Panty Boy Ch. 07

Story Info
Megan continues Stacy' feminization.
6.1k words
4.64
163.7k
30

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning late; I had overslept and was still in most of the same clothes that I was in last night. I was running late for work but, I had slept really well and Megan was sleeping peacefully beside me. I got up as not to disturb her and went to take a shower. I decided today that I was just going to wear a pair of pantyhose with nothing-on underneath. Even after last night, I was still really horny.

I went into the bathroom and showered and shaved. I was already late and what is a couple of minutes more. I was a little bummed out that the weekend had come to an end and deep down I was going to miss wearing all of the sexy clothes that we had bought this past weekend. I was really happy being Megan's little play thing and was even happier that I passed as a woman the other night.

I got out of the shower and went back into the bedroom. Megan's strap on was still on and just seeing her with it on made me hard. I wanted it bad. There she was laying there in her ripped pantyhose with her cock protruding through them and I had to go to work. I opened up a drawer and Megan awoke.

"I am glad to see that you aren't wearing those silly underwear again. I knew that you would love it once you got used to it, Stacy." Megan said in her morning voice.

"I got you something to wear while you are at work so you don't forget your place" Megan said opening up a drawer by the bed. "Why don't you close your eyes and I will give you something."

"I would love to but I am running late." I responded

"This won't take long, I promise. Now be a good girl and just close your eyes." Megan said walking over towards me.

I closed my eyes and I felt her come around me. I then felt her hand running along my pantyhose covered ass, before pulling them down. All I could think about was this weekend and how exciting it was and how I wanted more today, when I felt her slide her hand between my crack and slid one of her fingers into my ass, moving it in and out, then a second fucking my hole with her fingers.

"Baby, I would love to stay but I really have to get out of here." I moaned not wanting to leave.

Then I felt something slide inside me, that felt bigger than her strap on, but this time it slid in and my ass hole closed around it, holding it in place. I realized that she must have bought a butt plug the same night she bought the strap on. It felt really good to have my ass full again. Her hand roamed around to the front of my pantyhose and grabbed onto my hardening cock.

"I want to get you used to having your ass filled, Stacy. I think that you like it better that way, and I need to keep you open for when you come home tonight." Megan whispered in my ear.

"Now you better get to work. This is just a little something to remember me by." She said as she slapped my ass.

I gave her a kiss and walked out. I grabbed my briefcase and left the house.

It felt so good to have my asshole filled with the plug and felt especially good when I sat down in my car. My cock was bulging in my pantyhose and I just thought of what Megan would have in store for me when I got home. The whole ride to work, the plug was massaging my prostate and I could feel my cock leaking out onto my pantyhose. A few times, I caught myself rocking back and fourth to stimulate it more. I did really miss wearing the heels and the sexy clothes and found myself wishing that I could wear them to work. I just felt sexier in them and I realized how boring men's clothes really were. I would much rather be wearing a sexy skirt with stockings on and one of the new pairs of heels that I had bought this past weekend.

I arrived at work, and I had to sit in my car for a few minutes just to calm down. My cock was rock hard by the time I got there and I could faintly see a wet spot on the front of my pants.

I walked into my office, and was greeted by Cathy, my secretary.

"Hello Mr. Preston, did you have a good weekend?"

My cock twitched with the thought,

"I had an amazing weekend, Cathy, Thanks for asking. How about you?" I asked

"I basically stayed in and watched movies. Nothing too exciting." Cathy responded.

Again my cock twitched thinking back to the movie Megan had made.

"What do we have going on today?" I asked

"You have a couple of conference calls, and you need to look over this paperwork, but other than that nothing. No one is coming in today." Cathy responded handing me a couple of papers to look over.

I took the papers from her and went into my office and closed the door behind me. I walked over to my desk and opened up my brief case to find that Megan had packed a pair of 3-inch slides in my bag and a little note. I opened the note.

"I didn't want you to forget your place." The note read. My cock was growing harder now and it pressed against my pantyhose.

I walked around my desk, turned on my computer and went to check my email. The only email that I had was an email from Megan that had another link to it. I clicked on the link and it opened up a new window. She had made a website of all the shots of me, and I noticed a movies section. I clicked on the movies and it opened up the movies that she had shot this weekend.

The volume was up on my computer and all the sudden I heard my voice.

"Fuck my ass Megan, treat me like the slut I am."

I panicked I couldn't get the volume down quick enough. I was scared that Cathy might have heard. If she had, she kept quiet in the other room.

I watched all of the movies and as I was watched them I found myself putting on the heels that Megan had packed in my briefcase. I wanted to be there again at the mercy of Megan. I cannot even begin to explain how hot it was to see myself on video being taken like I was in these films. It was so erotic seeing myself and also realizing that this was now in the public eye. I just hope that none of my clients see that it is me, I wasn't too worried though because so far everyone who had seen me as Stacy, hadn't realized that I was a man.

Cathy paged me and told me that the first of my phone conferences was about to start. It was really hot sitting there in my pantyhose and heels talking business to people and not worrying about them seeing me. My biggest worry was Cathy coming into my office but my desk was big enough to hide my new love of all things feminine.

The meeting went on without a hitch, right after I hung up the phone I stood and started for my bathroom when Cathy knocked and walked into my office. I quickly walked back behind my desk so that she wouldn't see my little secret. I was nervous that she might have seen my heels.

She walked up to drop of a package that had just arrived for me. I didn't remember ordering anything but I took the box from her anyway. She walked back towards the door and I waited until I heard her chair roll back into her desk. Making sure that she wouldn't be walking back into my office.

I grabbed a razor and cut the top of the box open. Inside I found six new silicone dildos and a couple of new butt plugs of differing sizes. Most of them larger than the one I had in. I now knew that Megan had something to do with this. I called her on the phone.

"Hello." She answered.

"Hey did you order something and have it delivered here to my office?" I asked

"Oh did you get your new presents?" she responded.

"Yeah they just came in. You are lucky that Cindy didn't open the package." I said.

"I think that you are the lucky one." Megan responded with a chuckle. "Don't forget to bring them home tonight. How is your ass right now Stacy?"

"My ass feels so full and thanks for sending my heels today." I responded.

"Oh I didn't want you to get too comfortable in those horrible clothes of yours. Are you wearing them now?" Megan asked

"Yeah I have them on right now, and Cathy almost walked in on me when she brought in the package. I only wish that I could be dressed completely and didn't have to worry about it." I said.

"Soon you won't have to worry about it. See you tonight. I cannot wait to fill you up again." Megan said hanging up the phone.

My cock danced again full of anticipation. I could not wait to get home. I thought to myself how I would surprise Megan by sneaking upstairs and changing into some of the really sexy lingerie and coming down for dinner. My mind was racing with all the different possibilities that I could do.

Because of my anticipation, the minutes seemed like hours. At about 3pm, I paged Cathy and told her that she could go home for the day. She was pleased and left a few minutes after. When I heard the door shut I got up and walked over to my window to make sure that she had indeed left. As soon as I saw her car leave I unzipped my pants.

I pulled off my pants and then was just in my pantyhose and heels. I walked around the office thinking about how much I would love to be able to come in wearing sexy women's clothes and work the whole day. My mind also wondered as I daydreamed of Megan coming in with her huge strap on and taking me on my desk. My cock was rock solid and I went over to the mirror I had in my office to take a look.

There I was, my hairless, long, pantyhosed legs and my sexy 3-inch heels, and on top was just my white button down shirt, just covering my turgid cock. I started to stroke myself. It felt so good and looked even better. I just imagined myself in a video again. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would shoot my load. My cock had been so hard all day. Just then the phone rang. I walked over to pick it up, still stroking my cock my other hand pressing on the large butt plug that Megan had inserted this morning.

"Hello."

"Mr. Preston, I might have left the coffee maker on in the kitchen, and I forgot to give you a folder that was on your desk." Cathy said.

