Papa's Baby Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma savoured every moment as she began to approach his loins...

"Papa...you must kneel up, and let me wash your bottom" she directed, no hint of her nervousness breaking her voice. He complied eagerly, both clearly aware that in doing so, his penis would be directly in front of her face. She studied it closely now, without modesty, tracing her gaze from the immense root, along its solid veined column to the bulbous ruby tip, its eye opening and closing imperceptibly. She imagined a jet of his thick, potent seed pouring from it, and felt an immediate rush of moisture in her loins.

"It is so enormous Papa...I never imagined a man so"

"It is not always so Emma dear" blushed her father "the sight of your lovely figure has made it so"

Sarah's halted singing shook her from this delightful reverie, and she raised her hand to his lovely bottom, soaping gently but persuasively, and at each stroke watching how his great column jerked in appreciation.

"You must be especially thorough there Emma dear" smiled her mother wickedly as she finally arrived there, her trembling fingers hardly able to encircle his gross manhood.

"Of course mama" she returned, gently soaping his huge appendages, and running her fingers along the silky smooth shaft.

"Ahh Ahh Emma " he sighed involuntarily as she touched him there.

"Oh papa dear...I hope I have not hurt you" she appeared most concerned.

"No Emma my love...far from it...your touch is exquisite" he kissed her lips again, both so aroused now that the kiss lingered, and she felt so wicked in kissing him whilst she held him there, his most sensitive place...she had taken possession of his seed... her tongue lolled against his firing his desire even more, and had she stayed there much longer he would have sprayed her flimsy blouse most violently.

"Darling Emma"

"Darling Papa" she sighed, breaking from him so cruelly so close to that perfect moment.

Sarah had placed ready his nightshirt. He found it was an old shirt which he thought had been discarded for its loose buttons and thin weave. He smiled too when he found it far shorter than his other.

He emerged to find Sarah alone, and she welcomed him into her arms now that the supper was ready and on the table. If anything, her excitement was greater even than Emma's and Jack found her so as his roguish hand found its way under her skirt. Her eyes closed, and Jack knew the expression upon her face.

"Oh God Jack!" she sighed as his fingers played upon her.

"You're soaking my love" he sighed, pressing on to find that she wasn't wearing her usual shift and drawers.

"You have made me so darling...I can't tell you..."

"I know what has made you so...the thought of seeing my cock in Emma...in our daughter!"

"Oh Jack!" she could do no more than sigh weakly "Forgive my wickedness"

"There is nothing to forgive my love...we are all equal in our wickedness"

"Where is Emma?"

"She spilled water on her skirt when she was emptying the bath, I made her go and change into her night dress. "

"I'm sure it was an accident" soothed Jack with a sly smile to his wife.

Emma returned, her face flushed with excitement at her entrance. Her papa's jaw sagged as he beheld her, the long demure nightdress which he had expected to see had been replaced by the loosest and shortest and lightest affair he had ever seen. The flimsy garment was drawn in tightly to her waist, that being the only tying point, and above, the material gaped so as to accentuate her magnificent globes quite outrageously, and below, as she walked toward them, the lack of fastening made it quite clear that she wore naught beneath.

"I knew he would like it Emma!" smiled her mother at their triumph. Jack was speechless as his eyes devoured her delicious curves.

Emma flushed even more as her mother fussed over the making of the nightdress. It was clear from her father's gaze and the prodigious billowing under his nightshirt that their afternoons stitching had not been in vain.

"Such a pretty couple you make" her mother smiled as she stood back from them, with no hint of awkwardness even as Jack's hand came to Emma's bosom to stroke over the material.

"It fits perfectly...how clever you both are to have made such a lovely thing" he smiled, her hand came to his, and pressed it to her breast. He felt the surprising hardness of her outstretched teat and saw her swoon with pleasure as he drew his fingers over it.

"And such a pretty pair of lovers you shall make after supper" Sarah sighed, her husband and daughter hardly hearing her, so intent were they upon the teasing of her inflamed nipple.

Eventually she drew them to the supper table, and sat them so closely together so they could continue their delightful fondlings. In sitting, Emma did not need to part the lower portion of her dress, yet her mother swept the two sides of the skirt so far to each side and then drawing it behind, that she was entirely naked below the waist. In helping Jack in the same way, on the pretext that the remaining buttons would otherwise be too strained, she made sure that he too sat with his loins entirely bared, his outstretched part protruding above the edge of the low table.

