Paq'o's Potion (Jacy is Bored)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she called a truce and said, "Jacy what I really called about, well to be honest I don't know why I called. It's just that since, um, I saw you Saturday I've been thinking about." And then her voice trailed off.

And that's how it had gone all morning for Leslie, except this time she was talking with Jacy instead of talking in her own head.

Fortunately for her, Jacy had been here before, and she knew what to do. She said, "Why don't we get together and you can ask me anything you want."

After finally allowing herself to breathe again Leslie said, "Um, Sam is curious too, would you mind if she was here with us?"

After she hung up the phone, Leslie looked at Sam, who was sitting at the kitchen table, and made a face to show her relief. "Oh my god, I did it," she said.

Sam had told her everything and how she'd met Jacy, and all the things they did. In fact she had convinced her mom to make the call.

~~~

After leaving work early, so she could hurry home for a quick shower, Jacy entered Leslie's address into her GPS, and she was on her way to Leslie's house. When the robotic voice said turn right, she turned into Carmen's subdivision. Leslie's house was a couple of streets over from hers. "How convenient," thought Jacy. The possibilities made her giggle.

The garage door opened as Jacy pulled into the driveway at Leslie's home. Sam was standing inside wearing a very revealing bikini, motioning for her to pull her SUV inside. Her tiny thong made of spaghetti strings left nothing to the imagination, as the top barely covered her areolas. The little patch of cloth down south, showed every detail of her plump mound and thick nether lips.

Jacy's cock began to stir as she looked at Sam standing there. With her hair piled on top of her head, and practically naked, she really was a pretty young woman.

"Me and mom are laying out beside the pool," she said to Jacy, as Jacy stepped down from her truck, causing her short tunic style dress to ride up to her crotch.

It seems that Jacy's dresses tend to have a knack for riding up when her cock is aroused. "My cock is such an exhibitionist," she said to Sam. They both giggled.

~

By the time they'd walked to the pool deck, Jacy's cock was fighting her brain for control. After watching Sam's ass bounce as she walked, it wanted to talk some shit to her. It wanted to tell her all the places it would like to explore in her and the way it could make her feel. It knew Jacy would never have the balls to say those things though.

If Jacy's cock thought Sam was hot, wait until it gets a load of mom. Leslie rose up on her elbows to say hello, and Jacy could only grin. Leslie was laying there in a one piece suit that fit her like a second skin. "What are these two up to?" thought Jacy. "As if I don't know.

"From the looks of the bulges and creases underneath Leslie's swimsuit, she and Sam are definitely mother and daughter. What's that I see?" Jacy asked. "Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't shave down there."

Leslie was much more relaxed now, than she was earlier today. "She probably poured two fingers of courage in her drink," Jacy said to herself." As Leslie was saying to her, "Jacy I'm so glad you came by; may I offer you a drink?" She then held up her glass to show Jacy the kind if drink she meant.

Jacy smiled sweetly, and then said, "No, nothing for me. I'm fine." Her eyes were darting back and forth between the two women, waiting for one of them to say it, but neither of them did, or could. So finally Jacy's cock took control, and compelled Jacy to say, "Do you want to see my cock?" And suddenly she wasn't a submissive. The dominant essence of her cock consumed her.

No longer sweet and self-effacing, this was badass Jacy. She dropped her tunic from her shoulders and stepped out of it. Now she was standing there in her bra and panties, with a big bulge between her legs.

Leslie's mouth was agape, and her eyes were stretched wide. She and Sam looked at each other and then looked back at Jacy. By then she was as naked as the day she was born, and shaking her big dick from side to side. When the two women looked at it, Jacy asked, "Who's first?"

Leslie was taking her swimsuit off and looking into Jacy's eyes. When she stepped out of it and tossed it aside, she struck a sexy pose. She said, "Alright big boy, or girl, or whatever. Come get yourself some of momma. I can't deep-throat you like my Sammie said she did, but my pussy can take you balls deep.

"Well alright then, we'll see about that," said Jacy. "Lay your fine ass down. Now spread your legs for me, and relax."

Jacy knew her tool can reach depths up to nine inches, when she pushes as hard as she can. And so she straddled the lounge chair Leslie was laying on, with swag. Then she grasped her big schlong in her hand, and pointed it toward home.

Leslie's inner labia were so engorged until they were separated, and Jacy could see a good inch inside. While biting her lip, and breathing hard, she gave her cock one hard push. To her surprise it went all the way in, and still didn't bottom out.

The look on Leslie's face was electric. "It's been over twenty years since I took a cock that size, but momma's still got it," she said while laughing. "Now beat my pussy like it stole something."

Lucky for everyone involved Jacy's second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth nut took much longer to get than her first. By the time she was done she had plundered the depths of daughter and mom several times each, both orally and vaginally. And yes Sam's pussy was just as deep as her moms, and Leslie is a natural at giving deep-throat.

Oddly neither of them wanted to try taking that monster up their ass though.

~~~

Jacy couldn't way to call her Papi Grande with the good news. "See I told you everything would work out fine, didn't I?" asked her Papi, after she told him what had happened.

"It was amazing Papi. I would have been happy with either one, but I got both," said Jacy happily. "The cool thing is, they won't remember the details, but they will feel a connection with me, and my cock will know when they need it again. At least that's what granny just told me. If that's true, I'll get to fuck Carmen again.'

12