of metal scraping in the wind and the scuttling of a small animal through leaves. Soon Maddy relieved me and I quickly reclaimed sleep.

Dawn came and we had another quick meal before driving back down to the main street. Karen drove in the Forester with Maddy at the front, I drove behind in the G-wagon, Michael in the truck and Linda bought up the rear in the Hilux with Annelise. We took turns in several shops along the main street, loading and guarding. A group of enraged returned again, we recognised some of them, a tall blonde male, an older robustly built female. A teenaged female with pink shoes contrasting with her black jacket and jeans was pretty distinctive too. Day temperatures were cool now and it was cold at night and most of the enraged had filthy jackets on.

We investigated a sports and outdoors store. We added some camping equipment, clothes, fishing gear and more archery supplies. The enraged followed and watched us. Another two males and a female appeared. There was a gun safe with a combination lock in the shop. The ammunition in particular would be useful, but this was a safe that was meant to be effective. It was robust, hardened steel and concreted in place and we could not figure a way to open it. Maybe if we found a jackhammer and generator, but we decided it was not worth the effort.

As we started driving up past the doctor's surgery three people across a public garden caught my eye. I slowed. A female was flirting with two men, one moved away as a third male approached. The approaching male gave the female food and she pressed her body against him. One of the original males growled and she brushed his face, calming him. She sat close to them, eating something. Two of the enraged that had been following us then walked past and turned to approach. She snarled at them and the two males with her also stood. Interesting, perhaps some Tiffany's would survive after all. I realised I had dropped well behind Karen and Maddy who had now slowed, and sped up to catch them.

We had acquired some twenty litre fuel containers from the outdoor store and filled them up at the service station, then headed for home. Mid-afternoon we arrived in Beechamel Hamlet and turned onto the road to home.

* *** *

Arriving home we had an enthusiastic welcome from Eliza and Tiffany. All was well. After I showered, I was deciding on which shirt to wear when Eliza came into the bedroom and wrapped her arms around me. She pressed her face against my chest, held me for a minute, then whispered that she did not want to be the one staying behind next time. I held her, gently caressing her and then bent to kiss her. She looked up as my lips brushed her hair and met my lips with her parted, moist and soft lips.

Tiffany also must have missed us. Barely had we finished drying the dishes when she informed Linda and Michael that they were tired and should go home. Then she took hold of Karen's hand and my hand and told us we were tired. She told Annelise and Maddy they were tired and to come to bed too. Once we were in the bedroom she insisted on helping us undress because we were all tired.

Eliza stood in the doorway a hand on her hip watching, then rolled her eyes and announced, "Well I AM tired, as I didn't get any peace last night. Good night!"

For such slender hips and frame she managed to flounce away very well. I smiled and then got distracted by Tiffany.

I am not sure how stripping and joining us was supposed to help tiredness. Being tired was forgotten as she enthusiastically caressed and kissed our bodies, pressing and rubbing her own body against ours. I forgot my tiredness, she had such a beautiful curvy, soft, silky smooth, womanly body to explore. Karen lay on her back next to me, Maddy lying on her side watching amused and Annelise next to me. Tiffany lay across us kissing and rubbing her breasts, stroking her nipples against skin. She noticed Maddy not lying properly and wrestled her onto her back, Maddy retaliating squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Karen rolled Tiffany onto her back on the bed and vigorously licked and sucked her pussy, until Tiffany could only lay back and moan. Maddy suckled her nipple while I licked and sucked the beautiful full olive breast and brown nipple next to me. Annelise moved beside me, gently licking Tiffany's neck and earlobe, then kissing her as she writhed on the bed.

She moaned loudly between kisses. Her hips were rigid, muscles taut as she pushed against Karen's devouring mouth. Her stomach muscles contorted. Maddy's lips firmly holding her nipple, pulling and squeezing as she rolled from side to side. I was gentler with her other breast, holding it and massaging it as I gently sucked and tongued her swollen rubbery nipple. Karen vigorously thrust her fingers into Tiffany's vagina causing her to bend forward. Now she writhed too much for me to kiss, I took a break to kiss Annelise who lay naked next to me watching.

