Panty Husband Fulfills a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach woke up the next morning and walked into the kitchen. Jessie was waiting to cook him some breakfast. I was sitting in the kitchen drinking a Monster drink. As soon as Zach walked into the kitchen Jessie walked up to him, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thank you so much for being here. I have something for you."

She took his hand and walked him to bedroom. I followed. She had already placed all of her date night panties on the bed. She said, "Pick any pair you want to wear today. You can keep them and take them home to remember this weekend. The three of us are going to VS this afternoon and I'm picking out matching panties for you, me and Jason for tonight."

Jason picked a silky leopard pair with black lace trim. I said, "Excellent choice, my favorite is leopard or pink."

The three of us had breakfast and Jessie said, "Do you guys mind if I put on my favorite porno DVD that has a few three way scenes. I want to show you the easy way that one of you can fuck my ass and the other can fuck my pussy, all at the same time. Go put on your panties and join me."

Zach and I eagerly agreed. It's hard for any man to watch porno without getting hard, especially wearing panties and in a few seconds we were both hard. Jessie pointed out how she could ride one of us in a chair or the side of the bed while the other one fucked her ass standing up. She showed us a couple other things.

She reminded us that once either of us fucked her ass her pussy was off limits until we were thoroughly clean. We all agreed, but both Zach and I were squirming in our seats and playing with ourselves in our panties. That always feels so good. I do it in front of my wife regularly.

She was all into the DVD and when she turned to talk to us about getting fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time she noticed us both playing with our cocks. She said, "Well it looks like my men in panties need some attention. Jason, enjoy yourself, but please don't cum. Save yourself for tonight. Zach, I'm going to make sure you cum right now."

Jessie positioned us so she could stroke both of us. She stopped for a minute and went to get some lube. She lubed both of us up and stroked some more. I felt myself getting too close to cumming so I told Jessie. She said, "Do you mind if I take Zach into the bedroom?'

I said, "Not at all. That's why he is here because he can have almost unlimited erections. Go enjoy yourselves. I'll clean up the kitchen and take a shower."

I cleaned up the kitchen and walked through the bedroom to get to the shower. Jessie was riding Zach cowgirl style and really bouncing on his cock. I walked over and kissed her tits. I said, "Can I get the vibrator out and help you some?"

She said, "I love you. Thanks get the vibrator while Zach is as hard as a rock."

I got the vibrator. I used it on her. She took it from me and said, "Suck my nipples." I did and she had a couple orgasms.

I went to the shower and said, "You two take all the time you want. It's your weekend."

I heard a few of my wife's screams while in the shower. This was a great weekend for sure. I got out of the shower and Zach was on the bed next to Jessie. They were talking about what they liked the best in sex and how they could incorporate those things tonight. Zach was the perfect person to fulfill Jessie's fantasy.

We were off to VS. It was fun. We decided on an early dinner and VS before dinner so we would be home early and start night two of Jessie's fantasy. The three of us shopping together must have been entertaining for the clerks. We are in the store weekly after dinner on Friday. They know us and remember the time we shopped with Zoey for three matching panties. Now we were buying three panties for two guys and my wife. It must be a lot of fun to work at VS.

Zach asked if we minded if we bought two sets of matching panties; one for tonight and one for Saturday. Jessie and I said in unison, "Sure, we'd love that".

We bought a black pair with black trim and a purple pair with coral trim. Both were mostly silk.

We ate dinner and of course the conversation was about sex. We had wine. I offered to have just one glass and be the designated driver. None of us needed wine or anything else to take the sex to peak level. Zach was doing an amazing job of flirting and teasing Jessie. She was in heaven. All three of us were ready and charged up for the pleasure. Jessie finally said when we got to the car, "I'm going to really enjoy myself for the next two days. Last night and this morning were just a little taste of the pleasure to come. Please be gentile on me, but I really want to be fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time and not just for a few seconds. I want it all night or as long as you guys can stay hard."

Then she said, "Let's stop at the adult store and pick up some sexual activity wipes. Maybe if we wipe your dicks clean we can go from my pussy to my ass and back. At least that's what my Internet research says. The wipes are called "Love Wipes" made especially for this occasion. I'd rather not go back and forth, but let's be prepared."

Zach and I agreed it was Jessie's night and she could direct us. We also agreed not to cum unless Jessie gave us permission. The last thing we wanted was Jessie eager for more and two soft dicks.

We arrived home and I suggested we get into our black panties and meet in the living room. I opened the VS bag and gave Zach his panties and took Jessie's and mine. Jessie and I went to the bedroom. I slipped on my black panties. I went over, hugged Jessie and said, "I want this for you and much as you want this for yourself. Don't worry about me. Enjoy this fantasy to the fullest."

Jessie said, "Thanks Jason. Remember, I love you and you are a talented lover who takes good care of me. After this weekend you are the only one I will ever fuck the rest of my life."

Then she added, "Get the toys, lubes and lotions out and lay them out around the edges of the bed. Let's start out in the living room and move around the house before we come to the bedroom."

My cock was already rock hard and stretching my panties. Jessie placed on hand on my ass and one on my cock and said, "It looks like you are enjoying yourself."

I said, "I am really enjoying this. It is a lot of fun. Maybe after things go well tonight you can strapon fuck me tomorrow night while Zach fucks you in the ass."

Jessie said, "I can't believe you said that. I was thinking the exact same thing."

We walked into the living room and even I had to admire Zach's trim body. His cock was stretching the front of his panties to the breaking point. His washboard stomach and well toned body looked good. I'm sure Jessie loved what she saw. She approached Zach and gave him a long open-mouthed kiss while she stroked his panty covered cock. Then she turned to me and did the same thing. She said, "Let the fun begin."

She asked me to get behind her and lightly stroke her body while she did the same to Zach. She said, "Jason, I love your cock more than anything in this world. You are my cock master. Please don't be offended if I tell Zach his cock is so big and so thick. It is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen and I want to suck it."

She got on her knees, pulled Zach's monster size cock out of his pantie leg and started sucking. She was stroking my cock in my panties and rubbing my ass, too. She asked Jason to lie down on his side. She laid next to him sucked his cock and instructed me to also lie down and eat her pussy. This was nice. I didn't stop at her pussy. I tongued her ass and once it was wet with spit I worked my finger in her ass. Jessie was moaning. I went back to her pussy to give her an orgasm. I kept m finger in her ass and as she relaxed her ass I out in two. I stayed away from direct clit stimulation. Sometimes Jessie is just too sensitive on her clit and staying around the edges puts her over the top. She had an orgasm and as usual said, "Don't stop I can have another right away." All of this time she was still sucking Zach's cock, but I noticed she was also fingering his ass. He was squirming around like a little kid. I heard Zach start to moan and then I heard, "Oh my, oh my, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Jessie pulled her head away enough to say, "Give me a mouth full Zach." and went right back down and sucked every drop of cum out of him.

Zach apologized to Jessie. He said, "I'm sorry to cum without your permission Jessie, but that is the best head I have ever had and no woman has ever played with my ass hole. That was a lot of pleasure. I promise, I'll be hard again soon."

Jessie said, "I'm glad you enjoyed my mouth. My ass and pussy are much better. Don't worry about cumming. I have Jason's hard cock to enjoy."

Jessie pushed me on my back and climbed on my cock. She said, "Now this is the high quality cock I love."

She rode me for a while and I noticed Jason stroke himself. So did Jessie. She said, "Now that's a quick recovery. Time for what I've been waiting years to have, two cocks in my at once. Jason you take my ass. Zach you take my pussy because I expect to get fucked a lot more before this night is over.

Jessie positioned Zach on the edge of the couch and slid down on his cock.. She said, "I love having two cocks to choose from. Thanks you so much guys."

Then she smacked her ass and said to me, "Use lots of lube and give me my favorite cock in my ass. Stretch my ass out real good."

I lubed her ass and used my finger on her again. She was loose and ready for my cock. I got behind her with my legs inside Zach's and slowly played with her ass opening with the head of my cock. Jessie said, "That feels so good. I can't wait to have you in my ass, baby. You are giving me my fantasy and you will be repaid over and over."

I pushed the head of my cock into her. I was surprised how open and ready she was. There was no strain or pain at all for Jessie. She said, "God, I love this feeling. Please boys go slow and do not cum. Please do not cum."

Zach let Jessie control the pace. I was very slow with my strokes. It felt sooooo good. Eventually, after about fifteen minutes Jessie said, "Let's stop and move to the bedroom."

We moved to the bedroom. Jessie said to me, "Let your cock rest. Use your tongue anyway you can. I want to fuck Zach real good before I take both of you again."

Jessie pushed Zach onto the bed aggressively and climbed onto his cock. This time there was nothing slow and calm about it. She rode him, moved her hips and basically pounded him like no woman had ever before. Eventually, she turned from riding him face to face and asked me to give her some lube. I put lube in her hand and she put it all over Zach's ass hole. She worked her fingers into him while she wildly moved her hips and pussy on his cock. She whispered to me, "Get the butt plug."

I had all of the toys out. I lubed it up real good and handed it to her. She started playing around his ass hole with the plug and Zach said, "What are you doing?"

Jessie said, "Relax and let a real woman take care of your pleasure."

She slowly worked the butt plug into his ass. Then she shoved it in to the base. Zach gasped. Jessie said, "Get ready for a pleasure filled ride. Your ass and cock are going to get a real treat. "

Jessie stroked his ass in and out like she was fucking him. At the same time she moved her hips up and down, front and back, side to side. It wasn't long and Zach was screaming. "I love this. My god this is amazing. Fuck me Jessie. Fuck me baby. Take care of me. Oh my god I'm cumming. Jessie, Jessie, Jessie."

She looked at me and said, "I love virgin ass holes. Can I have your hard cock in my ass while Zach rest and reloads?"

Jessie stood at the side of the bed while Zach laid in it. She put her elbows on the bed and her ass in the air. I took care to put more lube on her ass and slowly entered her. She said, "Now that's a cock that I love. Take care of me Jason while Zach recovers from his first ass pleasure."

I was slowing stroking Jessie's ass. She asked Zach to scoot closer to her. She put a lot of lube on his cock and was slowly playing with it. He took a few extra minutes and said, "I feel like I'll be hard pretty soon, especially with our loving touch. That was amazing. No one has ever touched my ass and I can't believe how good it feels."

Jessie said, "If you are a good boy and stay hard most of the night I'll let you watch me fuck Jason tomorrow with a big black strapon cock and you can decide if you want me to break your ass cherry before you go home. Right now get hard again. I need two cocks in me again."

Zach being a young man was hard again. He was working on his third load and finding out that a mature woman has a lot to teach a young man. He seemed to love everything. Jessie was teaching some new things and he would never be the same.

Zach said, "Jessie you are a dream come true. Jason is so lucky to have you. I promise I will do my best to keep my cock hard for you, but I have to admit I have never had a woman like you. I will not be easy, but I will do my best."

It was only seconds and Jessie had two cocks in her again. She was moaning and said, "This is so good. Your two cocks were meant for me. Keep it slow for now. I don't want either of you to cum right now."

Then Jessie said, "Jason, I want you to cum before too long. Do you want to cum in my ass?"

I said, "It would be great if I could cum and the three of us could take a short break for a glass of wine. Even if I can't get hard I always have a tongue."

Jessie said, "You also have an ass I love to fuck, but I'm saving that until tomorrow."

Then Jessie added, "Jason, you can be aggressive as you want with my ass. I want you to cum and enjoy yourself. I plan to fuck my young stud most of the night."

I said, "Talk dirty to me baby and I'll fill your ass with cum."

Jessie said, "Come on panty husband, give me thick cock. Smack our pretty panties against my ass. I can feel the head of your cock going in and out of my ass. You are so thick you are stretching me real good. Can you feel Zach's cock in my pussy when you stroke my ass? Are you going to cum in my ass hole or pull out and cum all over my ass cheeks?"

I said, "I want you to feel me cum inside your ass. Then I want to see my cum drip out of your ass hole. I want to lick my sticky hot cum off of your ass cheeks. Here it comes. It's a big load. Oh baby I love it. Jessie I love it. I love cumming. I love you."

With that I shot a big load in Jessie's ass. Then I said, "Zach it's your turn. Take care of my girl."

Zach said, "I'll try, but I'll be honest. I have never had sex with such a wild energized woman. I thought I could last all night, but as good as this is I'm not sure."

Jessie said, "Both of you have already been more than I dreamed of. I want to finish one more good session with Zach and get some sleep. I want all three of us in this king bed so if I wake up and Zach is hard I can jump on his cock. Right now, let me enjoy my boy toy and his big cock one more time."

Zach did his best and lasted another 30 minutes. We had been fucking for five hours. We all slept together. The smell of sex was all over the bedroom. Before we fell asleep Zach said to me, "I don't know how you do it. Jessie is so good at sex. You are so lucky to have the best woman in the world."

I said, "Get some rest. We have another day ahead of us. You can be sure Jessie and I will be ready."

The three of us all slept in the king size bed. I cuddled Jessie most of the night. She did wake up a couple times and moved the covers to see if Zach's dick was hard. It wasn't so she went back to sleep.

I woke up early and went to the kitchen to start the coffee pot. I went back to bed and said to Jessie, "Why don't you wake Zach up by sucking his cock?"

She said, "Great idea, but I'm going to use the bathroom and brush my teeth first. I'm sure I'll get fucked if I suck him off."

I said, "I'm going to leave you alone and head to the kitchen. Enjoy yourself."

It wasn't long and I could hear the noise coming from the bedroom. I stood in the doorway and could see Jessie riding Zach again. Jessie said, "Come on boy toy, let's start the day right with a big load of cum. Anytime you want to get on top, just say so."

Jessie was pounding her pussy down on Zach. Finally, I heard Zach say, "Roll off and get on all fours so I can fuck you real good."

Jessie did. While Zach fucked Jessie she used the vibrator on her clit. It wasn't long and they both were screaming, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

When they were finished I said, "I have breakfast ready. You must be hungry."

We walked to the kitchen. We ate as a threesome. Zach admitted he had never had such enjoyable sex and never thought sex was that wild and crazy. He thought Jessie was a sex goddess and wanted someone like her for himself.

We both suggested that if he finds any girl that likes to fuck communication can bring out the wild side. All you have to do it talk about what you want. Stay loyal, respectful and focused on your partner's pleasure first and everything grows over time. I suggested there aren't many Jessie's in this world, but there is a chance that the one you love can enjoy sex and experimentation just as much.

Jessie excused herself to go take a shower, but before she did she told us that no one was permitted to get dressed that day unless we left the house. The uniform of the day was the other set of matching panties.

Zach and I remained at the table to talk while Jessie was gone. He thanked me over and over for trusting him to be part of the weekend. He said he was learning a lot more than he was giving.

Finally Jessie walked out wearing her new panties and her black strapon cock. She said, "I want to thank both of you for making my dream come true last night. I have more plans for tonight. I want another session of my ass and pussy fucked at the same time. I also want to have both of your cocks in my pussy at the same time. That's a form of double penetration or DP I want to try before this weekend ends. Finally, I'm going to fuck both of you. Jason loves it so that's nothing new to him. It was very obvious last night that Zach has a virgin ass and I want to bust his cherry. He's getting fucked by me as well. We can add some fun like me fucking Zach while Jason fucks me from behind."

Zach's eyes got real big. He said, "Well no one has ever touched my ass before last night. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the ass play Jessie gave me so I guess I can give the strapon a try if you promise to be gentle."

Jessie said she would show Zach how it works with Jason and he could be second. She said, "I've fucked Jason in some very unusual circumstances and he loved each and every time. As the day moves on let's go to the beach and we'll tell you the stories."

We enjoyed a beautiful day at the beach. We agreed to get takeout food and eat at home in panties. The day at the beach was filled with talk of sex, some of the night before and some of sexual adventures we have enjoyed. We were all eager to enjoy the evening with Zach both nervous and excited.

We got home and enjoyed some food and wine in panties. Zach commented how much he loved wearing panties and was hoping his girlfriend loved him in panties the same as we did.

I took a Viagra to help me last longer and stay harder. I wanted Jessie to get everything she wanted and I wanted to be as hard as possible for as long as possible.

As soon as everyone was done eating we moved to the living room. Jessie said, "The first thing I want is two cocks in my pussy at the same time. Zach you lay on the bed with your balls hanging over the edge of the bed. I'll ride you and you spread your legs. Jason can come up behind me with a well lubed cock and stick it in my pussy. Sometimes this is hard to do, but I know the three of us can do it. Zach and I will lie still and Jason can thrust. If we all move one of your cocks will fall out. Let's get going I am so wet talking about this."