All Comments on 'Paparazzi Ch. 01 of 02'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
This is pretty good...

...but I think I see where it's going.

I guess I'll find out when you post the next installment.

diagonesdiagonesabout 11 years ago
A story

This is one of the few Lit postings that actually tells a story. One of the very few I read sentence by sentence to see what happens next, instead of scrolling the pages to see if anything would ever happen worth reading. Lively vivid scenes shifting in a swift pace. Well drawn characters. Hollywood fluff, but so what. Look forward to see where this goes.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
No more Miss Sarah , no more Mister Nice Guys !

Ouch ! To add insult to injury, the girl next door's a latent lipstick lesbian. It's just the way of the Hollywood world, I suppose. There's no denying the skill of the writing here, even if the cast of characters are all at least partially reprehensible.

Nothing would please me more then upbraiding the author for exploring the power of the dark... err murky side. However the irony of pleading for a return to traditional values and virtue on a porn site does not entirely escape me.

So be it. Shawty and Francis Macomber are going to hit the floor & get low, low, low. At least I'll get my good read on out of it.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGabout 11 years ago
Another quality effort from you

Looking forward to the ending,though I think I can see where it will end,it's the way you get there which makes it fun. 5 stars.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 11 years ago
OMG!

What a blockbuster start! I don't care which way this one turns now, I know the characters well and will believe anything they do. Great writing. Don't make us wait too long for Chapter 2.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 11 years ago
I liked it!

If I'm this anxious to read the ending, it must be pretty damn good. Thanks.

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
5 ******

Cut the Sh** ! I have read many, many novels. you need to start writing for the general public. You can make a lot of Money ! You are the best !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start

God, I LOVE your stories. Hurry up and post the rest of this one.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 11 years ago
great, i loved it

thank you so much for a few wonderful first chapters.

Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
Looking Forward to Chapter 2

Great beginning.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* story!

Well, of course it is, as it's from one of Literotica's greatest writers!

Eager for part 2!

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 11 years ago
Perfect!

You can't ask for more, you just can't.

I'm on the edge of my seat, I really can't figure where you are going next.

Great job, love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
At least your writing

is not acting, it's the real deal and I think Hemingway would approve your pen name.

Ever if he wouldn't, he can't say anyway!

Great story twists in this photo race to the finish!

Mostera1Mostera1about 11 years ago
Excellent!!!

Very well done!!! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you,

M1

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow. Welcome back to the great story teller you are.

This one. Is a 5 plus . Nice to see another great one from you after some mediocre stories. Thanks for the great read. I do not think you are writing a part 2. But it would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
its over kill to the nth degree

whats next for this wimp... pancreatic cancer?

TwosheddzTwosheddzabout 11 years ago
Poor Sumbitch

Hope the next chapter holds some better times for him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Wow

What a tale. A tremendous build-up for the final chapter. Sounds like a true Hollywood tale. Is this a script for a new movie coming out? It's written well enough. I'm hoping David has a happy ending. Excellent.

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
I am shocked!

...at the ending. Good cliffhanger, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a twist!

Thought I knew what was coming, but it did not materialize. Starla and David was how I had Chapter 1 pegged. Not so???... Now I'm left to wonder what's in store for David.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Nice Work

You caught me with a change-up across the plate. Perhaps his mother was right and there were only dark shadows in his future. I am surprised that he can still try after the old raven worked him over for sixteen years.

Perhaps he has the McClure doll in his future! Will Starla turn out to be working for the enemy....???

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Nice Work

You caught me with a change-up across the plate. Perhaps his mother was right and there were only dark shadows in his future. I am surprised that he can still try after the old raven worked him over for sixteen years.

Perhaps he has the McClure doll in his future! Will Starla turn out to be working for the enemy....???

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Truly a favorite. You continue to impress.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Wow

No subtlety in this comment. Excellent dialog, realistic plot, drama and action. A personal best I think.

Chilley

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Holy shit

This one is out of the park, the last bit is the piece de resistance on a poor schmuck getting kicked in the balls all the time. BTW, if you get to LA, check out the museum of contemporary art and the Disney Hall, both are fantastic, was just there.

As far as the descriptions of Hollywood, Raymond Chandler said it best, when he said "Hollywood has the personality of a paper cup", he was dead spot on.

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
U Rock

Great Tale

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Maybe our hero will actually have something good happen for him in the second chapter. Great story. A bit pessimistic for my tastes but very good.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Dumfounded Infeen !

