Panty Consequences No. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Karen, I couldn't grab those panties quick enough. But before I slid them on I asked Joanne whether that also meant I would have to service her naughty needs like I had last night. The second she answered yes I slid the panties on. They were too big so I quickly dressed. We headed straight out the door and by the end of the day I had about twenty pairs of panties. Since her slip had fitted me nicely we agreed to share slips and nighties."

Karen gasped, "So you mean all the time I've known you you were wearing panties ... and you were Aunty Joanne's sex slave."

Neil answered, "Exactly. And in all the years since I started wearing panties Joanne never once wore panties except when we were and mum and dads place and she was wearing a nightie for me. And I only wore men's underwear for doctor visits or when I went to hospital."

Neil then continued to explain the extent of his fetish and Joanne's dominant side. How he loved servicing her with cock shaped toys they pretended were her lovers, how she introduced the rule he could only cum every three or four days, how she demanded that when he fucked her he did it nice and hard and fast for at least ten minutes and if he didn't make it he'd have to lick his cream pie from her and keep licking her pussy until the ten minutes had expired. How from the first time she demanded that he'd never lasted more than one minute inside of her and usually had licked her pussy for about nine minutes and fifty five seconds since he came as soon as he entered her ... after all by then he had been cock teased for three days! How Joanne loved seeing him cum in his panties as she touched him. Or loved to have him crawl up beside her and reveal the mess in his panties after he got too excited licking her and using her toys on her.

Karen was cumming again, but soon recovered to ask, "So you did you like eating your cum? Did you do it often?"

Neil told her, "If I hadn't liked it Joanne would never have made me do it again. So yes, I loved it. Initially it was once a fortnight or so. But later it was almost every day I ate cum."

He was about to explain when Karen said, "But you said you were only allowed to cum once every three days! How did you eat it every day?"

Neil told her, "Wait here. I need to go and grab something." He went first to his room and grabbed the last vibrator, then I to the kitchen and loaded the balls full of frozen semen. He turned it on so it would start warming the cum.

"This is the only vibrator I didn't give you. It has a reservoir that holds a fluid. Either cum, or it came with recipes for safe fluids that look like cum. We never tried those recipes! You see we felt guilty about what we were doing because of our upbringing. We went to a sex therapist who told us that provided nobody is hurt anything is fine. She suggested we attend a group session for people like us who were trying to accept our fetishes. Hearing other people's fetishes she had found made people more comfortable with their own."

"We went to the meeting and were shocked and embarrassed to find a couple we knew. But we went ahead. We had to tell our story first. It was hard to start but by the end both of us were turned on! There were a couple of other stories and finally the couple we knew." Neil explained.

"Their story certainly was different! Kathryn had a very small vaginal opening. Fucking was totally out of the picture for her. Even a man's finger was too big. Because of that she'd never had a boyfriend. She worked as a therapeutical masseuse. She loved seeing the impact she had on many men, and it wasn't long before she started offering to relieve them. Only ever hand jobs. Since it would be illegal to charge she never did, just suggesting they could always add a cash tip after she had processed their payments. David soon became a regular. Kathryn was a bit surprised since he was so good looking, but his tips were very good ... more than any other client."

Neil stopped to take a sip of wine before starting up again.

"After a weekly visit for about ten weeks during which they talked of all sorts of things until the end of the session when she masturbated him Kathryn found herself really liking him. But still she didn't think anything could come of it. She began oiling her hands and drizzling baby oil on his cock. She'd asked him why a guy as good looking as him didn't have a girlfriend to look after his needs. His explanation had shocked her and made her even wetter than ever. He couldn't stay hard either fucking or having his cock sucked. Girls couldn't understand that all he wanted to do was lick their pussies and then have them masturbate him. Kathryn had been cumming as she wanked him. The load he shot into the cup she used to collect their cum was the biggest on record!" Neil told his niece.

Karen was cumming again at these naughty stories so again he had to wait before continuing.

"She told David he could either pay for the session and give her the usual tip, or have this one on the house and take her to dinner later, and if that went well he would be licking her pussy later that night, and if he needed it she would masturbate him again. It had gone very well and soon they were married." Neil told her.

Then he added, "After that she continued her job and still masturbated other men every day. The only change was that after each one had cum and she had weighed their cum she dipped her finger in it and painted a stripe on her slip so that David could see exactly how naughty she had been each day!"

Neil paused before telling Karen, "We had already seen this vibrator. After the meeting we had coffee with them. Joanne asked what she did with the cum once shed weighed it. Kathryn told her she just got rid of it. Then Joanne explained about the vibrator but how we had no interest in fake cum, but hadn't thought of a way of getting real cum. The vibrator came with two ice cube trays that you could fill with cum and freeze, then they thawed once in the reservoir. Would Kathryn be willing to save the men's cum and freeze it for her? By this time we knew she could never have children so there was no risk of her getting pregnant to one of Kathryn's clients. Kathryn agreed readily, so we went to Sexyland and bought this vibrator. Kathryn took the ice cube trays and a few days later we had our first set of cum cubes."

Neil looked down and saw the pre cum stains already on his panties. Karen clearly saw them too.

"Well, that night I ate the first of many 'boyfriends' cream pies from her pussy. The cum cubes are equivalent to about five normal male orgasms so they were amazing! I miss them a lot! Sometimes though, I'd fuck her with this cock but she would order me to remove it before she had ordered me to make her boyfriend spurt. Then she would make me blow her boyfriend while she played with my panty covered cock. I had to make sure it came in my mouth just as I began to cum too. It's not the same doing that on my own, but I still suck this cock off a few times a month. Kathryn might be my age but she still has plenty of clients, so they still keep me supplied!" Neil concluded.

Karen was moaning. "Show me! Show me how you suck cock!"

Neil smiled. "I was hoping you'd ask! Do you want to see me cum in my panties when he cums in my mouth? Or would you like me to try and hold that off for a bit later?"

Karen told Neil, "If you want me to return all of your toys to your bedroom and for me to sleep in your bed you better try and hold off. If however you still expect me to sleep in the spare room I want to see you cum!"

Neil closed his eyes. He told Karen, "Give me a minute to regain my composure. Maybe go and grab the toys and put them back where they belong! Second drawer on the window side of the bed. If I still cum in my panties I want you to know I still want to lick your pussy tonight!"

Karen quickly moved the toys back to where they belonged. She saw the paddle and smiled. She guessed that was for punishing Neil if, or rather when, he was a naughty boy. She hoped he'd be naughty soon!

Back in the lounge she now sat next to Neil giving her a better view of his mouth and panty covered cock. Neil showed her the little green light that indicated the cum was up to body temperature. Then he began sucking the cock. Karen could see from the state of his cock how much he enjoyed sucking that cock ... and having her watch him suck it with her fingers buried in her pussy.

Neil was getting very close to the edge so was about to press the release button in the hope that he'd just be able to hold off, hopefully with just a nasty little leak into his panties.

Karen saw his finger move towards the button. "Wait. Stop for a second" then she asked, "Did Joanne ever get mad that you came so fast when you fucked her. That you never gave her the hard fast fuck?"

Neil smiled. "No. We discussed it once. She always got nice hard fast long fucks from all of her vibrators, or boyfriends as we always called them. She loved how fast I came. It showed her how much I loved being treated the way she was treating me. Before that I'd often managed half a dozen thrusts before I came. After that I almost always came as I entered her."

"OK. Start sucking again. Prove to me how much you want me to be your new mistress. Prove to me how much you want to be my sex slave." Karen demanded.

Neil knew exactly what was expected of him now. Again he began sucking. Even without touching himself he knew he would have no trouble cumming as he thought about his new mistress. He felt the cum boiling up his shaft and pressed the button to release the massive load of cum into his mouth as his own spurted into his panties. He swallowed most of the load, but allowed some to dribble out and stain his nightie.

Karen had come again as she had watched this. "That first time, when you came at the party. How long did Joanne make you leave the messy panties on for?"

Neil looked up from her pussy to her face. "Until the next morning."

"Then the same applies today. And any other time you cum without my permission. Now, take me to bed and prove you are worthy to be my slave!" Karen ordered.

Neil stood quickly and held his hand out to help her up. "Yes mistress! Should I refresh the cum in these balls so I can eat a nice fresh cream pie from your beautiful pussy?"

"What a silly question. Tomorrow night I'll be using your paddle on your panty covered arse for asking such a silly thing. Of course you'll be eating cream pies daily from now on. But only your own if you can last five days. After all, you're much older now so three days isn't appropriate any more. Not if I want a nice big load." Karen told Neil.

Despite having only just had the biggest orgasm for years Neil was already beginning to get hard again at the thought of what he and his niece were about to do ... and how tomorrow night he'd probably be cumming in his panties again if her arse paddling was anything like Joanne's had been!

Karen asked him, "I know I'm the boss, but do I leave the panties and nightie on?"

As Neil headed for the kitchen to get more semen he told her, "Panties off but leave the nightie on please!"

Less than a minute later, with the cock full of cum, Neil was burying his head between his nieces thighs. His tongue was buried in her pussy. Only the second pussy he'd ever licked! She tasted different to Joanne, but just as delicious.

Karen couldn't believe how good it felt to have a tongue in her pussy. One of her boyfriends had given her a cursory licking, but nothing like this! She was coming all over her uncles face ... and loving it. Soon a second and then a third orgasm followed. Then Neil pulled back. She was disappointed for a second and almost demanded he lick her again.

Then Neil asked, "Are you ready for your boyfriend now? Is your pussy wet enough for him to fuck you now?"

"Yes! Yes!" Karen exclaimed.

Then she felt the big cock enter in her. Only then did she realise how big it was. She realised it was longer and thicker than her Uncles cock looked inside his panties. But it felt wonderful as it filled her. Then he began thrusting it in and out of her. It felt better than any other cock had felt inside of her.

"When you're ready for his cum just say NOW. He will fill you with his massive load then I'll lick you clean," Neil informed her.

Neil continued fucking her with her boyfriend! The orgasms were soon sweeping over her. First one, then another, as the third began to build she yells, "NOW!"

Neil pressed the button and the cum spurted into her. She could feel it filling her! That made the final orgasm even better!

The cock stopped throbbing, indicating the balls were empty. Neil slid back between her legs then slid the cock out. His tongue quickly filled the empty space left by the cock. He'd made sure it had been fully embedded when it spurted. That way it took longer to get the cream pie ... more time for him to enjoy licking her pussy!

Again Karen was amazed at how good the tongue felt inside of her. This time Neil just kept licking and licking. Then suddenly she felt him change his action. Now he was licking and lapping at her even more urgently. She guessed that the cum was finally draining from her and into his mouth. That made her cum even harder, helping flush the rest of the cum from her pussy and into her Uncles mouth!

Finally her pussy was clean and her uncle crawled up beside her. His cock was rock hard again! Despite the fact that she had demanded he wait five days she couldn't help herself. She reached down and rubbed his hard cock through the still wet panties. It didn't take long. Soon another small load of cum further stained his panties.

Karen slid her nightie off. "I sleep nude," she told him. "I assume you sleep in your panties and nightie?"

Neil agreed.

"In the morning I'll shift my clothes into your closet I think!" Karen told her Uncle.

"Maybe that's not a good idea. You know your mum sometimes drops in at a moments notice. We wouldn't want her noticing your things aren't in your room would we? So maybe leave your thing in there." Neil suggested.

Karen thought for a minute before replying. "Well, I'm sure your nighties and slips will fit me if you used to share with Aunty Joanne. But your panties won't fit me. So if I can't shift my clothes in here, I'll have to stop wearing panties I suppose!"

Neil smiled. "Sounds reasonable! In fact it sounds wonderful! Much easier access when you feel like a licking, fingering or boyfriends visit!"

With that they turned the lights out and soon fell asleep in each other's arms. Both thinking about the following days, weeks, months and maybe years.

Karen had already decided to take Neil shopping the next day so they could choose brand new matching nighties and slips, half a dozen of each, and also some new panties for Neil.

Beside her, Neil was imagining taking her into Sexyland for a new 'boyfriend' and anything else she fancied!

Karen could feel him hardening again and smiled at how much control she would have over him, and how many times in the coming weeks she would see that cock spurting in his panties. She was determined to make him wait at least three months before eating his own cream pie! Just like she promised herself, at least three months of dating before any fucking ... not that that would rule out her fun at all! Depending on how much he enjoyed the wait maybe a lot longer! Maybe even her twenty fifth birthday, the age at which her mother thought she should get married (and by her mother's definition lose her virginity!) After all that was only 1200 days or so away ...

The end. I'll leave the rest to your own fantasies!

12