Still stroking my cock finding it really hot talking to someone who didn't know what was going on.

"I'll take care of it." I responded

"Oh yeah, and thanks again for letting me go home early, I think that I am going to surprise Jack tonight. Have a good night and see you tomorrow." Cathy said hanging up the phone.

I walked out to the kitchen and turned off the coffee maker and then walked back to her desk to grab the folder. I picked up the folder and sat down at her desk to look it over.

It was 4:30 and I decided that I had gotten everything done so I thought that I would call it a day, plus I was already ready to get out of these clothes and into something "a little bit more comfortable." I didn't bother changing back into my regular shoes I just pulled up my pants and walked out to the car.

The whole ride home I was excited to be able to feel the silky sheer fabric caressing my skin, and one of Megan's new toys inside me. It had also occurred to me that I had had the butt plug in all day. I almost had forgotten that I was wearing it but every time I sat down it pressed against my prostate and reminded me.

I pulled into the driveway and noticed that Megan's car wasn't there. I walked inside and the house was filled with a great aroma. She must have just stepped out to grab something from the store. I could smell whatever she had cooked coming from the kitchen and knew that she had something planned. I ran upstairs to get dressed for her.

I couldn't get my business clothes off fast enough and when I finally pulled down my pantyhose I noticed that there was a little stain from where my cock leaked from all of the massaging my prostate got. I imagined it was my pussy that was getting wet.

I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower so that I would be clean and I also removed the plug for the first time. When it came out if felt so empty and looking in the mirror I saw my asshole gaping from not being filled anymore. I missed the feeling so I cleaned up and went to the box that had come in and grabbed one of the new plugs that Megan had ordered. I grabbed one that was a little bit wider and a little bit longer than the one that I had in all day. It felt so good sliding in and it slid inside of me with no pressure at all. It felt so good to be filled again.

After washing up, I walked to the closet and I picked out a sexy pair of Wolford pantyhose that had an open crotch. I didn't want Megan to have any problem getting to me tonight. I also selected a very sheer pair of panties and tucked my cock back inside. I grabbed Megan's leather corset and managed to fit into it. I also slid my feet into a pair of six-inch stripper heels that Megan had bought for me as kind of a joke. I wanted to look like her whore, and let her know that she could do anything to me tonight. I was her plaything. I went over and attempted to put on some of the make up. I didn't do too badly; I made my eyes really dark with the mascara and eyeliner and put on some bright red lipstick.

When I got into the kitchen, Megan had just arrived back from the store.

"What are you doing home so early, Stacy." Megan said, setting down the bags, walking over towards me.

"I finished up a little early and decided to surprise you." I responded.

"MMMM... I am so glad to see you, Stacy. I have so much in store for tonight for us." She said kissing my lips, her hands going down to my crotch.

Just then to doorbell rang. I was startled. Who could it be? I panicked a little.

"Were you expecting company, Megan?" I asked.

"Can you get the door, Stacy?" Megan asked.

"I can't answer the door like this." I responded

"Oh come on it will be fun. I'll go with you." Megan said with a smile on her face.

Megan pulled me to the door and opened it. Her friends Michelle and Erica were standing outside. I was mortified.

"Hey girls, I am so glad that you could make it tonight for dinner. This is Stacy." Megan said introducing me.

"Hey Stacy, It is so good to finally meet you. We have heard so much about you. " Erica said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"And your are more beautiful than Megan described." Michelle added.

"Well don't just stand there Stace, invite them in." Megan said giving me a nudge.

"Welcome." was all I could say, leading them into the house glaring at Megan.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Megan walked over to me.

"Don't worry about it, Stacy. Did you actually think that I wouldn't have told them how hot you are? I couldn't keep my new love from them. You don't have to worry about them though. They won't say a thing and they didn't believe me when I told them so I told them that they would have to see it themselves." Megan said trying to calm me down.

"Besides, if you are really good tonight and play along I promise that I will make it worth your while." She said with a wink and grabbed my ass. My cock hardened thinking about what else she could do.

