All Comments on 'Pantry'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Weird

A bit far-fetched and is not an easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Statement about Brexit?

Your description of the loyal and positive relationship between the english landlady an her polish workers could be read as a statement about the "brexit". In addition to that, the castle was defended by a tribe of Vikings? You seem to be a true European. ;-)

Thank you for a delightful laugh! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice idea

Decent idea, liked how it started but so much detail just killed the story for me. Shave four pages and you have a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TV movie potential

I always smile and try the story when I see your name.

I could see this becoming a made-for-TV romance film, if expertly re-written and adapted. The first half kept me guessing about where this would finally end up, so I kept reading despite the kinky stuff. 😉

charlie48charlie48almost 8 years ago
Excellent story

Like a previous comment I was taken in by the start, I disagree with the comment about a reduction in length. This could be expanded with more description of the sex and high jinks.

Thank you again for a wonderful story, I am only sorry I don't own the castle as it could be a Herefordshire Marcher castle.

5 Stars

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
Way Too Weird For Me

A cross between Fantasy and BDSM but not Romance. I wish I had read the "Similar Stories" and the Tags.

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Useralmost 8 years ago
Strange and Fun - Loved It

This was an interestingly mixed story with a wide array of elements. I particularly loved the defense of the castle - including the Viking reenactors and the defense web site viewed on a giant screen.

I can see how some people found there to be too much detail but I'm enough of a geek that the amount of detail was just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What A Story!!!

Most entertaining and well written.

Yes your stories have some clear themes but are so

Well told that they do not become formulaic.

Really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Just brilliant

Love it ! Lovely outside of the box story that to me has a touch of Monty Python, typical clueless Country Constables, dumb criminals and lovable inventive and romantic main characters. It had me laughing out loud! I've pictured it all whilst reading it. Who else could you have defending Castle walls other than Vikings? Would have confused the fuck out of the ladder climbers; " Vikings climb walls! not defend walls! " wish all stories on this site would be up to this standard of story telling! The subtle humour, the way the baddies get what they deserve without mindless excessive violence; just brilliant. Should come with a warning though; only for imaginative people with an IQ of 100 minimum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing in this read as a romance, there was nothing romantic about it. Just a damaged woman abusing a damaged man while she could and his inevitable belief that he wanted to be with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories