Panty Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It helped.

All the way up the M1 and across on the M62 I was aware of what I was wearing. I undid my flies as I drove past Sheffield and I slid my trousers down, only to the knees, when I went past Doncaster. Sitting in the client's office negotiating a new contract knowing that I was wearing panties and stockings was as exciting an event as has ever happened to me. That three-day trip was an absolute revelation.

The panties and stockings I wore certainly helped me overcome the boredom and although I met no eager, young businesswomen, my after dinner posing in front of the mirrors in the hotel bedrooms more than made up for that.

*

"Fucking hell mate, you look fantastic" the voice said from my iPad just before the cam clicked in.

"Mmmm you don't look so bad yourself" I replied, looking at the fifty something, fairly slim and good looking bloke who was naked apart from a pair of pink, shiny panties.

Recently, I had found a men's chat room. I had gone in a couple of times, but had not joined in the chat. I had, though, looked at the usernames and checked out the profiles. My heart leaped when I saw that there were several, probably eight or so who claimed to wear panties or completely cross dress. I had no interest in going the whole hog. Wigs, earrings, make up and female outer clothes held little or no attraction for me. I was not a cross dresser for wearing the whole garb held no appeal whatsoever, it was purely the underwear from what I got such a sexual kick.

A few visits later, I got chatting to Guy who lived in Birmingham and claimed to be an avid wearer of panties and the like, but like me was straight.

"That's not to say, though, James that I would turn down the chance to have a wank with you," he had said a few evening ago.

I cannot remember exactly why, but it was not convenient for us to do it then so we agreed a time a couple of days later. We agreed also that we would dress.

I was so worked up and nervy as I slid the black, seamed stockings up my legs and fiddled them into position. Although I preferred the look of fishnets, the feel on my legs was not as enticing as nylons, which I was wearing; it was a hell of a struggle getting the seams straight. I stared at myself in the mirror as, once more I saw myself naked, apart from the holdups with a full hard on; some sight I smiled.

I had chosen an all-black theme as I always feel mixed colours underwear looks tacky. Having experimented with great pleasure and excitement wearing various types of panties and whilst loving the look of a thong disappearing between the cheeks of my bum, I was wearing a pair of lacy bikini briefs. Fuller at the sides, and wider at the front than a thong, I had found this style to be more accomodating to the equipment that a male carries at the front. Hence, my cock and balls luxuriated in the feel of the silky material on them and the reflection in the mirror, that Guy would see shortly, was of them covered, but visible through the diaphanous lace and net.

Over the couple or so years that I had been 'dressing' I had experimented with wearing bras and basques, but the latter just looked ridiculous and the former were far too tight. However, that feeling of being restricted and the vision of a silk corset round my waist with suspenders down my legs was so powerful that I had vowed to buy one. I had googled it and had a nice time ogling lovely looking girls in tight, waist reducing corsets, but most would be far too small. I googled male corsets and looked at a range of bland, very vanilla jobs that may well have pinched my waist in, but did nothing for me sexually. The site that had the most appeal was Axfords and I had been in touch asking if they made the lady's models for men.

"Sir, at Axfords we aim to please and will make whatever our customer requires and yes sir you may order by email and never visit the shop" was the encouraging reply.

That was for the future though. Today was the present so I slid into a black, silk petticoat. It had spaghetti straps and reached down to mid-thigh where a band of lace ran round the hem. There was a patch of lace running down the front, which coincidentally went across where my cock was nestling in the panties.

"Jesus James" he went on. "You look fantastic, give us a whirl."

I stood and turned round quite slowly letting him take in the tightness of the silk across my bum and the seams on the stockings.

Facing the cam again I saw that he had his hand in his panties.

"Don't mind do you James?"

Smiling into the cam as I let my fingers flitter across the bulge in the petticoat.

"Not at all, be my guest."

"Thanks" Guy went on pulling his dick out from the panties. He was quite well hung, but nowhere near as thick as me.

"You going to give me a show James?"

"Of course" I replied running both my hands lightly up and down my body.

I was exciting myself, if anything even more than I was him, but he had started to pump his cock with long, slow strokes. I found that exciting. I guess, to an extent it was because I was exciting him, making him hard and causing him to want to wank about me. This had happened a few times both in chat rooms and on cam. I got excited at guys ogling me on cam or starting to wank when I told them what I was wearing and doing when in chat. I became aroused when I saw them wank or heard what they were or were not wearing. I wanted them to leer at me, see me in my underwear, watch me undress, ogle at my cock and then revel and oooh and ah as I masturbated.

Did that make me bi or gay? I had no idea, but doubted it for I knew full well that if I was lucky enough to get a female viewer I would get even more pleasure and excitement from stripping for her. I had come to the conclusion that the border between straight and bi was so very blurred. I had reached a conclusion that what I and the others who claimed to be straight, yet wanked at others in ladies underwear, wanted was sex. Just sex and if that manifested itself in some bloke wearing girl's panties, then so be it.

Looking Guy right in the eye via the cam I took hold of the hem of the petticoat. Slowly I lifted it upwards showing him my stocking tops.

"Oh my fucking Lord that's fantastic James, you look incredible."

"Want me to go further?"

"Of course."

"What do you want to see?"

"Your dick, I want to see your big dick in those panties."

I turned round so my back was to the cam. I lifted the slip up, struggled it across my chest, it was really too small, and onto my shoulders. Obviously seeing my bum in the bikini briefs that were cut acutely and traversed across the cheeks of my bum he gasped.

"Fucking hell James that sure is some arse you have there."

"Now, now Guy," I said easing the slip off and dropping it on a chair. "You're supposed to be straight, you should not be letching at my bum."

"Straight, bent, bi, gay who the fuck knows it's all just sex ennit."

"Yes it is Guy" I said turning round and flaunting my rock hard cock at him. "Ok?"

"Oh yes buddy, very, very ok."

I rubbed my cock inside the panties.

"Get it out mate, let me see it" he croaked.

"Shall I take the panties off?"

"No you sexy slut keep them on, but round your thighs."

I did as he asked and again revelled in having my erection rear up from the tops of my stockings. I could see he was now wanking properly and not just stroking himself.

"You going for it?" I asked grabbing my cock.

"Yes, I can't stop, you have done me he groaned," as I started to rub myself with as long and purposeful strokes as he was.

It did not take long and soon I exploded with a big stream of spunk shooting out and onto the black silk petticoat. It was dribbling off the end of my prick so I grabbed the panties and just as I was wiping my cock, the door opened and my wife was standing there looking at me aghast.

12