All Comments on 'Paradigm Shift Ch. 05'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Great multi fucking orgasms, and getting pissed on cunt juice, love it.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticalmost 8 years ago
Dilemma.

Although monogamy is essentially socially conditioned more than biologically determined and as such remains a vestige of obsolescent property relations rather than a genetic imperative, a truly free society is one involving fair choice. But as this story progresses, the reader gets the distinct impression that Matt is being inexorably primed (or subtly coerced) to inevitably accept a lifestyle that he may not really want. The only way that his relationship with KC can continue long term is if he accepts the lifestyle that she wants, or claims that she is hormonally driven to act out. It is not really a joint decision. And therein lies the problem. Knowing this author, Matt will inevitably agree to KC's terms. That may be fine in a work of fiction, but a real-life Matt in a similar situation should just walk if only for his own well being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES