Panty Jumped: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers

"Good morning, Sunshine!" Alice said to her sarcastically.

"Hi." Callie replied groggily as she stretched her arms.

The whole room still reeked of her and Steve's sex encounter, but she knew Alice wasn't sensitive to these things. She got up with Steve still running out of her and went into the shower. Under the water she felt a wonderful sense of completion. This was the afterglow she had always heard about. The sex was still fresh in her mind, but it was almost like a bodily memory. Steve's cock was still there inside her and she felt sure she would always carry it with her. Just as they would always be drawn helplessly to one another's scents.

When she emerged from the bathroom she saw that Alice was standing by her bed. She had an expression of condemnation on her face.

"Guess what I found?" she said.

Callie froze in her tracks.

"What?" She replied with trepidation.

"The two pairs of underwear you lost." Alice announced as she held them out for her, "They were under your laundry basket!"

Callie looked at the two pairs of panties and felt a sharp, absurd irony move over her.

"Oh no, you're kidding!" She said.

Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers
12