All Comments on 'Panther Tales Ch. 08'

by Snowkemper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
killer12killer12about 9 years ago

Another Great chapter. I love this story. Please keep up the good work .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

just now saw it - keep 'em coming. and do you think you can work in some hetero sex. the lesbian sex makes sense considering what these women have gone through and the type of men on the planet, but come on! Your readers are lesbianed-out! Except for I guess your readers who are lesbian - then there in hog heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love the story and can't wait to see how it goes...keep up the great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Man this was nasty stuff

Without any point. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazonians

What a kickass fic. I like how they worked except for killing the entire village. That will turn other villages against them even if they needed revenge. Also helps to leave someone alive to pass the word if you intend to be the new big dog in town. Otherwise the need to find a far off place with no people.

Awesome story tho- hope someday she kills Weston Summerville.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Binge read

I really enjoyed it. Snow is admirable. While not a fan of whole sale slaughter, I can see how the Panther's experiences would have got them there.

Such an engaging tale! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Also a binge readerr

Great story. The obvious other side of the Gor stories. Well written and greatly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. You need to add some more chapters, including Snow getting her revenge on Weston Summervile .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous