Paradigm Shift Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you cum?"

"God, yes. Five times with him - and that was only over the span of those few minutes. He got onto my G-spot with his fingers and wouldn't give up making me cum until he orgasmed. By then, I'd climaxed multiple times all over his hand and fingers."

"I'm glad. I hope that helped you 'blow off some sexual steam.' You used that term a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was cute to describe what you were going through, that time with Kelsey."

KC nodded and rolled her eyes to emphasize the understatement; "Oh, yes, lots of steam got vented. I have to note that Edie finally got her hands on your cock. You looked content with what she did."

"I was, but I owe her an apology too. I was almost totally focused on you and Dude. I didn't pay much attention to Edie, and I should have."

KC teased, "Well, the next time, maybe you can even make love to her. She has a huge soft spot in her heart for you, you know. She'd love to fuck you morning, noon, and night. Don would let her too. I totally approved; I'd love to see you together. Hell, I'd love to be with her too."

I nodded, "We'll see. I didn't see Don last night."

"He was with two women I didn't recognize in one of the bedrooms when I went in to change into that bathing suit. He was buried to the hilt in one, and the other was kissing him like the world was about to end. He was a very happy camper."

"That said, I think I'll go over there later and make amends with Edie."

"Did you like her body?"

"Hell, yes. She's sexy; not like you. I saw her naked at an earlier party. She'd be the sexiest person in the city, except for you and your sister."

From the doorway, a third voice said, "Well, I'm sure glad to hear that. I was beginning to feel like chopped liver around here." Darlene flowed into the room, naked of course, and gave me a passionate morning kiss.

I teased her as I held her in my arms, "You seemed to have a pleasant evening."

Darlene gave me a lecherous smile, "Three cocks worth of pleasant. I'll tell you later when I'm not smelling coffee and cinnamon-flavored French toast. She slid into the breakfast nook, so I at least couldn't see her lower half. Between KC and Dar, I was sporting a hard-on; that surprised me after the multiple orgasms with KC the night before.

We ate and cleaned up the dished, and did a few other chores. Darlene helped out, but then left to head back to her own condo.

After lunch, KC and I walked over to Don and Edie's house. He was cleaning his motorcycle. He motioned at the house, "Edie's inside. Go on in; I'll be there in a second - almost done here."

We went in, and Edie was in my arms in an instant, showering me with kisses. KC laughed at my discomfort.

Edie said, "Oh, God, you were so nice to me last night."

"Errr, Edie, I wasn't. I'm here to apologize."

"Psssft. You have nothing to apologize for."

"I do. I used you."

"No, I used you - finally, and I want to do it more, more, more. I even told Don all about it. He laughed."

"I wasn't paying that much attention. I was almost totally focused on KC and what she was doing with that guy she was blowing."

Edie laughed, "I knew that. If you hadn't been, you wouldn't have let me have sex with you."

"We didn't have sex."

She poked at me, "Spoken like a true Bill Clinton fan. Of course we had sex, and I hope it's the first of many times." She turned to KC, "I hope that was all right - what I did with Matt?"

KC chuckled, "Oh, it was better than all right. I not only condone what you did, I applaud it. His cooperation with you is long overdue, even if it was under strained circumstances."

I said to Edie again, "Well, I am sorry. If it ever happens again, I promise I will pay more attention to you."

Edie teased, "If you pay anymore attention to me, I'll drown in your jizz. I've never had a guy cum that much in me or on me. I was almost drowning in the stuff. I chalked some of it up to how horny you were watching KC. What you did was great, and as I said, I want more, more, more."

* * * * *

Monday at work, I learned that Cameron and I had to travel back to Houston for three full days of work. We had to be there first thing the next morning, and that meant we had to travel that afternoon. I texted KC and let her know, and she sent me back an emoji with a sad face. Cameron and I both left the office at noon and went home to pack.

KC was working at her gallery, so I wouldn't see her. I left her several little love notes around the house where I was sure she'd find them. Despite all the shit going on, I remained a romantic at heart.

I picked Cameron up on the way to the airport, and we caught a four o'clock flight. I had decided to just play it cool with Cam. I didn't know how she was feeling about anything. This would be the first time we traveled together again with overnights involved since her engagement that immediately followed three intense days of making love with each other around the edge of client meetings. She was quiet on the way to the airport, and on the flight. When she could, she did a lot of texting, but then so did I.

KC sent me a long email urging me to make love to Cameron in every available minute we weren't with the client. She promised she would be a good girl, and would be working from home most of the time I was away on a new painting. She'd found a couple of the notes, and told me how much she appreciated them. She allowed as how she had a dinner invitation to join Don and Edie that night.

As Cameron and I parked the car at the hotel, she stopped me as I set her suitcase down from the back of the rental car. "Matt, we need to talk a minute before we go in. I did something without asking permission, and ... well, now we need to talk for a moment."

"What's up?" I said casually.

"When I did the reservations this morning I registered us at the hotel as Mr. and Mrs. We're going to share a room. I hope that's all right." She looked at me most uncertain that her earlier decision had been a good one.

There were a million implications to what she had just said, but I nodded and said, "That's better than fine." I gave her a warm smile, and truthfully I melted a little inside that someone as nice as Cameron wanted to be with me again.

Ten minutes later, 'Mr. and Mrs. Matt Conner' walked into their room, pulling their suitcases behind them.

Cameron was in my arms before the door slammed behind us. We kissed, and then I suggested that we go to drinks and dinner, and then see where the rest of the night took us. I kissed her again, and then we went down to the hotel bar and restaurant. I wanted to be sure we both understood the landscape of our relationship.

After we'd ordered two glasses of wine, I teased, "So, what brought on our sudden marriage?"

Cameron smiled coyly at me. "You can guess. I wanted to be with you again."

"And how did this come about?" As I asked, I pointed at the engagement ring on her left ring finger.

Cameron sighed, "Promise you won't be mad, but I talked to KC this morning. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to break some fragile peace that you two had created over her asking for your tolerance in her sexuality. I told her I could be Miss Prim and Proper, but that I really wanted to have you in every way possible when we were alone."

I chuckled, "That's fine, and I liked how you put our situation - tolerance about her sexuality. I'm not there yet, but getting closer to a clear decision. It's a two-way street, and she has no problem with us being together."

"Whew! KC also talked to me a few weeks ago about how to talk to Peter. She was so nice, and so helpful. Oh, it's not sneaky or anything, but she made some good suggestions about how to be honest with myself and with him."

"So, you talked to Peter."

"Shortly after we got engaged. I told him about my time with you when we were here in Houston last - the two nights we made love before our engagement party. I informed him it was not the end of our seeing each other if I could help it, and I asked for his tolerance. I thought he might become unglued at what I'd said, but he didn't. He asked whether I planned to run off with you, and I assured him that I didn't plan to do that. He asked about your status, and I told him about your engagement and the similar tolerance issue that you faced with KC.

"Peter went off and had a good think for a couple of hours. He's like that, doesn't like snap decisions. He came back and we talked about love, our future, how I feel about you, and a lot more. We also made love a few times.

"Finally, Peter told me, 'Cam, go do what you want to do with Matt with my blessing and enthusiasm. Come home to me, though.'" Cameron got embarrassed, "He told me that thinking of you fucking me made him hard and aroused. He wanted to fuck me right then, and he did - several times. He said that thinking of your big cock in my tight little pussy excited him like nothing I'd ever said to him. I believed him too; he got really worked up, and he stayed hard the rest of the night.

"He told me how much he loved me, and ... I love him too, but I also love you. Am I crazy? I can't believe I feel the way I do about two men, one of whom I'm going to marry, and the other who I hope to make love with tonight and many nights in the future."

I thought about her question and finally responded, "No, you're not crazy. I love a number of women, of whom you are one. KC and her sister are two, and a dear friend named Edie."

"And you have sex with them?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, and with some others I think fondly of, and I guess I love them in a different way. Maybe it's lust. I told you about Marcie, Kelsey, and Darlene I think. I have the feeling there will be others as time passes."

"I'm glad." Cameron scooted up close to me in the restaurant booth and kissed me.

Towards the end of our meal, Cam asked me, "I've been self-centered tonight. I meant to ask about you and KC. What about your decision?"

I filled Cam in on what had been happening, including KC's blowjob for some stranger at the last party we attended and how I had come out of the evening feeling good about what had happened. I talked about Darlene and Edie too, and then gave an update on Marcie. As I did I realized I was almost ready to decide in favor of KC - giving her my tolerance to her sexuality. I didn't want to lose KC. Watching the blowjob had been arousing and therapeutic for me. I didn't blow a gasket or get mad. I had a million pangs of jealousy, but those were controllable.

I did wonder about that one last step - watching someone fuck her as I watched in some way. Could I watch some man drive his cock into her quim? Would I feel humiliated? What if it was in a public setting where others could see me being cuckolded? Could my ego stand that? Would I even care?

Cameron brought me back to reality by saying, "I do have two sayings I found last week that might help you. They've given me courage and help about this week with you, how to treat Peter, and so on."

"What are they?" She'd piqued my curiosity.

"The first is 'The greatest sin is the unlived life,'" Cam looked at me to see if I thought the statement as profound as she did. She explained, "I don't want to look back in thirty or forty years and wish I'd had this night and what I hope are other times to come with you - Peter notwithstanding. Otherwise, you might have become my unlived life. If that were the case, even today I know I would be devastated.

"KC may feel the same way. She wants her sexual freedom while she's still vital and alive and horny. For her, the unlived life is that illicit sex, even when she's madly in love with you. She knows if she doesn't have the sex with other men that when she's old she'll look back on the opportunities she lost and wish she'd done otherwise - even as she loves you. Of course, in the process if she doesn't, she might end up despising you because you forced behavior on her she couldn't truck.

"In your case, you want KC - she's your unlived life. Don't give her up. You know you can love multiple women; she can love multiple men. And if KC doesn't want to love them and just wants sex, that's nowhere near as bad from your point of view. Do you want to look back in twenty or thirty years and wish that you'd been more tolerant of KC's desire for other men once in a while? What do you lose from letting her do what she wants? I'll tell you, being in much the same situation, nothing! You lose nothing, but you gain everything; you gain KC and all those days you can both love one another in the future."

I nodded in comprehension, not sure I had fully digested all her arguments, and asked, "And the second statement you liked?"

"Love is letting go of fear," Cameron said in a low voice. "We get scared that we'll make our partners angry in some way by expressing our love, not only for them but for others. I feared rejection by Peter when I told him about you, but instead I found he liked my idea and approved. He was more than tolerant; he was enthusiastic about what I wanted to do with you. Was lust involved? Sure, but so was his love for me ... and my love for you."

Cameron paused, "I'm rambling. I just hope you don't break off with KC. You love her so much and she is positively nuts about you. She cried on the phone with me over the thought that you might decide to break off the engagement and leave her. She doesn't even need a wedding, she told me. She just wants you - forever."

I thanked Cameron for thinking of us, and urged her to ramble anytime she wanted because I got something worthwhile from everything she said. The reasons for my ultimate decision were coming out of the fog.

We finished up dinner and took a walk around the hotel. Cameron looked so pretty in her summery dress and heels. Other men turned and checked her out as we passed them. I wondered if they could smell her arousal, if they could read the look of lust on her face, and if they could sense her excited nipples.

We eventually reached our suite. Once in the door, Cam was in my arms again, her soft lips hard against my own sending me messages about her desire. I was feeling especially lustful about her, yet I wanted to tease her before we consummated our evening.

"Cameron, before we make love I have some things I want you to do."

She nodded enthusiastically.

"Remove your clothes, but keep your heels on. They're sexy, and will be even sexier when you're naked."

Without a hesitation, Cameron slowly removed her clothing - piece by piece. She stared into my eyes the entire time, making a production out of her strip. She'd act coy before revealing her breasts or pubes to me, but ultimately she bared herself. When she was through she struck a sexy pose with her breasts thrust out into the cool air of our room.

I applauded as she finished to indicate my pleasure. "Now, I would like you to come with me to the bathroom and sit on the counter next to the sink. I plan to shave away your pubic hair."

She looked startled.

I asked, "What will Peter think?"

"He'll think that you did that ... and that you own part of me. You'll own my bare pussy."

"And are you all right with that?"

"God, yes. Do it," she panted.

We went into the bathroom, and I got my small traveling scissors out and trimmed away most of the bush Cameron had, leaving only stubble behind. I then lathered her entire area, smelling her arousal and ignoring her natural wetness. I took my safety razor and slowly and meticulously shaved every square millimeter of her pubes. Cam moaned more than once, as a small orgasm would race through her body. More than once my fingers teased her by penetrating her quim or pulling on her labia.

When I was through, I put a warm washcloth over the entire area, and pushed the heat into her body. I left it there while I removed my clothes.

My cock had already reached the consistency of rebar steel. As much as I was teasing Cam, I was also teasing myself.

I reapplied the heated washcloth to her pussy, but this time I also penetrated her with two fingers. A few seconds later, I jerked my fingers from her and drove my cock into her as far as I could. Cameron was drippy with her lubrication, so I slid in to full depth on my first stroke. I was surprised she took me so easily given my size and girth.

Cameron instantly squealed as her orgasm hit. She clutched onto my body, holding me to her so intensely that she lifted herself off of the counter. Remaining inside her, I walked us to the bed and dropped her onto her back. That act jerked my cock from her pussy, and Cam came again at the sensation of the sudden removal of my fullness.

Cameron didn't remain empty for long. I sank my shaft back into her, and we began our serious lovemaking. We groaned and moaned, and our words of love echoed around the walls of the bedroom. Later, as Cameron squirted her juices all over us, I came inside her body. We cuddled and then made love again, my cock never having left her cooch. She loved what we did, what we were doing, and prayed we'd do more of it.

We fell asleep in each other's arms around one a.m.

I awoke about six a.m., and watched Cameron sleeping. She was beautiful. She was also covered in my cum and her juices. The night before I had lapped all the juices I could find from her quim, and then we'd shared them and even dribbled them over each other's chests, particularly on her breasts where she rubbed the fluids into her skin.

12