All Comments on 'Panty Boy Diaries: Entry 01'

by _pdy_

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meabout 6 years ago
Great start!

Your first attempt is very good. Believable , in the sense that it was painful at first, and then you were loving it ! Please continue !

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
very well written

i really enjoyed this, fun to read and details were pretty well described, a little more seduction and more descriptive emotions would be nice. all the little things,, neighborhood, smells, how full you felt, or expected to feel. but I loved your first story.

Riki1942Riki1942about 6 years ago
I'll Never Forget

I have been fucked way too many times to remember them all but. like in your story, the first time is one I'll never forget! When you said that you couldn't help but smile, I know just how you felt. It was sort of like a feeling of pride, I was actually doing it, I was no longer just a wanna be and I was actually a Sissy Faggot for real. No matter how many time you fuck yourself with a toy, it's nothing like the feeling of a real cock and the psychological thrill of sex with a real man. The feeling of cumming with a real cock in your ass and knowing that he is going to fill your cunt with his nasty cum is a turn on that words can't describe. the unbelievable physical pleasure of a cock in your ass, coupled with the fact that you are kinky and queer dressed in women's clothing is a sexual thrill like no other. I have never had a Black Man, the first time was with a condom and his cock was rather slim, but I know what you mean about one thing not being enough and finding you need more. Dressing has never failed to get me hard, but led me to need more; pantyhose, wigs, full makeup, false breasts, getting fucked and the final need of finding a bareback partner to breed my pussy and make me a true Sissy! The final thrill was when my current partner asked my to be his girlfriend for real and took me out to a transexual/cross-dresser friendly gay club. I look pretty good, but you can tell that I am a guy in drag. The feeling of being outed in public in a slutty outfit in a place where everyone could pretty much guess that we were bed partners was a little scary, embarrassing, exciting and really horny, all at the same time. I was so turned on that I would have bent over and let him fuck me right in front of everyone if we could have gotten away with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wrote in literorica the story my first are fuck

My story was just fact I excitedly threw at the wall, nothing like yours. Your putting down your feelings in such detail shows you could make your living at this. I can write. I have been complimented on boards and college classrooms. It's a daring position to be a writer and it takes a lot of work. Much like being a true sissy

johnjinglez1johnjinglez1about 6 years ago
Hot!

This was super hot. Very similar to how I got started on the opposite side of the spectrum, rather than dressing up, I used dating apps to find little sissy boys like you to let me unload in them. I might even have to write my own "diary" of my encounters!

SluttyValerieSluttyValerieabout 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Very hot, I'm jealous

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Good story about his first time

I enjoyed your story, especially the thoughts and feelings of a bottom boy's first time. I am very submissive, and very bi-curious, and this was exciting for me. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He (she) WAS TAKINGA RISK, ACCEPTING A BIGC COCK FOR HER FIRST ANAL, GOOD STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The making of a bitch! I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous