All Comments on 'Papa's Baby Ch. 01-02'

by naughty_emma

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
skelly1971skelly1971about 20 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. Hope it continues. Would love to see other screwing their daughter....

Keep it up...;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Deliciously seductive

Longing to read more of your work.

Keep it up!

zarathustra7zarathustra7about 20 years ago
Love it.

Please do continue the story. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'm on fire!

I just finished reading this story and am so hot I can hardly type this---just gasping and moaning with lust! I love this story and look forward to its continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OHHH MY GOD!!

WOW! Soooooooooooooooo delicous, can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awesome!!

Absolutely awesome story!! I can't wait to read more, please write quickly. Can't wait to read about her growing with pregnancy and then the moment when she gives birth for her parents. God I am so soaking wet now after reading this. Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
well written

very nicely written, good characterizations and wonderfully erotic build-up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
heights of sensuality

This is undoubtedly one of the most believable, yet highly erotic stories I have read in a very long time. It is charged with electricity, simplicity, lust and love so cleverly interwoven. This is surely the beginning of a well worthwhile series - please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Perfect.

Beautiful writing style. Not too flowery, but a wonderful sense of the time period.

I am still cumming, my tummy having orgasm aftershocks. Please hurry with future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful...

A wonderful story which expresses the fantasy of my cyberlover and me so much better than we could eer hope too... please let there be more! Please, Emma!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good good

I really liked it and i liked how you really played on the desire and how you make it so taboo but, on a more editorial level, it was very very repetitive and you lead up to such a pathetic bang in the sex scene... i still got off tho, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful

Amazing, you have made a taboo subject into an extremely loving one. Your descriptions are beautiful. You sincerely turned on the theater of my mind to the point that in my minds eye I was an avid voyeur enjoying every movement to the fullest, I was right there with mama.

I also don't mind admitting that I too was so excited that I brought about my own orgasm. Thank you.

I would love to read future writings of yours, on this or other similar situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Praiaw

Wonderful, lovely, exciting, enthrralling, ereective. Makes my cock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great storey

very hot, i am very horney now well written can't wait for more of your story, I'll be watching out for more , thanks

Beverly95240Beverly95240over 19 years ago
LOVED IT!

I've always thought incest stories were hot, but I especially love the idea of father impregnating daughter/son impregnating mother. Please write more...enjoy masturbating while reading naughty stories. Oooohhhhh, so horny....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too effing hot!

You have to get more of this story on line. Maybe momma can join in and get some of her little girl too.

You are a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
it excited excellently

so ssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Write MORE -- Please!

Loved your story, it was excellent. Please, please write more and post it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Scorching hot!

The writing reminds me a great deal of the tales of the incestuous heroine, Eveline. Eveline's cousin was a girl named Emma, and Eveline tricked Emma into having sex with her own father. I love erotic stories written in Victorian-style prose.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Whew...

the temperature went up about 20 degrees in here. Wow, that was steaming hot. Terrific story, thanks.

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingabout 17 years ago
Marvelous story

A shame there hasn't been another by Emma since 04...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good one

A father fucking his daughter is good. Doing it with the mother watching is better. Doing it to make the daughter pregnant is the best. I imagined their doing it again and again and again. I judge the rating of the story by how hard my cock gets while I'm reading it and how good my cock feels when I jack it to the story. This story got a 10. It felt great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more like this

What a fine piece of writing. It had none of the flaws that detract from the story or turn something that ought to be beautiful into something disgusting or completely unbelievable. I loved the language, the tone, the restraint, it was erotic, arousing, fascinating, it ranks way up there I wish every story could borrow from it.

kittenlovekittenloveover 14 years ago
yeah..I liked it. lol.

was very well written, kinda confusing about the time frame; but everything else made up for that little bit. lol.

HL55HL55about 14 years ago
Good read

Liked your use of setting and builds herein lass. Where is the rest of this tale please.... Not going to nitpck here lass but ahve a few thoughts will send via feedback. Need to reheat my coffee this morn, somehow it went cold grinz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
little off

good idea. The changes in talking styles of the characters is bit offputting. The over use of dialogue and lack of description during the intercourse is disappointing. Also the end. I know for men it ends with the climax but there is no finish. I know its to be continued but still...

brad1000brad1000about 9 years ago
Loved your story

emma is such a good girl for dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
want more

want to have more.....

daddydracosdaddydracosabout 1 year ago

Love it, can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous