Pandemic Pt. 02 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I settled for bed, Karen's voice from outside, "You have sweet dreams and see you soon. Love you."

"Love you too sweetie, be back with you very soon now." I replied.

Not much sleep happened that night; rather memories, regrets and unfulfilled wishes flooded in. Eventually though I must have slept because I woke at dawn to Karen's voice asking how I was. The next few days passed similarly, first with dread arriving each evening, then a feeling of increasing hope. Finally, eighteen days after returning from the hamlet, Linda persuaded Michael and I that we were not infected. The other women were of the opinion we were just trying to get out of as much work as possible and should be released to work at once. I was hesitant, not wanting to risk any harm to them.

We were reunited with a lunchtime feast. Four bottles of wine and several beers were consumed as well as a roast pig. It was a wild one, whether newly wild or a careless feral born one and Maddy and Linda had shot it after attracting it to some waste fruit.

Michael and Linda retired to the cottage after lunch and after helping to tidy up I went to lay down too. Soon, after getting up for water, I fell asleep, waking at dusk to find sleeping bodies around me. It was many months ago that any of us had drunk so much, and it sure had a kick. We quietly did the evening chores, feeding the animals, checking the gardens. Madeline quietly sat in the locked quarantine building and watched when we went past.

Linda brought water for her to wash with as well as food when we ate. Linda was careful and Madeline obeyed commands to move to the back of the room when she brought food and pushed it in. Perhaps we could make it more comfortable, but I was sure she would take any chance that she got to overcome us. She was obviously clever and cunning in spite of what the virus had done to her.

Madeline stood and smiled at me, then turned away to the back. A sweet innocent smile, it was easy to believe that she was perfectly normal, but I remembered too the snarl she had displayed across the bridge the first time we saw her. Nor did the smile reach her eyes.

We ate the remains of the roast in the evening, needing little after our noon feast.

* *** *

An early night and Karen snuggled then drew me on top of her.

"Welcome back, have missed you," she said leaning up to kiss me with a soft moist lips.

Her hands stroked my hips, drawing my boxers down. She raised her hips as she pressed my hips down against hers, her tongue teasing my lips. Maddy lay on one side and Annelise and Eliza on the other. They interrupted, I got a kiss from each of them.

Karen drew me away back to her lips. She wrapped her legs against mine, gently flexing and flexing, pressing me closer and closer. I gently moved against her, parting her, sliding against her, her moist folds caressing. Moist smooth softness, feeling her warm, bumping over her clit and down. Her vagina almost grasped me, but not quite. We kissed deeply, I pressed down feeling her warm soft breasts supporting me. I pressed down with my arms, raising so my chest would just brush against Karen's breasts, teasing her nipples. Until she pulled me down hard against her again. I entered her and a long practiced rhythm took over. So hot and wet, a harmony of silky sliding and gentle squeezing. Moist and succulent caresses engulfed my cock. Entrée consumed we fucked and she vigorously met my rhythm plunging into her. Joined by our hips, panting chests and kissing lips.

Maddy muttered about being careful of the bed and occupants. Not to mention that we should take care of our backs.

I almost lost our rhythm and choked back a laugh. We held each other tighter and fucked more vigorously.

"Um. Karen?"

Annelise this time. I was going to completely ignore her.

"Karen, did you remember to use the condom? There is one by your pillow."

"Oh fuck!" Karen swore and pushed me off her, "One second."

Well at least Annelise had it open. And it really did take Karen, okay four seconds.

Annelise kissed us both, "Okay get back to it."

She sounded very pleased with herself.

Dessert, I sucked Karen's large brown nipples and soft tanned breasts into my lips. Sucking and squeezing them. Then I returned my now hard, rubber squeezed cock into a slippery warm passage. I massaged Karen's breasts and nipples with my fingers as I leant on my elbows and slide in and out in. She dug her fingers into my back, pressing me down again, all else was forgotten other than increasing need to reach what our bodies and minds craved for. Her lustful eyes stared into mine. I felt my balls and cock pulsating, but fought against the feeling. Time and the room disappeared, all I could sense were Karen's eyes and her sweet warm vagina, glove tight against me when I pressed tight against her. Her stomach clenched, eyes glazed and her vagina squeezed me. I could hold no longer, even if I had wanted to, and pleasure flooded through me, as sperm erupted. I pushed down again and again. Finally we both relaxed and I collapsed in her arms, spent.

After five minutes both Maddy and Annelise complained then when we were too hot for the blankets. However we soon cooled down.

After relaxing and recovering, I felt different lips on mine.

"Thank you for saving my sister," said Eliza, leaning over Annelise.

"You and she are both very welcome", I responded.

Returning her kiss and stroking her back. Her chest partially pressed against mine and I could feel her small soft breast through the thin cotton top, her nipple firm as she leant down against me.

Her skin was so soft and she was so slim and slightly built. Her long straight hair felt different too. Long, straight and not as fine as Annelise or Maddy's hair. But lovely and thick and her cheek amazingly soft. Her lips were firmer than Annelise's or Karen's lips. She seemed nervous, but did not draw back away towards Annelise.

Annelise stroked her back, "It's ok, if this is what you want. We don't mind sharing."

Eliza blushed, hiding her face in my shoulder, though she slipped closer so she was now between Annelise and my body.

I kissed her again on the forehead and cheek, turning her head to kiss her lips.

"It is a good time of the month for me tomorrow, and I want to" She whispered.

"If you want to tomorrow let's. Lie next to me.", I whispered back.

I reached down and gently touched her slender body, but sleep claimed me within minutes. I woke to long black straight hair over my shoulder and her body pressed to my side. She was still asleep. Her hair flowed through my fingers and against my cheek as I glided my fingertips down her back. I watched the sleeping bodies around me in the pre-dawn light.

* *** *

The next evening was also cool and, still tired from catching up on farm chores, we slid into bed soon after dinner. Annelise got in last, so Eliza lay next to me with Karen on my other side as usual.

She whispered in my ear, "I want to."

"Lie next to me and let's cuddle", I whispered back.

She snuggled next to me, her cheek against mine and her body pressed against my side. She hid in her hair, her heart beating fast. I eased my arm around her drawing her to my chest.

Annelise's fingers tickled a little as they eased up her t-shirt. I felt her slender body against my chest, so warm and soft. Her breasts lightly pressing against my skin, her nipples hard little peas. When the t-shirt was at her shoulders for a minute or so, Eliza flicked it off and quickly huddled back down, pressing against my chest. She noticed my eyes watching.

"I don't have breasts like the other girls." She whispered.

"They're beautiful, so soft against my chest." I whispered back, caressing the side of her breast with my fingertips.

"Yours are gorgeous and with perfect nipples. Mine are barely any bigger." Annelise whispered as she stroked her back.

Karen kissed us both, "Lovely to have you join in Eliza, have fun. Be gentle with her Mark."

I lightly touched Eliza and massaged her back and bottom, gently rocking her against my body, feeling her nipples against my chest and pressing my cock against her panties.

"Want Annelise to finish undressing you?"

Eliza nodded.

She eased off Eliza's panties, stroking her fingers against Eliza's and my legs as she did so. Her toe finishing pulling them off. Then her fingers returned, stroking our bare legs and caressing my balls and I felt Eliza jerk on top of me.

"Let me reposition you" Annelise whispered, easing Eliza's bottom up and easing her pussy lips fully apart so my cock lay in her moist slit.

She gently rubbed my cock against Eliza's clit then eased her down again.

She pressed herself against me, rubbing against my hard cock. She was so velvety soft and smooth.

I held her against me, an arm around her shoulders, and turned over, lowering her back against the bed. I bent and kissed her open lips, her neck, her chest and her breasts. I gently kissed and teased her stiff little brown nipples with my lips. They felt so firm against my tongue and perfect to embrace with my lips. Her skin was so beautifully soft. I straightened again, running my wet cock along her equally wet hot slit. Annelise grasped me and gently guided me against her vagina, holding me against her.

"Oh .. be very gentle."

I kissed Eliza again and gently lowered myself as she pushed up against me. She gasped, stopping and jerked back. I let my cock up her slit, rubbing against her clit. Massaging her clit with the head of my cock then entering her again. I gently pressed against her and she pressed herself to me. She was so tight. She gasped again and pushed a little once more. Silky smooth, sticky and moist, but so tight. I gently eased in and out of her slowly, then up her slit, rubbing against her clit. Again massaging her clit with my cock then entering her. I pulled out and gently kissed her, exploring her neck and face and breasts with my lips. She tried to force me into her, she wrapped her arms around me, pushing her hips up against me.

