All Comments on 'Panty Husband Gets His Wish'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ok

as long as it was a husband and wife playing , I am ok with it. I think

anything goes between a husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome story all my fantasies , just like you were reading my mind

awesome, I was so wrapped in it , exactly what I want to happen to me, keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good

different but exciting

DrLitDrLitalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

My wife and I enjoy sex beyond my wildest dreams. I am so lucky to have the wife I have. I just write our experiences. I appreciate the positive comments.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
One question?

Is she a BIG woman? Or is he a TINY man? Because there aren't many men out there that could fit into their wives panties. I just can't get around that glaring error in this silly tale. (The dialogue leaves me laughing).

DrLitDrLitover 10 years agoAuthor
About panty size

My wife is 5' 10" and weighs 155 lbs. About ten years ago she was about 180. I am also 5" 10". Both of us slimmed down and lost in the range of 25 lbs. I lost close to 50. I can easily wear my wife's panties from ten years ago. The styles back then were much fuller with higher waists. She now wears a medium. I squeeze into a large, but some of her older panties fit me perfectly, much better than what VS sells today.

The stories are true and a lot of fun for me. Wearing panties has super charged our sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Reading of your first time with a strapon brings back memories

Although this is the first of your stories that I have read, so the circumstances of my marriage are likely different from yours. I have the feeling my ass may get more attention than yours. lol

I am in a FLR, a female-led, domestic-discipline marriage. My wife and I used to fight a lot over the way I did things, until one day I challenged her to do better, and told her she was in charge. Well, she took that ball and ran with it, and I am the living proof of just how happy one can be in a female-led marriage. There are no snipings, no undercurrent of bad feelings, no disagreements. She is in charge and we both love it that way. When I break an agreed-upon rule, she is there with the wooden paddle and the switch, and it is time for me to drop trow. Once she has blistered my ass, I no longer feel guilty, and she is no longer angry and forgives me. We both forget about the situation completely. (My ass, of course, remembers for a whole lot longer, but that's the point of a domestic discipline relationship—one partner steers the ship, and the other is all-hands-on-deck, always ready to obey, and what better way to remember to obey next time than to have submitted to punishment for a prior transgression.)

I remember when my wife first took my hole with her strap on. It made sense that as the dominant partner that she would now fuck me, and I would no longer fuck her. We were both looking forward to a new way for each of us to experience orgasms. My hole was twitching in anticipation. I loved submitting to her BBC, which is quite large, so my first time doesn't sound nearly as comfortable as yours was, but that is the way we like it, with me paying for my pleasure with pain. She now fucks me regularly, but needs to feel like a woman again. For us, that means she will soon cuckold me, and we are hoping that eventually we will both experience a BBC! My hole is twitching for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too damn funny

I'm still laughing at how bad this was. And the fact that you want to pass it off as "true" just made me laugh harder. You're on a porn site. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth! SO damn funny! And really, really bad.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yassssss!!!

Now, that’s what I’m talking about!!! So, much the more.,,the fact that it was his fantasy, but she enjoyed it more!!

fran969fran969over 2 years ago

That couple is living my fantasy.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it me and my wife also enjoy her pegging me as I'm love to have cock in me while she fucks me or watching me take BBC and I love to take it while I suck dick more than anything my wife is all good with me giving myself up to men so they can use me or me sucking off whoever I wish but will not let me have another woman and I'm good with that because I love my ass being cummed in and I love swallowing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous