All Comments on 'Panty Moments'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very interesting story

Shows how situations can progress from an occasional indulgence to full on lifestyle change. Many guys started in similar fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 inch diameter dick.. not possible and ruined the rest of the story

that's bigger around than a beer bottle, bigger than a Coke can and as big as my arm up near the elbow and I weigh 220#

london_james2010london_james2010over 10 years agoAuthor
Get out more anonymous

And get hard and measure yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic!

Oh my god, you could have been writing about me buddy, loved the ending!

NakedMike2NakedMike2almost 10 years ago
Great Read

I loved the story because there's a lot in common with my experience in wearing panties...

BlucherBlucheralmost 9 years ago
Wearing my wife's dirty panties

I loved your story. I like wearing ladies panties too, especially when they are dirty. When my wife is out I take a pair from the laundry basket and sniff them before putting them on and looking at myself in the mirror. Then I have a wank and cum in the panties. I wipe the spunk off before putting them back in the basket.

Best experience I've had is when we went to a party at the home of a girl in the office. I managed to steal a pair of her dirty panties. I wore them next day at work. It was incredibly exciting talking to the girl and knowing I was wearing her dirty panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is so true...

I too have a panty or knicker fetish! I was never into my mother's underwear but growing up my sister's stuff was irresistible! I reckon it started as early as when I was 13 or 14 (and she was therefore 15 or 16). Now that I'm older I have my wife's underwear to play with. Love it! On rare occasions I've even worked her underwear into my secret and unfortunately rare gay sexual encounters. Being rimmed by a guy thorough your wife's yesterday's knickers, then having them pulled down and being fucked hard can't be beaten!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only wear them

I have a very understanding wife and do not own a single pair of mens undies. All I gave are bought from ladies stores.

I have mainly black thongs / gstrings and some lovely lacy ones too.

Hate wearing anything else now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this sexy story love wearing panties

Wife sister niece any girls showed quiet a few men feels so sexy

Wife gives me some and buys

Get them when we have sex as I love her to wear and she gets the wet I put them on

She don't know about men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?