Pandora's Cock Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilsop
ilsop
356 Followers

"It's artificial, you know," he started and my mind was off to the races. "You put it on, and we went straight to sex. Maybe tonight, you should put it on now, and we should see how things develop."

I blinked. He wasn't telling me it was off the table. Why did I feel relief? I had butterflies in my stomach. "You want me to do that now?"

He nodded. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. The Realdoe was still sitting on the counter, unmolested. The heat was radiating off my cunt. This time I didn't even bother to rub myself. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my panties down a bit. I angled the bulb of the Realdoe into position, and like a switch being flipped, all I felt was cock. I pulled my panties back up and zipped my jeans. Thank goodness I wasn't wearing my skinny jeans. As it was, I strained to zip up with my new bulge.

I walked back into the living room. Simon was sitting on his sofa. As I sat down next to him, he handed me my beer.

"So... do you think your uncle's going to operate the new business himself?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Is he going to oversee production, distribution, and marketing of the sex toy?"

I was finding it hard to think with the Realdoe straining at my jeans. Is this what real erections felt like? An exquisite torture. "No, I don't believe so. He wants to franchise it," I said with some concentration.

"Maybe you ought to run it as a business," Simon said. "You've always said you wanted to work at a startup." He put his hand on my shoulder in a friendly, confidential way, but I was getting so horny I took it as an opening. I leaned over and kissed him. He started to lean out so he could keep talking, so I kissed him harder.

"Later," I said gruffly. He put his other hand on my other shoulder, and then he wrapped his arms around my neck.

In a minute, he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed. He grazed, then brushed, then put his hand firmly on the Realdoe. It felt amazing. "How does it feel?" he asked.

"Big," I said, thinking of my mental self-image of my clit compared to the Realdoe.

"Yeah, you have a big cock," he said, misunderstanding. I felt deathly embarrassed to hear this. Before I could say anything, though, Simon swung his leg over and straddled me. He shifted his weight down on me and the resulting squeeze on the Realdoe took my breath away. Simon moved his hips back and forth a bit, which felt divine. "Yeah, it's so huge," he said.

He started to lean in to kiss me, but I pushed him back. This was all so unfamiliar. How did Simon seem so natural at it all of a sudden? "Simon..." I started, not knowing what to say. "I'm kind of uncomfortable."

He started. "Oh my god, I'm too heavy. I'm sorry, Marti." He was lifting up.

"No, it's not that," I said as I stopped him. He sank back a bit. The pressure on the Realdoe felt so good that my mind was racing into previously empty, dark corners of my imagination, thoughts of what even tighter pressure would feel like. "Simon, what are you doing?" I asked.

He blushed just a little, but he didn't move. "I thought you were up for exploring a bit."

"I was, but... you just... this isn't what I was imagining." When Simon raised his eyebrow, I said, "I don't know, maybe I was imagining you rubbing it?"

"You're the first woman to ever get to feel what it's like to use a cock, and all you want a handjob? Don't you want to know what sex feels like?"

I was taken aback. "How..." but another raised eyebrow shut me up. Good lord, he was willing to take it up the butt. "Simon, are you bi?"

He frowned at me. "No, I'm straight. It's just that anal play feels good, and I fantasize about pegging all the time." He sat on my lap, looking at me quietly. This was a lot for me to process all at once. After a minute or two, Simon started to rub his pelvis back and forth a bit. "Well...?" he said.

"I don't feel feminine in this position!" I burst out.

Simon stopped. "Marti, you have a cock right now, one that looks and feels real. Do you think you'll feel feminine in any position?" I must have looked distressed because he paused. "Would you feel better in missionary?" I shook my head. "Spooning?" I shook my head again. "I'm sorry," he said, "I took off running before you were ready to walk." He started to get off of me.

"I am curious," I said. "I'm not saying, 'No,' just, 'Not yet.' Maybe we could take it out?" Simon smiled, and sitting down next to me, unzipped my fly. Normally, that is either followed by some inaccurate rooting around in my pants for my hiding genitals in folds of skin or by rapid shucking the pants and underwear, but not today. My blue panties had been bunched and pushed down a tad by all the grinding, so they were doing nothing now to contain the Realdoe. As Simon unzipped my pants, the Realdoe flopped right out. He grabbed it and started to rub. It didn't seem like a toy. It felt real. As his hand roamed up and down, I watched transfixedly. He started to rub harder, and surprisingly, it chaffed. "It's dry," I breathed.