Our poor hero is having a bad run of luck, a hypergamous girl friend who will trade up her men, black eye from a celeb, wife stolen, divorce pending, only woman he truly cars for is mentally scared rape victim who is a lesbian !

What great story, can wait for more installments.

Dear speculate that miss rehab gets with our hero !

IslandBornIslandBornalmost 11 years ago
great start

Helluva start. Can't wait to see where you take it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Poor bastard ought to just walk into the Pacific -- shit

LOL

What a start

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 10 years ago
whoops...

I definitely did NOT see the lesbian bit coming. I agree with Tavadelphin, poor guy.

THEY, whoever "they" are, say that for every bit of bad luck some good comes along. David is way overdue for some good, hope it shows up in chapter 2..

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
LOTS OF CLIFFS AND CANYONS

in and around L.A. for the kami-kazis. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
land of fruits and nuts...so they say

I moved to the greater Los Angeles area when I was 11. I lived there for the next 13 years. Plenty to do but a cesspool of class and morals. Aside from the ocean and mountains , you couldn't get me to move back. Why do all you writers drag good people through the mud. Nothing in your story surprised me about the low lifes of Hollywood, but having Starla hooked up with the carpet muncher was just over the top brutal to David. Shame on you. Unfortunately I still gave you a five in spite of your meanness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OH!

Alas, poor David. F.M. I hope you will continue David's saga. You have left him hanging at the end of this story.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just gets better

The second and concluding installment of this story makes this two-parter the best read on the whole site.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Preposterous.

You've actually changed my thinking on the trash photographers. However David's camera should of been snapping at Ms. McClures paramedic rescue. I'm happy that Davids a human being first, potog. second. Really? the nice guys going to finish last.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I wish this came with photos

It would be fun to see some of these images

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another imbecile like a few of your other characters. Why be petty and delay the divorce? What happens if she comes back to him and doesn't want to get divorced anymore? Why the sudden immediate interest in Starla after the separation? Because she's the nearest piece of meat? Why be shocked that Starla is engaged to a woman? She's never shown any interest in men in front of him before. This guy deserves to sit in a corner with a dunce cap on his head.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
can't help but like and feel sorry for him at the same time

But it is fair to say he is not have a good life, even if he can climb trees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Imo

You really seem to enjoy putting your lead men through a boatload of pain. Are you really a woman?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
too soft for the job

Any real paparazzi would say 'My lawyers will be in touch' when she assaulted him on camera (might not need to say it, it would be expected).

Much as celebs say they don't like the paparazzi without publicity from them the celebs wither on the vine, so they aren't really treated like the scum of the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Faun?

A young deer is a fawn not a faun.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
great 5*

thankyou for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, shit....you've reeled me in, and gobsmacked me with that ending....now I gotta read the finale!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Surprise!

Caught me. I was 180 degrees off thought she was falling for David.

He is a little good guy takes her home and does CPR

He goes back and forth on behavior

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the secret engagement strains SoD

I really hope the guy won't keep being such a schmuck.

Feels like too much is piled on him.

It also feels wildly out of character that Starla wouldn't tell him about her dating and getting engaged to a woman, when she confided in him about her rape. (which felt pretty gratuitous btw. would be better to cut it out)

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Shock at the end!!! Maybe David will end up with the reality star!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If David's story ends here, the story just became netorare. Since there was part 2, I hope David's story does not become one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even on its own, this is a powerful and moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written original and tense

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

what a pathetic loser. In chapter 2 he gets brain cancer and his balls fall off

WHY does stella tell this guy to hold onto the pictures of Sal? Her reasoning makes NO sense.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Wow! Part 2 for all the action, accusations, screaming and tears.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor013about 1 year ago

Umm... I'm pretty sure there's a part 3 missing. Any timeline?

ChopinesqueChopinesque11 months ago

Ouch. Double ouch. Guy gets no breaks. Except for the bad ones.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An unbelievable but yet a good rendering of la-la land and how hard it is to get into that plastic club.

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

So far well written and to overdone on sex scenes as the story moves along. 5 stars

SorchakSorchak30 days ago

Obviously the MC is an idiot. These sentences prove it: "I wanted to put my arm around Starla and comfort her, but after what she'd just told me, I was afraid that would be the worst thing I could do. Eventually, all I could think of was to bring her some tissues." ASK, moron!! Just say, "Starla, would it be okay if I hug you?" If she says yes, then he could hold her, firmly but gently. If she says no, *then* bring her some tissues. It doesn't take a lot of brain power to figure that out. Even back in my 20s, I knew that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous