Pandora's Box Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers

Suddenly she woke up.

She still had her eyes closed and felt a warm wetness surrounding her hardened nipple. She frantically tried to make sense of what was happening. Does he know I'm awake? Was I dreaming? Did any of that actually happen? Maybe if I just pretend to be asleep he'll stop. She decided to keep her eyes closed and her breathing as even as possible. He moved his wet lips to her left breast and began to suck her nipple harder now and gently rolled her right nipple with his fingers. She hoped he would stop soon. She was having a hard time keeping her breathing level, and she was scared he would find out that she was awake.

His right hand began to slide down her stomach moving slowly between her legs. He very softly touched her soft pubic hair. The shiver came back to her. Please stop, please stop, please. He removed his lips tenderly from her breast and she felt his heat near her face. She felt her hair being pushed back from her ear. He whispered in her ear, "I know you're awake, Pandora." He playfully bit her ear lobe. Her eyes flared open to see him staring back at her with a grin. His fingers still taunted the growing heat between her legs.

She was too afraid to speak. And she didn't have to, because he spoke again, "I don't want to do anything that you don't want me to do." He paused, looking into her eyes as his fingers brushed her inner thighs. "I'll make you a deal," he offered, "if you're dry then I'll stop right now." Another pause; she gave a soft gasp as his fingers began to move closer to his purpose. "But, if you're wet then you're mine for the night." He pushed two fingers between her lips and stroked up and down playfully teasing her wetness. He kissed her forehead and then locked eyes with her again. "You're mine," he said with finality.

She gasped aloud when she felt two fingers surged into her body. Those fingers stroked her inner walls. She stammered, "But, I. I can't control what my body does." She was hoping she could reason with him to stop. "It's out of my control." She felt the fingers slam deeper inside her and she gasped.

"Every sound you make gives you away." He began to move his fingers harder and harder into her core for a little longer and then he abruptly stopped. He slid his moist fingers away from her body. Her breathing was ragged.

She gulped, trying to regain her senses and control over her body. She calmed her breathing slightly and started to speak "But.." He rammed his fingers inside her again, repeating this cycle of motion as her breathing quickened again. He slowly removed his fingers to encircle and drench her clit. This movement sent a new surge through her legs and she pushed further into the bed, trying to distance herself from his touch.

She had to do something "Please st..." Once again he slammed his fingers into her, but this time he used three fingers. She understood now the punishment for speaking and she struggled to clear the fog looming over her thoughts to find another plan. She grasped at incoherent thoughts as they entered her mind, fighting to regain her sanity. Fuck it. She felt helpless to do anything, but thought that maybe she could secretly enjoy what she couldn't stop anyway. However, she vowed to do everything in her power to hide any pleasure from him.

She figured out his pattern. Back and forth between gently teasing her followed by repetitive and powerful rams of his fingers. The moments he stopped touching her were the worst part of it. She didn't want him to stop anymore, she wanted it over. She wanted to feel the climax end. She felt her body shudder slightly beyond her control as his fingers began to rub up and down her clit. He stopped again and her breathing was a heavy as if she had just run up a mountain.

"Pandora, do you want me to keep going?" he questioned. She couldn't answer him honestly, because that went against her plan. She found it hard to form any words at all. He waited a moment longer before repeating the question, "Do you want me to keep touching you?"

Her mind cleared enough that she could reinforce her plan. She locked eyes with his and she resolutely said "No." Immediately those fingers re-entered her and she was almost immediately breathless again as those four fingers stretched her insides. She felt her warm liquid soaking the sheet beneath her. She felt herself nearing an apex.

He stopped again, and her ragged breathing worsened for a moment. "Let's try honesty this time. Do you want me to touch you?" He stared back at her.

Her mind raced. She knew the location of his fingers and she knew she had to find the right answer to this question. But, she didn't have a clue what the right answer was. No was clearly the wrong answer, but she was breaking her plan if she was honest and said yes. Still, she had to try a different answer. "Yes?" she said questioningly.

He didn't do anything. Yes, I got the right answer! She thought to herself.

"Yes?" he finally repeated. "You don't sound too sure of yourself. I want to know you mean it and this will all be over. Did you enjoy yourself?"

For a moment she felt this was too good to be true. She didn't fully understand how it was the right answer, but it had worked to make him stop. So, she allowed her honesty to shine through in her voice "Yes."

He smiled and kissed the middle of her chest once. She sighed in relief. He wrapped his lips around her left nipple and began sucking hard as he slammed all four fingers deeper inside her than she even imagined was possible. "Wait, what?!" she shouted in protest. Her confusion quickly melted away as the haze overtook her mind.

He used his other hand to encircle her clit while he rammed her body with renewed force. She felt the intensity build to a new level, a warmth and shakiness enveloping her body from head to toe. She shook violently beneath him and she struggled to keep from moaning aloud. She couldn't hide her physical reaction, but she kept the moans to a minimum.

He rolled over on the bed to lay next to her, letting his arm rest across her stomach. He smiled. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" She turned her head away from him. She felt embarrassed that this stranger had witnessed something so intimate that no one else had ever witnessed, and because she had never felt as strong a reaction from her body. He stayed there, gently running his fingers across her breasts and later her hair. She was tired and just focused on falling back asleep. And finally, she did.

Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers
12