He once again shocked me. Just as I had done for him, Simon spit in his hand and continued rubbing. The role reversal turned my crank. "Oh my god," I moaned. I couldn't stand it and closed my eyes and looked away. With my eyes closed, it was like my clit shrunk back to its normal size. His hand felt like just two fingertips giving me a very expert rub. Suddenly, the sensations were a lot softer and wetter. My eyes snapped open.

Simon was giving me a blowjob.

"Jesus," I said. The feeling, as his mouth moved up and down, was amazing. But the view was mesmerizing. I was staring. My cock looked so big; it was all he could do to fit it inside his mouth. My sexual organ was overfilling his mouth. I felt this instinct kick in, which I was fighting hard, to just jam my cock in deeper into his mouth. The rational part of my brain was saying Don't because I knew how awful it was to get cock shoved too hard into one's throat. But this instinctual voice kept demanding to know what it would feel like to have this wonderful, warm sensation all the way down to the base of my cock. I had this need to thrust until I was buried to the hilt and grinding his chin into my crotch. I was really close to coming, but there was no way I was going to be able to stop myself from hurting him if he continued this blowjob. There was only one way.

"Simon, I think I'm ready to have sex."

He slowly dragged his mouth off my cock. "Really?" he said.

"Yeah. What do we do to, um... get you ready?"

He smiled. "Let's go to the bedroom." He stood up and darted off. I stood up, started walking, and nearly tripped over myself as my pants started to tumble down. I kept trying to hold up my undies and the Realdoe but nearly knocked off the table lamp with it as I struggled to get my jeans down. After a ridiculously long time, I managed to inexpertly finish the task. I walked into the bedroom pant-less and holding the Realdoe tightly. It felt like it was throbbing.

"Traffic hold you up?" he asked. Simon had ditched his clothes and was under the covers. The bottle of lube was on the nightstand, and he was clearly working on himself under the sheets.

"What are you doing there?" I asked in a sultry voice.

"Getting ready," he said, "though three fingers isn't quite as big as your cock." A thrill of arousal passed through me. The thought that he was nonchalantly stuffing three fingers in his ass and that he was ready for my cock caused it. I started to walk towards him. "Here, you might want to put these on," Simon said, tossing me a pair of his black briefs. I must have looked baffled. "If you use the fly, the undies can hold up the Realdoe. Thrusting might push it out otherwise." I nodded and mutely started to wrestle myself into the undies.

"You've thought a lot about this," I said, still struggling. I was starting to lose my enthusiasm.

"I've watched a lot of pegging videos," he said. "I was planning on saying something to you soon, but before I could, your uncle gave you this project. Would you close the bedroom door so you're not in the shadows?"

I had gotten the underwear on, and they were snuggly holding the Realdoe. I had started to sweat, so I had taken off my shirt but left on my bra. I was pretty self-conscious, but I closed the door.

"Oh my god," Simon said. "You're so beautiful, Marti. Never in the videos is the woman so sexy as you. Come on to bed." I climbed in with him. We started kissing side by side, and the Realdoe kept banging into everything. It was comical until it was pressed into his thigh. The pressure started to feel really good, and I had that same instinct to push it in, to bury it. I broke off the kissing.

"So, what do we do here?" I asked.

"Well...," he said, "first we lube up your cock. Then you can spread my legs, and then..."

"Damn, Simon..." I exhaled. He handed me the lube and I squirted a generous amount on the Realdoe. It felt cold, but rubbing it in warmed it up right away.

I got up on my knees and moved toward him. He moved his leg out of the way. I shuffled between his legs. The unfamiliar view startled me. I might have lost my nerve, but the throbbing, demanding sensation was not letting up and impelled me on. "So..." I trailed off. In retrospect, it seems silly, but I was so damn nervous about doing something wrong and weirding him out.

"Come down here and kiss me." I put my arms on either side of him and leaned down. My lubed Realdoe hit against his perineum and slipped up past his balls into his pubic hair. So odd that I could tell that by touch aone. As I kissed him, he rotated his hips up. My cock was lying on his perineum again, tip nestling just under his balls. He reached his hand down. "Back up just a little bit," he said. His hand was on my cock, and then my cockhead was gently touching his anus. Simon clamped his thighs on my hips. I had never felt anyone clamp onto my hips. It made me feel strong. "Go ahead. Push it in." I started to push, scared shitless but lecherous. All of a sudden, pop, the tip was in. It felt so good and tight and wet. I started to push in more. "Wait," Simon said.

I stopped. "I don't want to hurt you if it's too big!"

"Don't worry," he said, smiling. "I tried the Realdoe when you weren't here. It'll be fine if we just get the right angle."

"Aren't you full of surprises!" I waited. He angled his hips farther back still until his knees were almost touching the mattress. Here was my boyfriend, legs spread, knees in his armpits, readying himself to be impaled on my cock. At Simon's nod, I slowly started pushing forward. He was so tight. I couldn't keep my eyes off his face. He had closed his eyes and his face was tense. His hands were pulling on my back, setting the pace as I gently drove into him. Did my face look like that when I was being penetrated at first? After a minute, the glorious feeling came of my pubes hitting his crotch. Simon had a more relaxed look on his face. He locked his legs around my back, subtly communicating that I should wait. I knew he needed time to relax before we could do any thrusting. I started kissing his neck, and then he kissed me. I didn't notice that he had unlocked his legs. Simon gave a little upthrust with his hips.

I got the hint and started some gentle movements. If I'd read more about pegging, I probably would have been more worried about getting the motion right. Other ladies sometimes found it difficult to do at first, but I had all the feedback coming from my cock. I could tell exactly how far I was pulling out of him, and before long, I was giving Simon some medium length strokes. He continued his upthrusting, which had always felt powerful and take-charge when I had done it, but I was realizing now how much more power I had and could deliver in this position. I gave him a couple of quick, short thrusts, and because that felt so good, I drove in a deep stroke all the way to the hilt, then gave a little wiggle at the end. Simon gasped.

At that point, I'm embarrassed to say, I lost self-control. I was getting close and started thrusting faster and faster. No thought of whether Simon was getting close or even whether I was hurting him passed through my head. Then, I was coming. It felt marvelous, and I kept driving deeper and deeper with my cock. I heard myself grunting. I was sweating and out of breath. Before the strangeness of the situation could wash over me, Simon's hand was snaking between us. At first I thought he was reaching for my clit, but I quickly realized how physically difficult that maneuver would have been. Plus, my clit was "off" because of the Realdoe; I wouldn't have felt any touch to it anyway.

Simon's hand was reaching for his cock, and he started stroking it. This intense wave of shame washed over me. There was this boyfriend I'd had before Simon, named Trevor, who had always come too quickly, and he would never get me off afterward. I had to rub one out on my clit every time. I'd always do it with Trevor still inside me because he'd always get me so damn close. He'd sort of leer at me as though I were a wanton slut, not as sign that he had failed. Trevor had been a crappy boyfriend. Now that was me.

Simon was rubbing himself hard and kind of moaning. He was upthrusting a bit with his hips, so I started giving him some gentle strokes. All of a sudden, he was orgasming. I couldn't see him ejaculate, but I could feel his anus contracted, hard, squeezing on my cock. That's pretty cool. I gave Simon a kiss. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Why?" he said, out of breath.

"That I came so fast."

"Don't be silly. That felt awesome."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he was still panting, "just unbelievable." A wave of relief washed over me.

"It felt pretty damn good for me, too," I said.

"Yeah, I could tell," Simon said. I gave him a mock eye roll at that. "But, as good as it feels to have you inside me, Marti"—I felt a charge shoot through my cock as he said that—"I'd like to go to the bathroom." I slowly pulled it out of him. The tip came out with a pop.

I heard him cleaning up in the bathroom.

I didn't take the Realdoe off for a long time.

ilsop
ilsop
356 Followers
12