"Now come help me in the kitchen. Excuse us, girls. We will be right back. Hope you are hungry" Megan said pulling me to the kitchen.

We got into the kitchen and Megan pushed me up against the wall burying her tongue in my throat. Her hands wondered around to my ass and she pushed the plug in a little bit. I wanted to throw her onto the kitchen counter but I was still a little upset that she had brought her friends in on this. I also felt like I had to go put something else on.

Megan walked over to the pantry and pulled out an apron.

"Here put this on. I need you to serve us tonight." She said putting the apron over my head and tying around my waist. "Go out and get a drink order from the girls."

I walked back out into the living room where I saw Erica and Michelle talking quietly to each other. I knew that they were talking about me.

I took the drink request and went back into the kitchen to fix the drinks. Megan was busy preparing the meal. I fixed the drinks quietly and started to walk back out when Megan called to me.

"I need you to take these appetizers out to them as well handing me a tray that had a few thing on them. I now felt like a waitress at a strip club and walked out the doors. I walked slowly back into the living room as to not spill or drop anything.

I handed Erica her drink first and offered something from the tray.

"You are such a good little waitress, Stacy. I am going to have to get you to help me with my parties. Michelle and I were just talking about how hot you are. You have some of the most beautiful legs I have ever seen. Megan is one lucky lady to have a good obedient girl like yourself."

I was shocked to hear her talk like that. Michelle just laughed. Megan called me back to the kitchen to help her.

After about a half an hour, I finally had calmed down and was actually used to being around them and didn't mind waiting on them. It actually excited me because I would go to set something down and one of them would grab my ass or run there hands up my silky legs. I was looking forward to when they would leave and give me some time with Megan.

Finally after a little while, Megan said.

"You have been on your feet all day, Stacy and every good girl needs a little break from those heels every once in a while. Why don't you sit down with us girls and eat a little something."

I hadn't really noticed, but after I sat down my feet did need a break. I ate a few things and listened to the girls talk. It was mostly business and things like that until Michelle changed the subject.

"Well now that we have her sitting down maybe we can get Stacy to say a couple things about her first time taking a cock. I am dying to hear her story."

"Stacy begged me for it." Megan said, "It was so hot to take her virginity and now she just can't get enough."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but what shocked me even more was that I was getting excited knowing that these girls knew my secret and wanted to know more.

"Is that right," Erica said, "You are so lucky to have a girl like that Megan. I would love to see you two in action."

"Well come on out and I can show you something." Megan said getting up from her seat and walking towards the den. The girls followed and I was not too far behind not knowing what she was going to do.

"Have a seat." Megan said pointing to the couch.

We sat down and Megan grabbed the remote. She turned on the television and hit play on the DVD player. Soon the video we had made came on. I couldn't believe that Megan was doing this to me. I was excited but yet I was mortified too.

"Oh my god, Stacy. You are such a little slut." Michelle said

"A hot little slut." Erica added

"Look at her begging to be fucked." Michelle said.

With the girls eyes glued to the television set. Megan got up and walked out of the room. I couldn't believe that she had done this to me, yet it was completely different seeing the video on the television than it was on the little player on the computer screen. I could also tell that Megan's two friends were really turned on by watching the film.

After a few minutes, I heard Megan come back down the steps and walk into the living room. I could hear that she had put on some heels and a few minutes later she walked in to the room. She was still wearing what she had been but now she had on a pair of heels and there was a bulge in her skirt. I knew what was coming next.

"Have you ladies seen enough, or would you like to see a little bit more?" Megan said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What was she going to do?

The girls were having a hard time separating themselves from the television so Megan told them to turn it off and she brought us back into the living room.

"I need some help from you two. Can one of you work the video camera while one of you takes some still pictures? If you guys can do that I might let you have a little reward." Megan said with a smile.

It was then that I saw the box that had been sent to the office sitting on the coffee table

"Did you girls buy what I told you to?"

12