Panty Boy Diaries: Entry 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready girl, you bout to be my bitch officially," he chuckled as he rolled on his condom. He then tossed a bottle of lube at me and said that it was my turn to get him ready. This was it, there was no going back, I was going to touch my first ever cock (that wasn't my own of course). I sat myself up on the edge of the bed with his monster of a dick hanging semi erect in front of me. "Stroke it nice and slow, make sure you get it nice and lubed for your pussy."

With that, I squirted some lube on my hand and started to reach for his cock, but he pulled it away before I could get to it. "When I give you an order, you say 'Yes, daddy' or else that's another strike," was his reasoning for pulling away from me. "Yes, daddy," I whispered in shame. "I can't hear you Julie, you need to speak up when talking to daddy," he said with a big grin on his face. He knew just how humiliating this was for me and knew just which buttons to push. At this point, I was thinking with my "clitty" as J called it, and not my head. "Yes, Daddy," I said loud enough to satisfy J. "Good girl, now get nice and familiar with his dick, you're gonna be spending a lot of time with it," was his command and this time he actually let me stroke it. It was huge, no other words can describe it. I had to use both of my hands to effectively lube him up. When he was ready, he pushed me off of him and told me to turn around and get on all fours in front of where he was standing, and of course, just like a true bottom bitch would, I did.

I was on my hands and knees with my back arched instinctively, waiting for my new daddy to enter me with his cock. "Put your face down and get your hands back here to spread yourself for me, show me that you want it. Beg for this dick Julie," he barked at me as he lightly slapped my ass making me yelp. "Please daddy, give me your dick. I need to feel it inside me. I need to feel what it's like to be fucked by a real man," I begged. I honestly did not know what came over me, but I would've said anything to have that man inside me. It's a good thing he didn't make me wait long.

There was a slight pressure I felt at my entrance. It was his cock head making it's way into me. True to his word, he was gentle during this part, he took his time applying slightly more pressure on my hole until eventually he popped in. This hurt. I won't lie, it was quite painful having him enter me. "Shhh girl, you gotta trust daddy. This is going to feel great, just relax," he whispered in my ear when he heard my girly cry of pain. This was not expected at all, as up until this point he had not expressed any signs of compassion. Sure enough though, after about 5 minutes, the pain began to dissipate (not entirely, as there was still pain, but a good kind of pain). Sensing that I was now no longer feeling uncomfortable with the sensation of having a dick in me, J began to slowly feed my hungry pussy more and more of his cock. He would slowly thrust in a bit and then pull out and repeat. This went on for about 10 minutes or so, and on every outward motion I felt growing pleasure within me. His cock was rubbing against my prostate and I now knew firsthand why all those sissies online craved cock. It was like nothing I've ever felt before, I couldn't think properly. I didn't even realize that J was picking up the pace and fucking me with more vigor until I heard the sound of his giant manly balls smacking against me.

Along with this sound came the realization that I've managed to take his whole cock. All. Of. It. I couldn't help but smile at that thought. "Get up bitch, arch that back for me," J said in between thrusts as he grabbed my shoulder with his left hand, pulling me forward, forcing me onto my hands again instead of laying on the bed. He fucked me in this position for what seemed like 10 minutes, but I can't recall the actual time, I was too lost in the sensations I was feeling deep in my ass. He pushed me forward and off his dick when he was ready to switch positions. "Turn over onto your back, hold your knees up to your chest now!" he shouted. I wouldn't dare disobey. 'Yes, daddy," I whimpered as I got into position. He then grabbed onto my ankles and leaned over me lining up his tool with my waiting hole before he slid all the way inside me in one motion. "Uhmmmm," I moaned. "That's it bitch, didn't I tell you that you were going to love this dick?" "Yes" ... "Daddy"..."I love"..."Your dick," was all I could muster as he continued to pound me relentlessly.

"I'm getting close," he said as he threw my legs back down to the bed, once again getting ready to re-position me. "All fours, elbows and knees together slut and face the mirror over there," was his command. Once I was in position, I waited as he J applied more lube to both my pussy and his cock. "I'm going to make you watch as I cum in your ass and make you my bitch for good," he whispered in my ear as he was getting ready to re-enter me from behind. It was almost as if he was in a squatting position behind me, but he hand one hand on my shoulder and the other in my blond wig holding onto the top of my head. Slowly, he squatted down and entered my now gaping pussy. "Yeah, you got a nice pussy Julie. I'm going to enjoy using this for a long time," he said as he was getting into rhythm.

Smack, smack, smack was all I could hear aside from my constant moans of pleasure. I was so loud that I'm sure his neighbours could hear me, but I wasn't even concerned with that. I was too focused on the feelings he was giving my ass and being a good slut for daddy. He did not disappoint, I could not get enough of his dick. The pace was now beyond anything I could've ever imagined. He had pushed my face into the bed with one hand and had the other placed just above the small of my back. "Open your eyes and watch the mirror, this is how sluts get fucked. You need to watch so you'll always remember how I made you my bitch. Every time you get a text from me, I want you to think of your reflection in that mirror."

In the mirror was an image that I will truly never forget. It was him, tall, dark and masculine with his big black cock bouncing in and out of my feminine Asian ass which was in the air for his taking. The mini skirt had flopped down onto my back and I still remember that the g-string was pulled to my right butt cheek. The left side of my face was on his bed, the wig probably would've been off my head had his hand not been there to hold my head down. I did not look anything like a masculine man in this reflection. I looked like a cheap hooker getting the fucking of a lifetime, only I wasn't even being paid. I willingly submitted myself to this man to be put in this position. Hell, I would've paid him to do this to me again.

When he finally came, mentally it was the most humiliating moment of my life to that point. I had just had my boipussy used like a woman. Another man had cum with his cock in my ass. It was my ultimate humiliation. I loved it.

The End.

12