Panty Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have them right here" Michelle said pulling a bag from her purse.

"Stacy, my love, why don't you come over here and show the girls what a good little cock sucker you are."

My mind was racing I was so turned on by the thought of having and audience and I guess that I had had enough to drink because it wasn't long until I was on my knees lifting Megan's skirt high enough to reveal her big strap on cock. I took the whole thing in my mouth.

"Wow, that is so hot! She is such a good cock sucker." Michelle said coming in closer with the video camera.

"It just took a little practice, and now she can't get enough." Megan said. "She craves it like the good little sissy she is."

"I would love to see her in action on a real cock." Erica followed.

Megan just let out a moan.

I couldn't help myself. I wanted to give them a good show and knowing that I was being filmed and having an audience only pushed me harder. My cock was really hard now and Megan was using her hands to push my head up and down on her cock.

She took her cock out of my mouth and pushed me down so I was on all fours and walked back behind me.

"I see my little slut couldn't wait to use her new toys. She really likes having her ass hole filled up, doesn't she?" Megan said pulling the plug from my ass.

It felt empty because I had had something inside of me all day.

"Look at my little slut's asshole. It is gaping begging for more." Megan said to he camera, slipping two fingers in with no problem at all then a third.

My ass was open and ready for what ever she wanted to do and that was when I noticed Erica putting on a harness and grabbing one of the silicone dildos out of the box. I now realized what Megan's plan was all along. This was another fantasy that was building as every moment passed

"She is so ready," Megan said slipping a fourth finger into my well-opened ass "to be fucked hard by three hot women with big hard cocks."

She plunged her cock into my ass and started fucking me. The cock glided in all the way to the hilt and I let out a gasp.

"Why don't you fill up her mouth, Erica?" Michelle said pointing the camera towards her.

Erica walked over and brought her cock to my face. I opened my mouth eagerly and took it in. I was being filled in two holes at the same time and I loved how erotic I felt. I was the slut being gang banged and I loved it.

Michelle set the camera up on a tripod as Megan reached around to stroke my cock. I couldn't believe how hot this was. My cock throbbed with anticipation. I had always had the fantasy of being with two girls at once but I never knew that it would be like this that it would be me that was being fucked.

I looked over and saw Michelle slipping out of her dress, and stepping into her harness and pulling it up over her pantyhose covered legs as she grabbed a dildo out of the box. She grabbed the biggest one. She pulled it up and positioned it. I didn't know how that one was going to fit inside me so I just continued to suck Erica cock while Megan stroked me and fucked my ass. Megan picked up the pace and fucked me harder.

Megan pulled out and slammed the cock back into my well-used asshole. She then pulled out again and grabbed me. She pulled me up to my feet, my mouth not wanting to leave Erica's cock, and pulled me back into the kitchen and pushed me down on the table. The other girls followed.

"Do you girls want to give it a try?" Megan asked. "Stacy is a good little obedient slut and I am sure that she will beg you two to fuck her tight little hole. Tell them Stacy how badly you want them to stick there big cock in to your tight used little fuck hole."

I was so turned on and now the girls had gotten closer that I begged, "Please use my hole. I want to be filled up like the deserving little slut that I am." And at that point Erica pushed me on to my back and slid her now well lubed cock into my gaping hole.

"I've never fucked a sissy slut before. This is so fucking hot, Megan. I hope that this isn't the last time I get to do it." Erica shouted. Her cock lubed by my spit.

It wasn't long until my mouth was full again, Michelle's gigantic cock sliding down my wanting mouth. Erica stroked my cock while Megan worked the video camera.

Michelle pulled Erica's hand away and started sucking my cock, while I sucked hers. I could only imagine how this looked on the video camera.

I could smell Michelle's pussy. It was very strong and I wanted to taste. Her lips were glistening below the harness. I sunk a finger in. she was soaking wet. I stopped sucking her cock and pulled her down a little bit so I could have a taste.

I hadn't tasted another woman's pussy for a few years, basically ever since Megan and I had gotten together, and Michelle's was exquisite. Her scent was strong and this only excited things more. Michelle let out a loud moan as my tongue entered her wet slit. I could tell she was close so I buried my face between her legs and licked. Her aroma was almost enough for me to shoot my load. She let out a scream as she came on my face, bucking her hips hard against my face, the balls of the dildo hitting my chin. She now wanted her turn and I knew I was now ready.

Michelle climbed off of me and walked to where Erica was. Erica climbed on top of me and continued fucking my ass, while Megan came in for a close up.

I felt some more pressure at my back door. I looked down and saw Michelle inching her 3-inch thick 8-inch long cock while Erica continued to fuck me. Megan handed Michelle some lube.

"I think that you are going to need a lot of this even though that asshole is ready for it. You are going to destroy her with that beast." Megan said with a smirk on her face squeezing the bottle of lube onto Michelle's cock.

"Are you ready for me Sweetheart." Michelle asked me

Erica slid out and I felt something cold press up against my well used, opened fuck hole. I was being used like a whore and I loved it. I wanted more.

"YES, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!!! I AM YOUR SLUT!!!" I yelled, as she pressed the huge cock head harder into me stretching me out even more.

It felt huge and she was sliding it into my ass slowly so I could feel every inch of it. I felt myself pressing down to help ease it in. I felt the tip of her cock enter me finally and I have never felt so spread in my life. My asshole gripped the cock as she slid it in deeper. On one hand I was worried that she was going to rip my ass with the dildo but on the other hand I wanted it in my ass, all in my ass. It felt so good to be opened and filled with so many cocks.

"That is a good sissy, Stacy. You are taking that huge cock so well." Megan said to me kissing me on the lips.

Michelle finally got it all the way in and it felt so good. My ass finally relaxed and she began her turn of fucking me. This cock felt so big once it was all the way in and I was surprised that my ass welcomed it the way it did. It felt big, and it felt really good. It took Michelle a little bit longer to get the rhythm but pretty soon she was fucking me harder and harder with every thrust. Megan came back over and with a new cock and shoved it in my mouth while Erica continued filming us.

"You are such a dirty cock-sucking little sissy." Megan said pinching my nipples. This sent a wave of electricity through my body.

Erica came in close to my asshole.

"Pull your cock out Michelle, I want to get the gape that your huge cock is going to leave in this sissy's ass."

Just then she pulled out and I have never felt so loose. My asshole felt like it had been pulled open and that it would never close. Erica stuck her fingers up there to keep it apart.

"MMMM... look at that gaping hole. This sissy's ass is so stretched out. We better fill it up again." Erica said.

"I think we should all have another go." Megan said pulling her cock out of my mouth. "Does that sound good to you Stacy?"

Before I could say anything she stuck the cock back into my mouth. Erica handed the camera to Michelle and walked back over to me, her cock bouncing as she walked. It was hypnotic to watch her hips sway in her heels and the cock bouncing between her legs. She walked up to me and grabbed my cock and pulled me to my feet.

"We should take her upstairs to the bedroom." Michelle said.

Erica pulled me by my cock and we all walked upstairs. The other girls followed. When we got upstairs Erica pushed me on the bed and told me to get on all fours. I did what she said because I really wanted to be full again. She slid her cock inside of me and it went in with no resistance at all.

"This sluts hole is so loose." Erica said slamming her cock into me. Soon Megan appeared with another dildo in her hands and started to prod my ass while Erica was fucking me. I felt Erica inside me and then another object sliding into me.

"Look at this slut, able to take two cocks at once." Megan said sliding the second cock deeper into my ass.

Michelle put the camera on the dresser aimed at us and brought her huge cock to my mouth. I was being fucked in every way possible and I never wanted it to stop. I could feel my excitement rising and knew it wouldn't be long. Megan then crawled onto the bed.

"I want you to climb on top of me and fill me with your come." Megan said.

I was about to explode and I got on top of her. We took turns sucking on Michelle's cock. I have to say that it was really exciting to share a cock with my girlfriend. As our tongues danced on the tip of the cock, half kissing half sucking, I felt myself approaching the point of no return. My cock was buried deep inside Megan and I soon was pumping her full of my hot cum. Erica thrust her cock deep inside of me and was fucking me really hard.

Megan pushed me off of her and my come shot streams into the air landing on Megan's belly and tits. She then climbed out from under me, my come glistening on her skin and I could see my come starting to drip out of her. She grabbed the girls two cocks and started to massage the come into both of them.

"Fill this sluts ass with come girls." Megan demanded.

Michelle and Erica didn't waste any time burying their cum-covered cocks back inside of me. Michelle even brought her hands to Megan's dripping pussy before she plunged it back inside of me to get a little bit more, but Megan stopped her before she could. My ass was sore from all of the attention it had gotten but I still had a little more in me. Michelle filled me up one more time.

"This is her mess and she likes to clean up after herself, so I have to let her do it.

The girls couldn't believe what they were seeing, as I began licking Megan's pussy clean. After I finished, I collapsed on the bed. Michelle pulled her cock out of my ass and I laid there for a few minutes. Megan walked over with the camera to get a good glimpse of my well-fucked hole.

"Look at my sissy's well-fucked, cum-filled pussy." She said playing with the cum that was around the outside. Michelle had the camera and took a picture to show me. My asshole looked like a used pussy the lips all swollen covered with come.

"We are defiantly going to have to do this again some time soon." Megan said.

12