All Comments on 'Pandora's Cock Pt. 01'

by ilsop

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
great new story

It is good to have a new story from you. Thanks

albertaboyalbertaboyover 7 years ago

Lets see where this goes, more chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent Story. I am astounded that this does not have a "hot" rating. It is well written and the science fiction part is quite plausible. I previously found Escriterra's writing to be my favorite pegging stories, but you have replaced her. I am now off to read your other work.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
My wood would of never thought

I like the comparison and I've wondered who's feels better. Simon your smart to take a test drive, butt to let a rookie cock owner slide in like she owns the place? Marti soon you won't leave home with out it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting twist to pegging stories

Not many pegging stories include the depth of the experience that this chapter does. Can't wait to see where the story goes.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Argh!

I get off on stories where the woman is a little more... Assertive. If I were writing this, then she WOULD have given into temptation, grabbed him by the head, and fucked his face till she came.

But my particular fetishes aside, this was incredibly hot. Just the right mix of tantalizing and explicit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Brilliant story, I can't wait to see where you take it next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 2?

Do we really need to beg?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Outstanding story! Being pegged has long been a fantasy that I hope will become reality soon! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it but it could have been better.

She seemed stumped at every turn...:what do I do now,sort of stuff Although she does know what a dick is and does she was annoyingly like a rookie. She had no confidence

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Oh, really...

No, really, this was good.

I know, I know, some folks thought she should have been more assertive. But seriously, you've done a superb job of describing someone trying to acclimate to completely losing sensations that are a natural part of everyday activity and are especially noticeable in certain kinds of situation, AND describing that same person trying to acclimate to having alien sensations of body parts with which she's had no 1st person experience. Did I say, superb? Yes, I did. And it is.

I've been a huge fan of Easy First Date, and I've looked at your other stories before always expecting at least a dozen, such is the skill I perceive in your writing. However, I did notice tonight that each story seems to be about 3 years from the previous one. I hope you won't make us wait All the way until 2019... and then I can't decide whether I'd rather have a new story, or another chapter of an existing gem.

Of course, I will welcome whatever you offer us.

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pt 2?

Where’s Pandora’s Cock pt 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
About time!

This is like what I wanted to write! I didn't think of the uncle n the invention, but if a woman could peg and feel something!

Nice!

RydeMeBabyRydeMeBabyover 3 years ago
great job

My ex girlfriend and I pegged a dozen or so times. I still think about it from time to time. One of my favorite times was when she came while pounding me in missionary position! She was wearing the Aslan Leather Minx harness with either the Share or the Nexus Senior dildo(we had a good collection, I don't remember which it was) and OMG was she pounding me. So sexy, beautiful little redhead with her gymnast body and clear blue eyes. The feeling I had when she came while fucking me was amazing! I had never felt that before and I still have a craving to feel it again. My other favorite time was when we role-played. She was a mechanic who repaired my car and I didn't have money to pay the bill. She strapped the Vixen Creations Goodfella dildo with the same harness under her mechanic's work pants and work shirt complete with name tag and work boots. We played out the entire scene. I came into the office and made a deal to "pay" for my car repair. I sucked her cock in her office chair, with her pants around her ankles, I slobbered all over her cock and balls. Tea-bagging her and give her deep throat like a pro! No gagging! Since she didn't cum from my cock sucking, she demanded I let her fuck me if I wanted my car back. I said I really needed the car, or my girlfriend would be upset, so I was on my knees with my ass up and my head down very quickly. She started slow, but gave me a hell of a pounding! Damn, I want more of that! We added the InJoyUs and the Vixen Creations Peacemaker, but we broke up before we had a chance to give either a go. I have no desire at all to suck a real cock or get fucked by a guy, but I loved the realistic dildos on her in my mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic writing!

I'm old now but this is what I wish for in my next life. Thank you!

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Such a great story with amazing potential, so sad it ended with just one installment :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Original and fun. I like it, please expand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want her to do me next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I were Simon ... Great imaginative story. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aren't these wildly creative stories just a total enjoyment to read? It is so refreshing to find a story that is just plain old FUN to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userilsop@ilsop
356 Followers
Working on putting these stories—and many more—on Amazon.