Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Zoë says as she lovingly feels the soft lingerie in the drawers of the dresser.

"And here, sir, is your closet," Nunui tells me as he opens yet another closet door.

There is not as much clothing in my closet as Zoë's, but enough to amaze me.

"And, of course, your dresser, sir."

I look at my one dresser drawer of clothes then at Zoë's five and grin thinking that a man is much easier to please than a woman as I watch my lady feel each soft, frilly and erotically daring garment in her closet and drawers.

Zoë and I finally calm enough to go and rest on the balcony overlooking the lagoon to watch the sun set.

We are sitting next to the hot tub on the balcony with our feet up listening to the wind and waves when Nunui brings out a Mai Tai for Zoë and Leilani appears with a beer for me. Nunui settles to his knees in front of Zoë and offers her the drink in his hands while Leilani does the same in front of me.

"Well..." I say as my cock rises. I can see that Zoë is squirming in her chair, "Your call."

Zoë just looks at me then spreads her legs before reaching out to take the offered glass from the man at her feet. Nunui leans forward and begins to lick between Zoë's legs making her gasp, "Oh, my god! This is Paradise!" as she lifts her legs to put them on his shoulders.

I spread my own legs and take the beer from Leilani's hand. She leans into my crotch to take me into her mouth and begins to slide my cock down her throat. "Getting good face, Baby?" I sigh as my cock disappears down Leilani's mouth while we sit on our balcony.

"Yes, dear are you getting good head?" Zoë pants as she rubs her crotch against Nunui's mouth. "The stars are quite bright tonight, don't you think. Will you be fucking me tonight or will you cum in Leilani's mouth?"

"On our first night here I should cum in you, don't you think, Baby," I reply as Leilani slides her mouth up and down my cock while I, too, look at the stars as the island girl takes me deep into her throat.

Zoë cums as Nunui licks at her cunt then looks at me. "I want your cock in me, now, Serge!" Then pushes our house boy away from between her legs.

I stand, easing Leilani off my throbbing cock, and cross over to Zoë to shove every inch I own into her warm cunt as she lays there with her legs spread while looking up at the night sky. Our servants stand by the entrance to our bedroom and quietly watch us as we fuck in the darkness of the tropical night.

"Oh, God I'm cumming!" I yell as I begin to pump my seed deep in Zoë's pussy.

"Yesssss, fuck my cunt!" Zoë screams back as she bucks her hips up to take all my cum into her as I drive myself down onto her body in one last thrust pushing her over the edge into an intense orgasm that has her body spasming under me.

Exhausted I roll off my lover to lie on my back beside her; both of us are completely spent from or long trip and this strange, eventful and erotic day. The last thing I remember before falling asleep is our house servants using their tongues to clean the cum and pussy juice from between our legs before covering us with a light blanket for the night.