Sarah brought such quantities of wine as to ensure that they were very soon under a heady influence of light food and strong liquor so that their remaining inhibitions dwindled in stature against their amorous desires.

Emma's hand was now openly placed upon her father's penis.

"It is so enormous and hot mama! How shall I bear such a great thing within me"

"Do not fear Emma love...you shall enjoy it beyond anything you have ever known"

"No I don't fear it Mama...I long to have it within me...darling Papa"

"And I long to feel it within my darling girl" sighed her father, pushing the gown off her shoulders.

"Naughty Papa!" giggled Emma, as his lips fell to her nipples, taking each in turn and making her gasp with pleasure.

"Oh Papa...how I love you...feel how much I want you" she directed his fingers to her mount, the slick opening oozing its copious fluids.

"She is wet for your penis Jack... aren't you Emma ... you're soaking for Daddy's wicked penis."

"MMmmm mmm yes mama..."

Jack could hardly believe how ready she was, and how eager they were for him to perform the incestuous act of which he had dreamed for so long.

Sarah came to them, helping Jack off with his nightshirt, and kissing him hotly. She held him there too, cupping his great appendages for Emma to see.

"He is full of seed for you my love...see how swollen he is with sperm"

"Mmmm yes mama... I want it inside me...swimming in my womb"

Sarah urged him forward...

"Put it into her Jack...put your wicked cock in our little Emma"

"AAAAAaahhh Papa" she gasped out loud as the thick column split the pouting lips of her vulva. Her thighs opened wider and Sarah lifted her knees to allow the sweet conjunction. Her startled gaze locked upon his advancing shaft as it drove ever deeper into her...

"Ahh my darling" he sighed, as her silky interior clasped his penis so exquisitely.

Soon she felt so entirely filled, so delightfully stretched by this enormous limb, that she could hardly breathe for a moment, until the pleasure spilled over her in waves... and her face beamed up at his with such an expression of awakened lust. By now he had pressed so far into her that she felt his great sack tickling the cheeks of her bottom.

Sarah knelt by the side of her child, coaxing and cooing encouragements as she watched the point of their conjunction. His cock withdrew, emerging glistening with her juices...the sight for some reason making Sarah shiver with excitement.

Emma's expression of beaming contentment turned to concern at the loss...wondering if the end of her pleasure would come so soon. Her father smiled upon her...reassuring her, before driving his great tool into her in one powerful stroke, taking her breath away even more profoundly as it's nose pressed to the very entrance of her womb.

"Ooooohhhhh mama" she sighed as the waves of pleasure crashed over her again.

Sarah growled a whisper in his ear... "Fuck her Jack...fuck your little daughter!"

It was almost too much for him... her words stirring his base animal urge.

"Wicked girl...having your father's penis in you"

"Ohh mama...it feels so naughty"

"MMmmm I know my love"

Jack's vigorous thrusting had been matched by the bouncing of her eager loins all along, and now the moment of ecstasy made her squeal her passion.

"Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Papa...Ahh"

He growled his lust at her as he felt her vagina pulsing its grip on his shaft. "Do it...wicked girl" he panted, piercing her ever harder, pumping her mercilessly as she came again. Yet his control was weakening... he felt the seed boiling up within him.

"And I shall do it too..." he gasped, slowing his rhythm to savour the last moments.

"Ahh yes ...ahh yes papa...do it in me...give me your seed"

And Sarah's insistent voice was at fever pitch as she urged him too..

"Sperm her Jack...sperm your little Emma...fill her wicked womb with your seed"

He felt his wife's expert fingers around the base of his shaft as he drove deep. She held his balls, knowing the moment was upon him.

"I want to feel you come in her...do it!"

He could hold it no longer, he pressed forward to lodge the head of his penis against her womb and a huge jet of semen coursed into her.

"Yes darling...do it...fill her"

"Ahh Ahh Papa YES!"

He growled his lust, and Sarah felt his penis twitching violently, each jerking spasm sending a stream of potent sperm flooding their daughter's vagina.

Emma's lips joined to her father's, her breasts squashed tight to his chest as he continued to pour his apparently endless streams of seed into her, until at last he collapsed upon her, his chest heaving, and their hearts thumping together.

"Ahhh my sweet Emma"

"Papa...Mama...how I love you"

To be continued...

12