Panic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, and there's no need to be sounding so smug about it."

I thought she was about to work herself up into a full tantrum but she stopped, what I'd said catching up to her.

"What do you mean, the way you behaved this evening?"

"I'm sorry. That was poorly worded. I should have said the way I'm going to behave. Once you've calmed down a little I'm going to bend you over that chair, pull down your panties, and, ah, have my wicked way with you again."

"What? Why? What did I do?"

"It's not you, it's me," I said. "I'm sorry but I find you absolutely irresistible dressed like that. I find I have no other option but to abuse your trust in your fellow man."

"Trust? I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you. One-handed."

"Oh. That's OK then. I won't be abusing your trust after all."

I stood up and stretched and then sauntered over to where she was standing. One hand on her arm and the other on her back and I was steering her over to the easy chair that I'd indicated.

"Just hold on a minute. What do you think you're doing?"

"I told you," I pointed out as I pressed on her back, encouraging her to lean over the arm of the chair. "Remember. Chair, panties, etcetera."

By this time I was pulling her dress up. It was so tight that once pulled up it stayed up and it was now bunched around her waist, revealing a tiny pair of lacy panties.

"Tempting as it is to lie you down and tear those panties off with my teeth we'll have to leave that to another time," I murmured, at the same time starting to push her panties down and off.

"You can't do this," Wendy protested.

"Ah, I did it this morning," I pointed out. "I think you'll find that I'm quite capable of doing it again."

"I mean you shouldn't be doing this."

"Oh. Well, I know that, and I'm terribly sorry, but I can't seem to stop myself."

(It's OK to apologise about the sex beforehand, as long as you don't let the apology stop you having the sex. If you apologise and stop they feel terribly insulted and rejected.)

I was now happily rubbing her mound and this time it appeared Wendy had nothing to say about it. I was also pleased to note that she seemed to be pressing herself against my hand as I massaged her. Noting the zip at the top of her dress I eased it down, resulting in the top falling free. The dress had a built-in bra so there was no need for me to take further action. Apart from reaching around to capture a breast, of course.

She was breathing harder and moving a little restlessly, obviously wanting something more, although I think she was still too unsure of what was going on to say so. I had found time to drop my trousers and I pressed the length of my erection between the cheeks of her buttocks. She gasped and pulled away slightly before relaxing and letting me do as I wanted.

What I wanted was her. I let her feel my cock drag down along her bottom and then prod between her legs. Fingers busy I parted her lips and my cock lodged in the space provided. I had intended to just hold it there for a moment, giving Wendy warning of what was coming. It turned out that my intentions were irrelevant. As soon as Wendy felt me pressing at the right point she pushed back against me, resulting in my sliding home with no delay.

If that was the way she wanted it who was I to object? I started thrusting in a lot harder and faster than I had that morning. Not a word of protest escaped her lips. Instead of a litany of whining and wailing there was a series of eager little cries, with Wendy encouraging me to give my all. She was entering into the spirit of things with great élan, pushing hard back against me to meet my vigorously thrusting cock.

I settled down to a steady rhythm, wanting to stretch this out. Wendy was being totally cooperative and seemed to be fully committed to what we were doing. Thinking back it finally registered that she hadn't actually told me not to this. She'd made some feeble comments about how it wasn't right but apart from that there was no resistance whatsoever. (Unlike that morning when she did everything but hand me a court sanctioned intervention order.) I thought that it was reasonable for me to assume that she was in favour of our current endeavours.

I took my pleasure of her, that pleasure building with every stroke. She certainly seemed to be getting more and more aroused, her verbal cries getting more and more excited. When she started demanding I do more I set to with a will, driving in harder than ever.

That, of course, was the beginning of the end. There was no way I could keep up this faster pace for long. I could feel my balls burning, ready to explode and I hung on, waiting for Wendy to reach her climax. Thank god it didn't take too long. A few extra hard thrusts and off she went, with me bursting forth at almost the same moment.

"Well," she said afterwards, "I suppose you're feeling all smug and satisfied with yourself. What's your next little trick going to be?"

"Content, yes. Smug and satisfied, not yet. Take off your dress. It looks silly bunched around your waist like that."

"Don't you mean put it on properly? I need to wear something."

"No. I mean take it off. I like looking at you naked and I don't see why you need to wear anything right now. It's a pleasant evening. As to my next trick let me consider that."

I mused for a few moments and then nodded slowly.

"I think that what I'll do is take you and join you in the shower. After that I'll take you down to my room, lay you on the bed, and play with you until I'm ready to perform again. I'm willing to bet I can make you have an orgasm just using my hands and mouth."

I put a hand on her back and ushered her down the hall, talking softly the whole time, telling her how wonderful she felt and how I would do my best to please her. She trotted along with me, making a few disparaging remarks, but not resisting in any way. I wondered if she was a natural submissive. It was something we could investigate.

"How do you feel about spankings?" I asked.

"They'll probably hurt my hand," she told me. Her hand? She had to be kidding me.

12