Gradually I worked my way into her as she pressed herself tighter and tighter against me, her eyes shining, breath gasping and body moist.

Fully inside her, still gently I eased in and out of her, then we synchronised our rhythm, forgetting all around us, until she tensed and wrapped her legs around me. Again more demanding she released then pressed against me with her hips.

"More..."

Again we fucked, easier now, her arms tight around me.

"I should pull out of you."

"No, I am good Linda said so, don't stop."

Too late for any decision, biology took over from reason. Again she gasped and shook, legs tightening around me as I erupted inside her tight warmth. Again and again I pushed into her, then we lay down next to each other.

"Wow" said Annelise.

Karen gave her a kiss, "Yeah, wow!"

I kissed Eliza, "Yes, wow from me too."

Annelise persuaded Eliza to stay naked and so she lay pressed against me for the night, her naked skin against me on one side, Karen on the other.

CHAPTER 9. BRIAN AND MISSY

Monday 20th June

Winter arrived, bringing grey overcast days and frequent cold drizzling rain. Michael restricted power consumption from the solar cells. We had plenty of electricity for the fridges, freezers and lights and started using wood for cooking and warmth. Thanks to the roosters we had a regular supply of chickens as well as eggs. We started fencing the surrounding pasture with high mesh fencing to keep the cattle safe from wild dogs while they grazed at home. Sometimes we took them across to Maddy's property or to the Thompson's farm across the road. Then two people rode over on the horses and stayed with them for the day. Karen and I were the only two in the group who had not ridden before and our horse riding lessons were to come.

We now had five horses and two ponies, having collected three horses from the grassy vale seven kilometres away and found a pony near Beechamel. The cattle at the property with the lake and in the grassy vale both remained healthy herds. We killed one once a month. Another ritual had been proposed, to kill one before the last Sunday of every second month. We could celebrate surviving another month with a feast.

Madeline had a new home too. A slightly larger brick and concrete room by the back door near the kitchen. It had a fire place and she understood to keep putting logs on it. It also had a separate area away from her sleeping area, which had a sloping floor to wash her and for waste. We clothed and fed her, but did not trust her out of the secure room. Even Linda was wary. She realised now that it was like keeping a wildcat or tiger. She might seem tame, but always quickly showed a wild look and a wary snarl or curl of her lips. Sometimes she tried to entice us for a while, but she could not maintain that for long. She generally understood commands, but sometimes it was not clear if she did not understand or she just refused to respond.

Yet a curious relationship had developed between Tiffany and Madeline. I noticed Tiffany pressed against the bars, head turned up and dress to her waist. I started to rush to help, but she seemed to be in no distress. Then I discretely wandered to the side and watched. Madeline was fingering her. She orgasmed and then sat next to the bars, hand inside, stroking Madeline. Madeline, catlike was pressing her cheek against Tiffany's hand. Perhaps the once infected recognised each other. Later I noticed Tiffany was often to be found there, usually lying back against the bars, fingers through the bars touching Madeline.

* *** *

A horse riding lesson today, Eliza and Maddy were taking me to the Thompson's place with the cattle. Well it was Annelise and Maddy at breakfast but Eliza was with the horses giving me a cheeky grin when I came to the stables.

I warily looked at the chestnut horse beside me. They were big, and tall, and a long way up. It was nuzzling Maddy, likely still smelling the apple that she had been recently given from Maddy's jacket pocket. Eliza was explaining about adjusting the saddle and how to get on. My mind was still just stuck on the horse's size. Mount, yes it looked like climbing up a mountain. On a quad you were near the ground, not on top of a giraffe. This creature was going to have me well above the ground. Also, unlike a quad, it had its own independent point of view, which disturbed me even more as who knew what it would decide to do?

Eliza demonstrated mounting, slipping her foot into the stirrup and effortlessly gliding up onto its back. Then she equally effortlessly was back on the ground. Ten minutes later I was finally up on the saddle while Maddie and Eliza were trying to keep straight faces and not laugh.

Well at least stop, veer left and veer right seemed straightforward in theory. Really the horse just followed Maddy's, while Eliza kept an eye on me.

Then Eliza continued towards the main road with me. Thompson, the blue heeler dog, and Maddy collected eight of the cattle to follow us. The cattle knew the road and routine and were happy to go to graze on some longer grass. It was not far, basically just down to the end of the driveway and across the road.

When we arrived and had secured the cattle in the house paddock I did some more riding practice while Maddy watched the cattle. Then Eliza gave our two horses some exercise; the second time riding with Maddy while I kept watch over the cattle.

The horses were divested of their saddles and tack and then allowed to graze for the next couple of hours. A shady tree on the slope above gave a good view over the cattle and we sat there. A small fireplace surrounded by stones showed it was a regular rest place. We lit a fire to boil water and share tea. Beautifully lush green fields edged with forest provided the paradigm of a perfect rural landscape. It was so peaceful listening to the bird calls while watching the cattle and wildlife. The day was sunny and warmer than the past few days. Perfect for lazing on the grass under a tree. Some parrots caught my attention and I started counting the varieties of birds I could see.

Eliza stood alongside me and snuggled against my side as I stroked her back. She turned, pressing against me, wrapping her arms around me, and snuggling her head against my chest. Her leg pressed between mine. Rather distracting for bird watching. We stood there for a timeless fifteen minutes or so, as I gently stroked her back and she held me tightly. I felt her chest slowly rising and falling pressing against me, her hip pressed against me and her mound pressed against my thigh. My fingers brushed through her hair from her cheek down to the small of her back.

"Got eyes for cattle watching in the back of your head Eliza?" Maddy asked.

She got a hand movement and two fingers raised in answer.

"Mm yes perhaps that is what you need." Maddy responded, her tone soft.

I let my fingers trace down Eliza's flanks, brushing the swell of the sides of her breasts. She squirmed against my leg and I gently pressed my thigh against her mound. A sudden demanding kiss as she stretched her hands around my neck and pulled my lips down to hers.

I gently squeezed and fondled her breasts through her shirt.

"Okay, guess I'll watch over the cattle." Maddy laughed and walked a few paces away to the shade closest to the cattle.

"Thanks Maddy", I replied between kisses.

I pulled Eliza's shirt out of her jeans and eased it up. She unbuttoned my shirt, softly caressing and kissing my chest. I returned the kisses, kissing her breasts through her cotton bra, sucking the cloth covered nipple into my mouth, wetting the material, then easing her breasts from their concealment. She pulled off her shirt and reached back to undo her bra.

Both topless now, her breasts and nipples pressed against my chest and I drew her into my arms and we kissed some more. She was so slender, it was effortless to pick her up and she squealed in surprise. My finger and thumb surrounded her wrist easily. She grasped my waist, wrapping her thighs tightly around me. Now I held her, my hands grasping her hips while her erect nipples were at perfect mouth height. Perfect soft kissable breasts and suckable, lickable nipples.

She slithered out of my grasp back onto the ground, quickly pulling off her jeans. Then she fell over.

Maddy laughed. "Very cool Eliza, shoes first maybe."

I pulled mine off and my trousers. Then there was Eliza's ass sticking up in the air while she bent over untangling her shoes. My hands grasping her hips, I gently bit and kissed each cheek then squatted and bent her further forward. A delicious lick, tracing between her legs, down her upper thigh, lightly licking her labia, then more firmly along her pudendal cleft. Flicking quickly over her clit until she gave a sweet little moan. She pulled off a shoe and then the next, naked at last.

"Hold your ankles.' I whispered.

I eased her legs apart, licking and kissing her sweet soft pussy until she was soaked. My tongue and lips sucked and teased her. Through her legs her breasts shook as I licked her and she had her head bent to watch me. I slide my cock over her ass and then bent it down sliding along her, through her juices, while I teased her clit with my fingers.

"Getting dizzy"

I cupped her pussy and slid my hand down over her stomach, easing her upright. Then I slid my hand around the front of her leg, cupping her again and sliding a finger down into her tight vagina. My other hand pressed her tight against me. Her slender fingers found my cock, squeezing the head and teasing the tip with her fingertips.

"Put it inside me."

"Are you sure it is safe."

"Jeans pocket"

I released her and she darted to her jeans and back, returning with a condom.

1...45678...10