She smiled. "You're are letting Karen do all the work, back to it", delicately pushing my face towards Tiffany."

As I returned to Tiffany, laying on my stomach and reaching out to squeeze her firm sweaty breasts, delicate fingers gently massaged my cock and balls. I spread my legs giving Annelise better access. She was gentle, playing and stroking softly, knowing that I could come if seconds if she wanted to make me. Tiffany had finally had enough, rolling on her side, squeezing her legs tightly together and was asleep in moments.

A slim hand grasped the base of my cock firmly, then fine hair tickled my thighs and I felt kisses on my backside, then lower, on my perineum and scrotum. She lightly teased with her tongue, tracing back from scrotum to perineum, circling around my anus, then darting her tongue against me. I could think of nothing but her tongue and her hand gripping me, clenching my muscles against the tingling sensation she was causing. In front of me Karen had moved into a 69 position on top of Maddy but it was a vague impression, I could focus on nothing else.

Annelise whispered, "I will roll you over."

She kept a firm grip on my penis and she helped me roll over. Hips poised over my steely cock, she had her hand spreading her lips. My cock was just touching her light candy pink inner labia as she so slowly descended.

Karen broke the moment, "Annelise!"

She pointed to the chest of drawers.

"Not today you are way too likely to get up the duff."

Annelise looked confused.

"Pregnant. Go get a condom."

Now Annelise looked distraught, knowing her hand tight around the base of my cock was all that was likely keeping me from coming and the drawers were ten paces away.

She stopped, hovering above me and pouted at Karen. Maddy laughed. Karen shook her head, no.

Maddy took pity, slipping her hand around Annelise's. Fuck she had a tight grip, squeezing me as Karen ate her.

Soon a gleeful Annelise bounced down on top of me. A slippery velvet caressing glove enclosed my cock. I sucked my thumb and added my lubricant, smearing our shared juices on her slippery exposed clit. My fingers lightly grasped the sparse sodden blonde hairs of her mound as I strummed her clit with my thumb. I rubbed it between finger and thumb, not being gentle to the rubbery wet pea and swollen lips. I could only last a few thrusts more, her hand loosened and her tight wet vagina pressed down again. I came as her petite soft cheeks pressed against my thighs, coming again as she descended again. She kept up her motion as the condom filled but wanting not to face Karen's wraith from an accident, I raised my head and pressed her forward grasping her smooth soft ass. She squatted on her knee and I lifted my head to kiss her firm stomach down to her engorged clit. Rubbery and hard as I pulled it with my lips. I roughly sucked her lips, sliding my tongue over them and pulling the delicate swollen wing with my lips. She groaned and pressed against me. I licked opening her wider with my mouth, probing and rubbing her clit with my tongue. I sucked and pressed my lips hard against her and vigorously licked. She moaned and squirmed then pushed me away. She flopped down against me, her soft slippery chest still blushing red as she sucked in breath. Soft breasts and hard nipples rose and fell against my chest, our hot bodies pressed together. I vaguely noted that Beyond Tiffany's sleeping body, Karen and Maddy were still entwined. They were a brief blurring vision as I fell asleep.

We all slept very well that night.

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG

What the? Groggily I opened my eyes to see Eliza in the doorway banging on a metal frypan.

"Come on, work to be done sex addicts, dawn was almost two hours ago."

Karen muttered, "Brat" and started to get up.

Sheepishly Eliza added, "Well we have all had breakfast and you don't really want Michael and Linda coming up do you?"

Eliza disappeared before a pillow hit her.

I looked at my watch and sighed, I guess sleeping in for another hour until 9 am was quite out of the question. As much of a dream as planes, the internet and cappuccinos. We had literally a truckload of goods to put away plus a day's farm work to catch up.