All Comments on 'Papa and I Ch. 04'

by cockaddiction

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
blastwizardblastwizardabout 10 years ago
You know...

This is strangely addicting. I see that folks have a lot of opinions about your story. It's yours to tell, so do what you do. I get the subject matter and I get that it is a story. The story is addicting and I am enjoying their journey although in real life incest is wrong. There is a depth to their connection. There is conviction in their statements. Your story is well done. Thank you for creating characters and scenario that causes a reader to think and feel both good and bad. Very well done.

yaoigirl93yaoigirl93about 10 years ago
Don't stop!

Love the outfit and getting caught part! Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more chapter

would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truly impressed

Well done! The story is very well told! I love your characters; there's a certain depth to them, even though this is an erotica. The interaction between them is amazing, and the mix between the tender moments and passionate ones is very balanced as well. It's a pleasure to read through the 4 chapters, and I'm intrigued and curious about the vampire universe in your story. I do hope you are planning to write more chapters in wonderful story and I'm looking forward to it :)

By the way, do you have any other writings post online? And if so, could you please give me a link? I wish to read more of your stuff as I really enjoyed your writing style!

Mira

cockaddictioncockaddictionabout 10 years agoAuthor
TO MIRA

I am going to continue this story, but at the moment I am stuck on Chapter 5. I wrote it once and was unhappy with it so I decided to start over, but the words just won't come to me like the previous chapters. I do apologize, but keep checking back in.

As for other writings, I have done a little fan fiction writing in the Harry Potter universe on hpfandom.net under the pen name Li3, but none of them are anywhere close to done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My favorite story of all time!!

I have read all four of your chapters, and let me just say, INCREDIBLE. One of the best I have ever read on here. I surf through here a lot and this was a prize I have been looking for, for awhile; something new and exciting. And as others have stated, your story is extremely additive.

Take your time for the fifth chapter, I completely understand the writer's block many get. I get it a lot with stories I write. But do keep going, I do love it!! I will definitely be checking back here about once a week or so.

-Britt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

I just discovered this series and I love it! I look forward to the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hurry!

Next chapter! Next chapter! Plz hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmm....

So friggin hot. Great story so far.

I wonder what Ramsey needs and if it has anything to do with the reaction to people finding out about their relationship.

Also, They (Papa and Erin) sound like mates. I wouldn't be surprised if his son DID turn out to be his true mate. If that's the case, they better hope he doesn't hear anything against their budding relationship, or against his son. He'll probably kill the person (the messenger, then the source). You just don't mess with mates.

Additionally, his son seems so submissive that I wonder if his physiology is such that he can/will be bred. What would papa say if he knocked up his baby boy???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
new chapter

Plz plz add a new chapter I love this series

JennerHullJennerHullover 9 years ago
Super re-readable

You're fantastic at writing. I've been able to reread each chapter a plethora of times and have yet to be bored or disinterested. Your writing is so vivid and detailed that it paints the picture perfectly. I really hope you return and continue to write this. There's so much potential and it's so damn sexy!

Coming from someone who's just throwing their own work out there, however, I do know how hard it can be to write the next scene or work up the motivation to get it done. So, I'm waiting patiently. Hope to see you again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking hot

This series is so fucking hot... made me cum so hard... can't wait for the next chapter. I love the dirtiness and the kinky side to it.

SexualdemonessSexualdemonessover 9 years ago
So damn good OMFG

Oh my god I fucking love this story, it is so erotic, deep, sensual, and loving that I forgot that it was about incest. I hope you write a chapter five bacause this was so fucking intense and realistic that I could picture all of this happening to me. This is a great story the best father son incest story I've read on here. Keep writing.

maidenrosemaidenroseover 9 years ago
SOOOO GOOOD

oh my god this is sooooo fucking hot >.<

specially the suggestion of having Erin fucked in front of a lot of people oh god <3

when Ramsey stood there gaping while the two fucked. it's so funny and hot oh god

thumbs up :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

can u comment when the next chapter is posted? this is the best i read so far

cockaddictioncockaddictionover 9 years agoAuthor
TO MY READERS, I HAVE GOOD NEWS!

Hello guys/gals,

So I will be posting Chapter 5 by the end of this month. I have been working on it studiously the past two weeks in between my finals, and still I am not happy with how it is turning out, but I really do have to just get this one out there and move on with the story, so I will. I cannot promise that it will be worth your wait, but I have put all of my thought into it, and have written and rewritten for the past few months.

Thank you all for your patience!

Yours Truly,

Cockaddiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
robe...

i really love it..... the best story i've ever read.... chapter 5 pls... .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
everybody knows that fathers often look over

their baby girl and think that that pretty little coochie she's got between her legs could use what her daddy's got jumping around in his pants. But, apropos of this excellent story, plenty of dads look over their lanky good-looking boy and have similar thoughts. How the kid's stretchable lips would look real fine surrounding his father's fat veiny daddy-dick. And especially how the boy's got a sweet little twat that's lots tighter than his mom's. The idea really appeals to them, of just sliding his big fatherly cock--the symbol of his paternal authority--up his young son's cute boyish butt up to his heavy loaded daddy-balls and giving him a great big sperm injection, a healthy helping of some of the same semen that made him. Dad's powerful prick and his kid's vulnerable welcoming asshole--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So damn hot

This has got to be my favourite chapter so far, along with the first one. Very sweet and hot, all at once. Love the idea of them doing it in front of an audience (:D), and I especially like the alternating POVs with each chapter.

Keep up the good work!

-R

Tappinthat101Tappinthat101almost 8 years ago
Fucking amazing

Great job! Really, really enjoying the story and the sex. Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercockaddiction@cockaddiction
Sooo...Don't know how to say this without you all hating me, but I will NOT be finishing either of the stories posted here. To be honest, I didn't realize how well received they were until recently. I stopped writing for a long time because...a girl grew up poor and couldn't r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Papa and I Ch. 03 Previous Part
Papa and Series Info