All Comments on 'Pandoras Box'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yea and when your free see how she likes being whipped as hard! sounds like she a sadist at heart you wouldnt treat some 1 you love like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next?

So how long till we get to read about round 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh yes

I think she would look just as sexy with a noose around her neck and "fastened to a rope slung over an exposed beam in the cabin".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh excuse me....

But why is this in BDSM, I hate to 'rain on anybodys parade' but lets just go through a few things, first

Safe...just wondering how safe it is with him strung up by the wrists and her swinging off his cock, OMG just picture it, Hah! mention this one to BDSM practitioners on an appropriate forum.

Consensual...just read it for yourself, does he sound like he consents to this madness.

Sane...another OMG, I have yet to read of a more stark, staring, raving lunatic as this woman who is in serious need of psychiatric assessment.

Oh, nearly forgot, then we come to one of the 'tenets' of BDSM, did anybody mention

SAFEWORD. (I would hazard a guess that he would have screeched it a few times, if he had one that is) So seeing that we have not 'ticked any of the boxes' for BDSM.

Put it where it belongs, Non Con.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Hot!

Really enjoying your story and can't wait or the continuation.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Quid Pro Quo

As soon as he's released,he should return the favor and smack the ever-living shit out of the cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bitch

When he is eventually released, he should go to a hospital, phone a lawyer & call the cops. What a bitch.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
liked it

I gave it a 5, because it seemed like a normal (for them) thing to do. He was definitely into it. I can see an exciting week end for them. Easy to read, and understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG, is she going to pay for this. As soon as he’s untied & recovered, he’s going to beat her senseless.

Then he’s going to divorce the sadistic bitch.

No safe words, no consent, not safe & she is seriously deranged.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69almost 2 years ago

This is so very hot. slavepatricia would love to be used and abused like this

jimvettejimvette6 months ago

Jeez, these comments are so ...woke. They were obviously having a good time. Yes, it may have been a little stretching of the envelope for them but that is the mark of a good scene, going where they don't expect you to go. A thin slippery object up the bum for a couple of strokes, hot, but not overr the top. A few hard crop strokes, what else do you use a crop for... if they were approaching unwelcomed territory he could have let her know with his free legs and shaking head. It's erotic fiction, just enjoy it for what it is.

I was given the gift of a scene by a friend for my birthday most of a decade past. Just last night she suggested that I spray her with sparks off the grinder again, something she had never experienced before...let go have fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous